It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Trillium

Nah. Same ID for all of those posts.

My guess is it why it not fully open yet still testing

maybe later tonight when thing slow down a bit

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
DJT just retweeted this meme.

I saw another one with Pelosi saying "I was not briefed" and the Religious Scholar saying "neither was I."

What truly belly achingly funny is the Left Can't Meme responses here

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: imthegoat

Faith is a good thing. Blind faith is never a good thing, imo.

So, for me, 'trusting the plan' is okay...up to a point. But, when I get to that point, then I need some confirmation.

I proceed cautiously now. This is not a game...or is it?

If it's not a game then it shouldn't be treated like one. That's the part that gets me about all this crypto sh!t that gets out out surrounding Q, or any other movement/whistleblower stuff. It's either this is some serious life or death sh!t, or it's something someone is profiting from. If it's the latter then end it all; human suffering isn't a game, and a lot of what we deal with inside of this Q fiasco is human suffering -- trafficking, abuse, murder. Anyone who says "watch my documentary," "read my book" "watch MY YouTube videos because I'm the only one who tells the truth/I have direct knowledge" is all hogwash. That's why I don't subscribe to the likes of NeonRevolt, EyeTheSpy when it was big, all these *Anons. Could some of them be "in the know?" Sure, but the likelihood of them only claiming so to benefit their own agenda has a greater possibility of bringing true than actually someone on the inside.

Outside of ATS, and Twitter (rarely) do I read/look for anything Q. The information we've gathered in the last 21 threads is enough to show that corruption is rampant, that all of these elites/celebrities are connected to some super shady stuff etc -- 2r don't need Q. Never needed Q. We've all had these research skills and cognitive abilities to shift through the nonsense and vet our own information thoroughly -- yet most of the time we don't, because excitement and the want for things to be true (read: emotions) nudge logic out of the doorway like it's a security guard on Black Friday.

That goes for everyone participating in these forums. We're all guilty of it one way or another. Coming across articles, or information that we immediately deem important new information yet the articles are older than Trumps presidency, or entirely misleading, or "gotcha journalism," clickbait.

I don't see 8kun/ch being of any importance anymore, or one can argue it was never truly needed. Those who claim otherwise because of Q, or Qresearch, or whatever excuse for having 8kun = proof that, even those who are "woke" to the feces that's rampant in our Politics, still do not think for themselves. They still need instructed on what is and is not corrupt, who is and who is not corrupt. Who to Trust and who to not Trust. That's why qmap exists. It's no better than being a sheep like the liberals get called. Sheep are still sheep even no matter who the shepherd is.

Theres so much hatred and ignorance on both sides that people are blind to the fact that they're acting exactly like those they oppose. Those of us in the middle just sit here like 🤷‍♂️. No matter if we're talking to Democrats or Republicans; we're met with mutiny from both sides.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think 8kun is housed on a dialup server located in a trailer park, somewhere outside Moscow, Idaho.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Alright! I made it back from work before the fireworks start.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Smells like desperation.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The donkey must be Nadler.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

the only guidance I implicitly trust is my own

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
M3thods says that Q posted 3 times, today

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

the only guidance I implicitly trust is my own

That's the only guidance anyone should trust

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ok Iam in with Tor
look pretty real so far

files.abovetopsecret.com...

But as i said before all the ID are the same
will be back once it fix my thinking
edit on 2-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Did all the old trip codes get transferred over from 8chan? If not then the first person to go and claim that trip could become Q.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Did all the old trip codes get transferred over from 8chan? If not then the first person to go and claim that trip could become Q.

Only the last current one
and you would have to know all 3 password or phrase

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I can't argue with your logic. Q has been two years of foreplay. Frankly, I'm tired of waiting.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

CommSec stringers. That's Q.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Smells like desperation.

twitter.com...

"Content" very careful choice of words.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't russia russia russia collusion a fringe conspiracy? Didn't the msm devote 500k articles alone to a fringe never proven to be true conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Didn't the msm devote 500k articles alone to a fringe never proven to be true conspiracy?

Yes, and the Times even won Pulitzers for their coverage of the LIE, the hoax. Pulitzers have become like Nobel Peace Prizes, I guess. They just have to like you and the story you tell, damn The Truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I don't fully understand how the Chans work. Why would the posts have the same ID?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

Didn't the msm devote 500k articles alone to a fringe never proven to be true conspiracy?

Yes, and the Times even won Pulitzers for their coverage of the LIE, the hoax. Pulitzers have become like Nobel Peace Prizes, I guess. They just have to like you and the story you tell, damn The Truth.

Errrr, "become?" When were any high profile awards not designed to give cache to the official Controller Narrative?

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join