It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Police Twitter bots will trawl social media to predict where hate crimes will break out in UK
- The trial of artificial intelligence is due to be launched from October 31.
- It will recognise tweets deemed antagonistic over religion, ethnicity or race.
- Then it will map the location hate posts are sent from to allow early intervention.

From Sept 23, 2016

Cops could start using Twitter to prevent hate crimes

Beginning in January, researchers from the California-based RAND Corporation and Cardiff University in the United Kingdom will begin monitoring millions of tweets in an attempt to find indicators and patterns that a victim is about to be targeted due to their race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion. The project, funded by $600,000 from the U.S. Department of Justice, will then compare that data to reported hate crimes in Los Angeles County to see if there’s any relationship.

Socia l media algorithm could predict and prevent hate crime

Data from Cardiff University’s HateLab project showed that as the number of “hate tweets” made from one location increased, so did the number of racially and religiously aggravated crimes in the real world – including violence, harassment and criminal damage.

Director of HateLab professor Matthew Williams said: “This is the first UK study to demonstrate a consistent link between Twitter hate speech targeting race and religion and racially and religiously aggravated offences that happen offline.

Computer scientists developed artificial intelligence to find 294,361 “hateful” Twitter posts during an eight-month period between August 2013 and August 2014.

From 2016
Can racist tweets help predict hate crimes? L.A. is about to find out

The British researchers are building a completely new hate speech algorithm designed specifically for Los Angeles. They said that’s necessary because of the linguistic and cultural difference between L.A. and London.

I thought there was a trial run of this AI software earlier this year with LAPD and there was an article saying the software sucks and has too many false positives.? I know LAPD started working with Palantir back in 2011 on developing crime prediction algos.

So, assume new & improved tweaked algos and now going to test on UK citizens.

Minority Report, Phillip K Dick, Thought police and Red Flag Laws (not all States) are coming... prep for Round-up.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Republican and Conservative pundit attacks on "Do Nothing" chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, Lindsey Graham, are increasing.

www.dailywire.com...

I've said for weeks that Lindsey Graham appears to be an ANTI-Trump Republican. On Tucker Carlson tonight, he and Senator Rand Paul played and commented on a couple of very strong "We're going to get to the bottom of this!" statements from Graham.

Including where he swore he'd find out why the FBI raided Roger Stone's house with such force, and who tipped off CNN to be there, all set up to record the 6:30am raid.

Graham never said anything more, and apparently, Rand Paul and all the other Republican Senators are too "wimpy" to ask him about the lack of follow-up on public promises he's made to the American People.

You said it yourself, "resources." The DOJ is not Lindsey's to do with as he pleases. Hearings are what the dems are doing, to do that would not produce anything meaningful and interrupt the enemy while it is destroying itself.

A note. Just because DJT and Q, does not mean "politics" or the art of "politics" is suddenly over. He has constituents who want xyz, he has to work for them in some sense. For the Senate the business of government goes on, it is the House, by design, that is being led into the abyss.

Did Q telegraph the Syria Turkey thing for us? Sort of, but we didn't really decode then as it wasn't in play. Now decodes show it is hitting as planned. Us whining about X is silly, as Syria/Ukraine/Turkey is RIGHT on target per current Decodes, so there is MUCH more in the pipeline that are stacked up that we can't see.

I'd try not to hang on every word, we are mid movie.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
The Republican and Conservative pundit attacks on "Do Nothing" chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, Lindsey Graham, are increasing.

www.dailywire.com...

I've said for weeks that Lindsey Graham appears to be an ANTI-Trump Republican. On Tucker Carlson tonight, he and Senator Rand Paul played and commented on a couple of very strong "We're going to get to the bottom of this!" statements from Graham.

Including where he swore he'd find out why the FBI raided Roger Stone's house with such force, and who tipped off CNN to be there, all set up to record the 6:30am raid.

Graham never said anything more, and apparently, Rand Paul and all the other Republican Senators are too "wimpy" to ask him about the lack of follow-up on public promises he's made to the American People.

You said it yourself, "resources." The DOJ is not Lindsey's to do with as he pleases. Hearings are what the dems are doing, to do that would not produce anything meaningful and interrupt the enemy while it is destroying itself.
I'd try not to hang on every word, we are mid movie.

If Linsdey Graham does not ever intend to "get to the bottom of this", by calling witnesses, he needs to shut the f'uck up. We get enough empty dates and promises as it is, from DiGenova, Hannity, Solomon, etc..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7593185/Police-Twitter-bots-trawl-social-media-predict-hate-crimes-Brexit-deadline-day.html]Police Twitter bots will trawl social media to predict where hate crimes will break out in UK[/url] - The trial of artificial intelligence is due to be launched from October 31. - It will recognise tweets deemed antagonistic over religion, ethnicity or race. - Then it will map the location hate posts are sent from to allow early intervention.

What kind of delusional fantasy is this??? Twit bots can then simply doxx everyone and anyone the bot creator wished. Twit idiots can Swat entire areas, tying up cops, resources and even killing people gardening. Sure, let the machine do it because humans are morons...

Except the people create this stuff are the actual morons.

This is because a certain generation lives in a horrifying unreal bubble. They can't interact, can't converse, can't do a thing of a true nature like change a light bulb, but for them all is just an algorithm away. Data makes them experts in living.

Rant over.
edit on 21-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
8kun looks to be vaporware.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
POTUS interviewed on Hannity. Skip to 7:30.

edit on 21-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: time

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep, so do we attack her with bull# or praise her as being just like us? Or better yet blackout on her and hope msm is too late with the schmooze? The few Clintonites at the moment falling for the smear, Bernie fans outraged and loyal will flip when he gives the nod, biden's toast, buttgig is done, Warren's only appeal is being female with her following probably already having tiptoed their tiny vegen feet to the other camp, yang I think started too late or too early. The rest have been forgotten. With only the newly anoited one making waves and headlines. The Syrian would almost have to propose to dink her sht at this point. Or Trump offer vp... Now that would freak their plan.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium.

I love you...in a non sexual way.

Reference Jeff Khuner.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
POTUS interviewed on Hannity. Skip to 3:00.

Thanks for the link. For me it was more like 7:00.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I wonder what prompted this tweet from Chuck Grassley

All of the delays and excuses why the Horowitz IG FISA report isn’t public yet after several months of anticipation of its issues leads me to the suspicion it’s going to be “deep six” by the deep state

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Republicans 185 NAY (12 R's did not vote)

185 + 12

1+8+5+1+2 = 17

🤔

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gastrok

Oops, sorry. Dozen different versions were uploaded and I tried to pick the best one. You'll also need to skip ahead when they goto break time.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

All Gabbard running as a 3rd party would do is further guarantee that Trump is re-elected. Any votes for Tusli would be split off of the regular Dem candidate. It would have almost no effect on Trumps numbers.

I see Tulsi as angling for Bernie's VP pick...She's always been a supporter...left the DNC to campaign for him.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Letter from Ben Carson

Letter from HUD Secretary Ben Carson, to Gavin Newsom and the Mayor of Sacramento. The most eloquently written version of the middle finger to Newsom and the Democrats, we have seen yet. Make sure you sign the recall petition for removing Gavin Newsom.

Very interesting letter. If folks think it is business as usual it would seem not at this level. Ben says no to more money until CA fixes the issues leading to the problems.

BOOM.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I wonder what prompted this tweet from Chuck Grassley

All of the delays and excuses why the Horowitz IG FISA report isn’t public yet after several months of anticipation of its issues leads me to the suspicion it’s going to be “deep six” by the deep state

Street definition of "deep sixed" = www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Bernie's had an odd eye for Booker since the restroom incident. Though should Tulsi join with the Burned and he croaked pre election I guess that would make her the placesetter with an added boohoo appeal. Holy crap.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

do you think he's implying that Horowitz is deep state ?

edit on 21-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
oops
edit on 21-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join