It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Incoming...

qmap.pub...
edit on 2-11-2019 by Gastrok because: dadfadf

edit on 2-11-2019 by Gastrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Use it before ya lose it again is my vote.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
Qmap.pub has new entries

FINALLY !!!!! 😃

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
To Admiral Michael S Rogers, 17th DIRNSA, an American Patriot and Hero of the Republic.

When the secret and public war being waged against the Deep State is over and Victory is achieved, no matter how long it takes, nor the sacrifices we must bear; future annals of history will record that the war began November 17th, 2016.

On that day Adm Rogers disobeyed military protocol, by-passed THE chain-of-command and personally informed president-elect Trump of the ongoing espionage and treasonous plot to overthrow the duly elected POTUS. On that critical day in our nation's history, POTUS, because of the heroism of Adm Rogers and others, began to fight back in a secret war against him which began the day he announced his candidacy

Adm Rogers served as the 17th DIRNSA from 2 April 2014 to 4 May 2018. With the backing of POTUS, Adm Rogers and his loyal staff purged the NSA of Deep State. Adm Rogers is a Hero who deserves the Congressional Medal of Honor for preserving, protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States against domestic enemies.

I proudly served in the NSA for 7 years, from '65 to '72. That's over a half-century. When I started with the NSA, I was 18 and it was 13! I was with the NSA in its teen years, the exuberance of youth! My era was analog, I can't imagine the digital revolution. What I can assure you of is that the NSA is monitoring, as if you didn't know! I've been lurking since day one. The war had been going on for about a year before Q came on scene, and it'll keep going on with or without Q until the final victory. Q enlightened many to the struggle.

For all the pride I feel for Adm Rogers and the NSA, there is shame I must report, James R Clapper, that treasonous scum, was a detachment commander of my beloved squadron, 6994th.com (Yes, fans, you too can visit the website of an authentic squadron that flew for the super-secret Puzzle-Palace!!) Clapper can be found in our squadron roster. (the site is safe and ad-free).

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I guess the reports of Q’s demise were greatly exaggerated, lol.
edit on 2-11-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
RIG FOR RED

Used in submarines, to ensure all interior lighting is red and of low intensity so as to preserve night vision.

edit on 2-11-2019 by Gastrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

If it's admiral Rogers I didn't mean to imply wasn't a manly dude.

Do we know that "watch the wives" means they are the matriarchal evil ones or could it be they are rolling over on the turds they know so well?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
**Wakes up wipes eyes and looks around***

Is it habbening?

Off we go

We are ready

Every dog has it's day

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gastrok

Preserved night vision for surface target hunting or encounter I presume.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix
Surface and air as well in case the lights go out? Prior to jumps or leaving any troop transport for engagement at night.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gastrok

After 93 days dark are the drops legit??
Drops are showing only on Qmap. Though not surprised as 8kun platform is far from stable.
Drops are linked to Onion URLS. (not good)
/PatriotsFight/ was never migrated over to 8kun.

Need to give them some time I guess and check status in the morning.

On the flip side the scorned elf is going batsnip nuts so that's nice. 🤣

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
User Submitted and Appreciated Sounds. From Jim Watkins.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: imthegoat

Well put. I have a suspicion, though, someone will quote the Q post that says "the choice to know will be yours".

Now, some will face the conundrum---do I go there? Do I open the link? Do I LOOK?

I think we've all already undergone change along the way. Good people have done too little for too long. I hope to see this turn around 180 in the next couple of decades.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Finally Q drop showing here also now

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Welcome! I lurk more than I post, but always check in regularly to catch up with what is going on here in my favorite ATS thread.
I agree, Admiral Rogers is a hero. Where would we be without his bravery? I shudder to think.
A couple of questions for you, if you can answer. Are you saying NSA is monitoring these series of Q threads on ATS, or that they monitor the Q phenomenon in general?
Also, do you suppose Q visits or monitors us here? It would be rather exciting to think that the force behind the Q movement might lurk occasionally to see what is being discussed. There are so many dedicated posters in this thread. I am always in awe of their dedication, energy, and drive; so to think Q might see their passionate work as they go about analyzing and investigating is very rewarding.

Quite an exciting day with the Q drops after weeks of silence!

edit on 3/11/2019 by xtradimensions because: Added something

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Could this be our Q proof for tonight

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
Welcome! I lurk more than I post, but always check in regularly to catch up with what is going on here in my favorite ATS thread.
A couple of questions for you, if you can answer. Are you saying NSA is monitoring these series of Q threads on ATS, or that they monitor the Q phenomenon in general?
Also, do you suppose Q visits or monitors us here? It would be rather exciting to think that the force behind the Q movement might lurk occasionally to see what is being discussed. There are so many dedicated posters in this thread. I am always in awe of their dedication, energy, and drive; so to think Q might see their passionate work as they go about analyzing and investigating is very rewarding.

Quite an exciting day with the Q drops after weeks of silence!

Absolutely.
More than just one agency as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

my devices are soooooooo hacked

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

top topics