It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not to mention, we see "accredited" "Doctors" making "secure diagnoses" without ever "examining" "The Target" 😎

100% Kangaroo Clinics !! 😎

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I haven't seen any updates on the ABC/CBS story since yesterday. They are really trying to bury this, quick. I hope it blows wide open

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv you've got me hooked. Love this site!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Well, yes. They may have an axe to grind. Former CIA!

Yeah right.

They should all be struck of the role as medical professionals.

It is simply not possible to diagnose a person based solely on their professional persona.

The President, any President has a persona that they project. That Persona is not one that you can diagnose.

As an absurd but very accurate example is to find an actor mentally unstable because they portrayed a psycho character in a movie. It is simply a stupid exercise in futility.

They must really be down at the bottom of their ideas barrel of fun with treason.

P

edit on 9/11/2019 by pheonix358 because: felt like it, I did, so I did it ... if only Q would do it. Q get your ass into gear mate!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ok here two safe Archive QR Bunker General Q temp back up

Archive QR Bunker General #1 archive.is...
Archive QR Bunker General #2 archive.is...

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Some folks might have to rethink their opinion of Bolton soon.

Who Trapped Who

Good piece.

If I am right that Bolton was the leaker and this was an op set up to target the Democrats and their attempts to remove Trump by any means necessary then things are about to get very ugly for the Democrats. Particularly for Adam Schiff. And here is one of the biggest problems for Schiff, It seems Pelosi has smelled a rat and now realize she was baited into stupidity.

Release call #2 and call it call #1. After the NPC's go nuts, call #1 is coming which DJT so discreetly calls #2. The order of release matters, not the order of the calls themselves.

I read he might do it Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

"As an absurd but very accurate example is to find an actor mentally unstable because they portrayed a psycho character in a movie. It is simply a stupid exercise in futility."

Exactly

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Well, yes. They may have an axe to grind. Former CIA!

Yeah right.

They should all be struck of the role as medical professionals.

It is simply not possible to diagnose a person based solely on their professional persona.

The President, any President has a persona that they project. That Persona is not one that you can diagnose.

As an absurd but very accurate example is to find an actor mentally unstable because they portrayed a psycho character in a movie. It is simply a stupid exercise in futility.

They must really be down at the bottom of their ideas barrel of fun with treason.

P

Yes, assuming they are not clowns they are impeached before the open their mouths. "Have you met DJT, followed him around, interviewed his staff, read the body of EO's etc.?" "Uh, no sir, I've seen him on teeeveee and in my opinion-"

"How do you think he earned Billions of dollars and owns all that property?" "uh, racism?"

Pie in the face should follow.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I haven't seen any updates on the ABC/CBS story since yesterday. They are really trying to bury this, quick. I hope it blows wide open

I don't think CNN covered it at all from what I've seen. Could be wrong.

Let us also not forget that ABC was running stories supporting child drag queens whilst they shelved the Epstein stuff.
edit on 11/9/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I'm thinking about starting a thread on this article from Daily Caller. It ties together how ABC/CBS/NBC appear to be "running cover" for some of the world's most powerful rape rings.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Your posts are real eye openers! I was wondering why President Trump himself was the one who first said that there was an earlier call between him and Zelensky. It's still unclear to me how Ciaramella fits into this. He's a "White Hat"?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

and you just know they're scrambling to find the whistleblower. Prob interrogating the # out of all their employees...all the while screaming about how whistleblowers deserve protection

notice how tight lipped they get with anything involving Epstein? They report the bare minimum and then shut up

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your posts are real eye openers! I was wondering why President Trump himself was the one who first said that there was an earlier call between him and Zelensky. It's still unclear to me how Ciaramella fits into this. He's a "White Hat"?

Good question. Gray.

I suspect he's a weak link that was left to be used when the time was right. They are 10 steps ahead, which means they needed the spies to linger for use later - C_A playbook 1st page.

This is such a clownshow (pun intended) that it is clearly scripted (here we know it is).

DJT himself has made the "impeachment" thing about Ukraine, not Schiff. This means the right hook is coming. My guess is call #1 has Zelinsky saying something akin to "we have a biden problem here...?" LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

SWoD, glad you're enjoying it

We need to whip up a special EDKH edition!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's still unclear to me how Ciaramella fits into this. He's a "White Hat"?

Not sure he fits into that schema. Cherry-Mill is a true believer in the cultic faith of the Progs. Check out the disapproving frown on his face in that photo of ex-Obama groupies. Witnessing the arrival of POTUS 45 was, for him, observing sacrilege.

He is more of a prog-bot than anything else. Capable of doing "white hat" activity if a Prog leader were to put him up to that. Capable of doing a lot of other activity as well.

He is only following his orders.

Cheers
edit on 10-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

"LawAndCrime", which is owned and written by Democrats, for Democrats, is totally confused and frustrated by John Bolton. They think Bolton and Trump are sending each other "coded messages"!

Source: lawandcrime.com...

It never ceases to amaze me how "experts" outside the Whitehouse keep forgetting that President Trump has access to much more information than they have. And (gasp!) he does things that are not in the "need to know" realm of the media and the public.

Arrogance combined with Stupidity can be a dangerous combination. Especially when 90% of the U.S. media have this affliction.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So you think you know it all
then you say Mmmm
Reporter Uncovers History-Changing Manson Family Connections to CIA and Hollywood

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
the absolute state of the (((news)))
-
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
-
www.thegatewaypundit.com... -impeachment-probe-video/
-
-
www.thegatewaypundit.com... a-to-god/
-
www.thegatewaypundit.com... to-his-death-over-criticism-of-rat-infested-baltimore/
-

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Bonus issue.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think the Senate Intelligence Committee (Richard Burr as Chairman) should launch an "Inquiry" of Ukraine activities, with Rudy Giuliani, Joe/Hunter Biden, Fusion GPS, DNC (Debbie Schultz and Donna Brazille), Hillary Clinton, as their first Open Session witnesses.

It will produce far more evidence for criminal activity, than this House Impeachment fiasco, which has produced ZERO impeachable infractions.

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join