It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
HUGE! Schiff Witness Vindman Testified that He “Thought” President’s “Policy” Was Wrong So He Advised Ukrainians to Ignore the President

Interesting bits from the Vindman Transcript. This is in no way helpful to anyone but President Swalwell.

What is very telling. DJT is the Commander In Chief, but PATRIOT Vindman says he didn't "think" what DJT said was right so he told the Ukrainians to ignore him. Yet can't point out in the text of the call where the issue is.

Chain of command evidently stops with PATRIOT Vindman.

Now, wasn't there someone who posted here demanding we see Vindman as a patriot before the talking point was released world wide?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

JUST IN: NatSec Advisor Robert O’Brien Says Schiff Star Witness Alexander Vindman Will be Removed From National Security Council

Robert O’Brien, who was just appointed as National Security Advisor in September of this year after John Bolton was forced out, said Alexander Vindman is scheduled to be rotated out of his post at the NatSec Council and sent back to the Department of Defense as he pares down the agency to about 100 people.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Mind boggling Epstein dynamic network map which connects all the names (over 700) + companies and everything in between going all the way back to Richard Nixon. Seems to be frequently updated.

You can start to see why it may take the DOJ years to prosecute anyone.

Epstein Network Map

I think COM posted this link before.

Map info intro > www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

My friend worked fro Halliburton in PA on the gas fields and came to visit. He stayed over with his work truck parked outside.
I got a lot of questions from the neighbors about that one. The point being, it was perfectly innocent and really meaningless that he worked for Halliburton. This was 2010 or so.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: dashen
JE UNREDACTED LIDDLE BLACK BOOK

get it before it's gone

Courtney Love too. Are we gonna open a new conspiracy on why Cobain "killed himself?" #KCDKH

He didn't

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

Mind boggling Epstein dynamic network map which connects all the names (over 700) + companies and everything in between going all the way back to Richard Nixon. Seems to be frequently updated.

You can start to see why it may take the DOJ years to prosecute anyone.

Epstein Network Map

I think COM posted this link before.

Map info intro > www.youtube.com...

Not sure if COM posted it first, but I also posted it either early in this thread or the last thread. I always forget about the map anyway so it doesn't hurt to repost every now and then.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

How does one put 'shredded' lettuce on a hamburger 'backwards'?

"So the first thing I did was ask George if he was hungry.... It was not how he wanted his hamburger.... So I took him up to the cafeteria. It still wasn’t made right; he said that the lettuce was put on it backwards,the lettuce was put on it backwards, whatever that means."

"I was just trying to be a good baby-sitter and get him the food he wanted. He wanted a Ritz hamburger made of a slab of grilled steak, barbeque sauce, and shredded lettuceshredded lettuce."

ETA Not sure why there's an echo...
edit on 10-11-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I totally get that. Wasn't trying to say the employees were bad people or anything. Was just giving an anecdote of a weird happening.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: dashen
JE UNREDACTED LIDDLE BLACK BOOK

get it before it's gone

Cant say I'm surprised to see Alec Baldwin

Lots of Kennedys in there too. Also side note I didn't know Andrew Cuomo was married to a Kennedy.

I also haven't really looked at his black book so idk wtf was redacted before.

Courtney Love too. Are we gonna open a new conspiracy on why Cobain "killed himself?" #KCDKH

Holy crap, you might have something really.

Cobain would not be likely to be strapped with knowing that powerful people rape children and have sex slaves and that if he tried to speak out his family gets offed mob style.

IKR a crazy theory? But I am not handling it too well and I haven't had any brushes with those living that lifestyle. I could see real honest people if exposed to this being repulsed at this depraved barbarism.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What about Elon Musk? Always found that one 'fishy'.

Nuke Olms

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yea, I worked for big corporations as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

JUST IN: NatSec Advisor Robert O’Brien Says Schiff Star Witness Alexander Vindman Will be Removed From National Security Council

Robert O’Brien, who was just appointed as National Security Advisor in September of this year after John sent back to the Department of Defense as he pares down the agency to about 100 people.

I noticed this year congressional members did not read the constitution at the beginning of congress. They said they would put it off until later Washington times. Very symbolic regarding what is going on now and some current new members.

There also needs to be a requirement for someone in each dept to remind these employees of the president that they serves at the pleasure of the President and it is his policy that will be followed and not the previous administration.

Anyway, thank heaven Vindman is being removed. Let that be a warning to others.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Dem leaders say they're going to try to avoid using "Quid Quo Pro" in the public hearings. Short attention span voters' eyes glaze over. (i.e. The public is stupid) Instead, they're going focus on extortion and abuse of power.

That's because there is no evidence of "Quid Quo Pro." "Abuse of power" has no specific definition. It's pretty much a matter of opinion as to whether it is established or not. So it's basically a "do you dislike Trump test."

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Now we know why Adam Schiff didn't install Vindman in the first week of public testimony. A week ago, everyone would have presumed that Vindman would be first. Crisp uniform..purple-heart and all.

Schiff's STAR witness, Ambassador Bill Taylor, said he thought Trump's policy was wrong, because he read about it in the New York Times!

Taylor's Quid-Quo-Pro belief came from the NYT: thefederalist.com...

FAIL!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

"She's not flying around in jets so she's not the hippocrate others have been."

The conclusion to your statement does not bode well for poor Greta Thingberg. At the least, she ought to be eating worm burgers; at the worst, for breathing...she ought to stop it.
www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I am DYING to learn what President Trump releases on Tuesday. I hope the transcript shows Ukrainian President Zelensky telling President Trump that the 2016 investigation into Burisma pointed to Hunter Biden breaking Ukrainian laws. (It was revealed this weekend that he took "off the books" payments from Burisma.

Or, info about the DNC, who paid Fusion GPS to compile the Trump-Russia dossier in his country (Ukraine). Devin Nunes revealed this on Hannity a few days ago.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Robert O’Brien, who was just appointed as National Security Advisor in September of this year after John sent back to the Department of Defense as he pares down the agency to about 100 people.

I noticed this year congressional members did not read the constitution at the beginning of congress. They said they would put it off until later Washington times. Very symbolic regarding what is going on now and some current new members.

There also needs to be a requirement for someone in each dept to remind these employees of the president that they serves at the pleasure of the President and it is his policy that will be followed and not the previous administration.

Anyway, thank heaven Vindman is being removed. Let that be a warning to others.

I think it says in the transcript somewhere that Eric Swalwell said 'I know you are but what am I?" Swalwell is a leader in this which says everything.

Swalwell thinks he's driving this planned train wreck, but he's actually tied to the cowcatcher.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
RIG FOR RED...RIGGED FOR THE RED CROSS!

Royal Ingredients Group

RIG Foundation
The Royal Ingredients Group Foundation was established in January 2012 to express our engagement with less fortunate communities in other parts of the world. The Foundation receives financial means from gifts of employees and many other company stakeholders and at the end of each year, these means are doubled by Royal Ingredients Group.

With these funds, the Foundation provides financial and material support to people and projects in developing countries, especially these where Royal Ingredients Group has an active business presence.

In the past years, Royal Ingredients Group has donated funds to projects that supported the victims of the Haiti Earthquake, to the Grameen Foundation, Kika Foundation and SOS Childrens Villages.

www.royal-ingredients.com...

edit on 10-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: DIG

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
edit on 10-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Lettuce on top, California Style

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
RIG FOR RED

Red Cross to host multi-day training conference

The American Red Cross of Alaska will be holding a three-day training conference in Juneau from Friday, Nov. 15-Sunday, Nov. 17.

The Southeast Disaster Institute is a multi-day training conference designed to increase volunteer capacity for community preparedness and partnerships and Red Cross disaster response in Southeast Alaska.

www.juneauempire.com...

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join