It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I'm hoping Justice John Roberts intervenes in this improperly run House side of the Impeachment. There's no way he will voluntarily preside over a Senate trial based on what comes out of THIS U.S. House. If the House continues to deny GOP rights, the finished product will not be worthy of a Senate trial.

Edit to add:

Is Vindman on Schiff's witness list?

HUGE! Schiff Witness Vindmam Testified that He “Thought” President’s “Policy” Was Wrong So He Advised Ukrainians to Ignore the President.

What a mess the Democrats have gotten themselves into. If they try to sell this sham on the American people they have the same gall as Rep. Swalwell thinking he has a chance at President.
Transcript excerpt at: www.thegatewaypundit.com... -ignore-the-president/
edit on 11/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Now here something interesting Mmmmmm

He founded "Whistleblower Aid" in 2017,
Interesting timing?

whistlebloweraid.org...

www.linkedin.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, catching up so apologies if already mentioned... that elenochle tweet now gives "Page does not exist"

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I agree SWD! That's why I hold the POTUS tweets since Oct 2017 in our spreadsheet... to facilitate applying new methods.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This site has an amazing amount of info going back decades in connecting the dots.

OilEmpire.US is an encyclopedia of information from US corporate media, international press and domestic dissent on the internet that collectively reveal an extremely disturbing paradigm of Peak Oil Wars as the motivation for current world events. OilEmpire.us focuses on "connecting the dots" between Peak Oil, 9/11, the War on Iraq, election fraud, media manipulation and the ecological catastrophe of climate change, and how propaganda is used to confuse the public.

OilEmpire.US is not a news service keeping track of current the daily flood of stories. It is an effort to provide perspective and a different paradigm for understanding current events.

www.oilempire.us...

www.oilempire.us...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

By the way, GUT, I remembered leaking the Cuban UFO Incident to Friedman in Laredo, TX, then about a year later I was contacted in Dallas by Tod Zechel of CAUS by phone, and he was excited about doing a FOIA on the NSA. I remembered thinking to myself "Yeah, right, FOIA NSA, good luck!". Anyway, he wrote me a snail-mail later (which I have somewhere packed away) about sending a FOIA and having 2 Federal agents showing up and interrogating him!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
CWM has a thread going on the ImpeachMENT not Impeach-MENT HERE and it has me thinking.

The crux for the NPC is DJT said aid was coming but only of Biden (and or others) were examined. There is a Ukraine Treaty put in place under Clinton that provides for this.

Quid Pro Quo. So if the government is going to grant money to anyone ME ME ME included then the government cannot ask anything in return? This seems to be the preposterous nature of the effort.

I want money please. Now.

But why Quid Pro Quo and not Contract, or Agreement and why no mention of the Treaty??? All Treaties supersede internal Constitutions and Laws btw.

An Agreement: is any understanding or arrangement reached between two or more parties.

A Contract: is a specific type of agreement that, by its terms and elements, is legally binding and enforceable in a court of law.

Quid Pro Quo: is a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something.

Why did DJT use the phrase Quid Pro Quo instead of Contract, Agreement or even Treaty Execution?

Why are people repeating the phrase without any true understanding of that it means IN RELATION to other terms - or even that it is Latin?

Call #2 which is really call #1 lurks.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
@danscavino

"Wheels Up"
"17"

Bonus: Tail Number: 90017

Bonus Bonus: 9+1+7= 17

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Bigger Pic

Interesting to see where Carter goes...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is the only update I've seen on the ABC/CBS/Epstein story. since they're trying so hard to bury it, I think I'll just keep talking about it

CNN's Media Show Fails to Mention ABC, CBS, Jeffery Epstein ScandalI

CNN's media show, "Reliable Sources," did not mention the growing scandal that has engulfed ABC News and CBS regarding their coverage of convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein and the firing of an employee on Sunday.

"Reliable Sources," hosted by CNN's chief media correspondent Brian Stelter, did not cover the reports of CBS firing Ashley Bianco, a former ABC News producer who was accused by the network of leaking the video clip showing anchor Amy Robach criticizing the ABC News for killing her story in 2016 that implicated Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, former President Bill Clinton, and members of the British Royal Family in Jeffery Epstein's sex trafficking rin

town hall
edit on 10-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
FYI. Read above. Study, learn.

There is more than you know.

That is pretty circular. You are using random numbers to link back to the drops, which are the original source and which are telling you what you want to hear.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
JE UNREDACTED LIDDLE BLACK BOOK

get it before it's gone

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Dem leaders say they're going to try to avoid using "Quid Quo Pro" in the public hearings. Short attention span voters' eyes glaze over. (i.e. The public is stupid) Instead, they're going focus on extortion and abuse of power.

Lindsay Graham says if the Whistleblower doesn't testify, any articles of Impeachment that arrive to the Senate are Dead on Arrival.

DOA @ Senate: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Short clip if you can stomach the strawman bs nonsense there is a tidbit.

Notice what Clone-bot host Howard says, "The NY Times Reported he (leaker) is a C_A OFFICER assigned to the White House."

CIA Myth 1 from the CIA Website

The CIA’s mission is to collect information related to foreign intelligence and foreign counterintelligence. By direction of the president in Executive Order 12333 of 1981, and in accordance with procedures approved by the Attorney General, the CIA is restricted in the collection of intelligence information directed against US citizens.

Note, it would seem the real world folks call them "agents" while C_A folks call themselves "officers." Curious isn't?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

get it before it's gone

Cant say I'm surprised to see Alec Baldwin

Lots of Kennedys in there too. Also side note I didn't know Andrew Cuomo was married to a Kennedy.

I also haven't really looked at his black book so idk wtf was redacted before.
edit on 11/10/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

Courtney Love too. Are we gonna open a new conspiracy on why Cobain "killed himself?" #KCDKH
edit on 11/10/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Good Morning All...

" Remember, Remember the 5th of Nov. ", well, would you guys believe me if I told you that MANY connections became clear that day ? Oh boy, where to begin, lol, who could have imagined that asking the Q-uestion about if FACEBOOKS change to all CAPS could have meaning in Maritime Law would lead to what I believe is a BIG break through in what we're supposed to understand about the " Plan " about Everything !!

Ok, let's " See" if I can explain , Holy Moly ! In answer to the Q-uestion above I asked, EMN linked these video's A MUST WATCH, although it's hours of video, which took me days to watch and a week to begin to digest, it's sooo mind blowing, that in my case my mind actually started to sorta shut-down, wanted to sleep, even when I wasn't tired and had just woken up. Everything we have discussed in these Q threads is there, the Comms, the answers to " Y ", the numbers meanings, it's the Bigly-est ! It's all about Phonetics and what words, symbols and their origins tell us. Remember when eiegesis told us he wouldn't answer to any other names, because Words have meaning, man, is that an Understatement or perhaps an Overstatement. Are we No-Where or Now-Here ? The choice to Know will be ours, but to what end ?

For now, will re-post EMN's links for consideration. LOL, I'm not sure how to or if I should even try, to explain we very well could be living in some sort of Matrix, warped time loop, that all started because of some sort of twisted Love story between the " Moon " ET and the " Sun/Jupiter " ET's, it's complicated !

As for FACEBOOK, when a " human resource " is spelled with all CAPS, it indicates they have lost their life and civil liberties, they are subject to " Capitol Punishment " they are a " Liquid / Water " asset. The " Irony " is in the Blood, the Ties that bond / bind us, it's Heavy stuff really. Not sure even Trump is good enough to get us out of the stinky " pew " deal that we all unwittingly participate in with these " ET Gods ".....Oh and Have a Good Day, because it's a power we do have, to stay as neutral as possible, preserve your " Energy "....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-11-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

get it before it's gone

Charlie Althorp? I wonder if that's Diana's brother.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

There are two Hapsburgs (Habsburg) as well.
edit on 11/10/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

get it before it's gone

How far does his book go back? Looking at Emanuel Nadler and wondering if that's Jerry's dad? But he died in 81 or some#.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

get it before it's gone

Charlie Althorp? I wonder if that's Diana's brother.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

There's a Hapsburg as well.

Ivana & Ivanka.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Where did this book come from? It's hard to believe that Jeffy-Pop had this as his book since there is a lot of contact information on Jeffy-pop. All very interesting to say the least.

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join