It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Seems like a wall isn't such a bad idea.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Seems like a wall isn't such a bad idea.

Q = Koppa

Yawn.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Four big drug firms agree to $260m opioid payout hours before trial set to begin

'$50bn is pocket change': opioid makers on trial in Ohio after talks collapse.

The two counties were suing for a total of $7bn. Armond Budish, the Cuyahoga executive, said $260m would only go so far in dealing with the consequences of the epidemic.

“The question is how much is enough? This is not enough,” he said.

Walden also said the proposed $50bn comprehensive settlement falls far short of what is needed. A new study has found that the epidemic has cost more than $800bn in the last four years.

Purdue Pharma case is separate.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

The cartels already have large criminal enterprises set up in every single somewhat major American city. They have even ventured out into the suburbs and rural areas these days. Its absolutely everywhere.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Vatican documents detail suspicious investments at Secretariat of State

A confidential report from the Vatican’s anti-corruption authority shows that the Secretariat of State has used about $725 million, most of which came from the pope’s charity fund (Peter’s Pence), in off-books operations.

L’Espresso reported these funds are being used “in reckless speculative operations,” and that the same report by the General Auditor says about 77% of the assets (about $558 million) were put into Swiss and Italian branches of the investment bank Credit Suisse.

Corruption knows no bounds. Time to plunder the Swiss caves.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Chanel Rion is the White House Correspondent for OANN.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"Pierre Delecto" revealed. 😂

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: imthegoat

As often as the police stand down in Portland and Seattle when antifa is perpetrating their violence, it makes you wonder if the police forces in these areas are already highly compromised, especially in the higher ranks that issue the orders. When police don't even help ICE remove criminal aliens, we have something going on that just seems very anti-American to me.

Knowing some LEO in the areas; they cant stand it either. I would not be surprised at all if the higher ranks are compromised. We all know the Mayor of Portland is an antifa sympathizer. Kate Brown just had a nice little photoshoot with Hillary and Chelsea also. A lot of people don't understand that Oregon is a sanctuary state not cities. Along with California, Illinoid, Vermont and a few others. Entire states harboring criminals -- I can't fathom why that's even allowed. I can understand giving a lot of control back to the states -- I'm a libertarian -- but when that control comes in the form of harboring criminals -- as in ALL illegal immigrants -- it's absolutely absurd. I fully agree with withholding federal funds if they're knowing and willingly breaking the law by harboring criminals. No one outside of the big 3 cities in Oregon (Eugene, Portland, Salem) agrees with it. The small town rural communities despise Oregon government.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Over Under 20

Number of Craig Sawyer Tweets about Holmseth before he mentions the Wonderland Takedown

Hello Alice

GLOW

Planned Blackouts are a pain in the ass

More to come

King of the Las Vegas Scene

Storm Season Coming

Stay Safe Friends

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Regarding the Gravity of the FISA-abuse report from Dept of Justice I.G., Michael Horowitz:

President Trump: “But I predict you will see things that you don’t even believe, the level of corruption — whether it’s [James] Comey; whether it’s [Peter] Strzok and his lover, [Lisa] Page; whether it’s so many other people — [Andrew] McCabe; whether it’s President Obama himself,” Trump charged.

He added: “Let’s see whether or not it’s President Obama. Let’s see whether or not they put that in.”
More at: www.foxnews.com...

FYI: Sean Hannity will have an interview with President Trump at 9:00pm(ET) tonight on Fox News Channel.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BabylonAnon
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why are we pretending Mitt using an anonymous proxy to bump his content is novel or shocking?

Everyone in this thing (from POTUS to Sather(especially Q)) is propping up their public image with twitter "bots"

Why I'd venture to guess there are several vIPS on this thread trying to do exactly that

Narrative Control being what it is...

It always seems to be the names that makes the headlines in these matters. Poor mittens code name was as dumb as he is. Rarely has anything in this mess been exposed where I went, "ah, clever," it is usually "uh, really, zero effort..."

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Something's amiss... since the Dallas Rally, according to POTUS schedule, the President has only has one cabinet meeting, one intelligence briefing, one lunch with VP and one phone call to the space station. He has not left the Whitehouse.

Now, today, I note that there have only been 3 tweets... the last almost 10 hours ago!!

On this side of the pond there is currently a documentary on the main station, BBC1, on Epstein; "The Prince & the Pedophile"!... Is the Prince being thrown under the bus? Or MSM getting ahead of the narrative?

It shows, so far:

a) a TV exposee in 1988 on Jean Jacque Brunel,

b) That Virginia Roberts feared for her life during sex with Prince Andrew... going to the New York President hospital with vaginal bleeding that hadn't stopped for 3 weeks after one of their encounters,

c) An interview with Epstein/Ghislane friend Conchita Sarnoff,

d) An interview with John Brockman,

e) It shows the clip of Andrew letting out that dark haired girl from Epsteins NY mansion (can't remember her name)... with a voiceover that says 'here's Prince Andrew letting out a woman unconnected to the allegations!'"... Didn't we uncover she was the Standard hotels Balzac girlfriend?

f) Interview with a blurred and voice blurred Englishman with a plum accent,

g) Footage of Epstein island AND the FBI raid there,

h) Footage of Kinnerton Street... a mews house in London (Ghislaine or Maxwell's)

Looks like they are expecting some video or photos to surface soon?

The same evening there is a documentary on Prince Harry and Megan, and slots in the News on mental illness and how unfairly the tabloid Press are treating them... I've mentioned before that my view is that Harry is Prince Andrew's successor as the liaison with "the dark side" of society.

Is this some key pivot point?

edit on 21-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Where did Mittens get the name Pierre?
From Rush Limbaugh today:

Now, where does this name Pierre come from?
I’m gonna tell you where I think Romney got the name from.
During the campaign of — it was either 1988 or 1992, I forget which, George W. Bush had a primary challenger. And his name was Pete du Pont.
Now, Romney would have been very active in politics then, he was running around with great aspirations, very, very prominent, Republican Party.

Anyway, Pete du Pont’s nickname was Pierre.
Well, his actual name was Pierre. Pete was the nickname.
George H. W. Bush refused to call him Pete, called him Pierre to try to make him sound like this elitist — and he was.
He was Pierre Du Pont, and George H. W. who himself was an elitist and from a very rare air segment of society was dumping on poor Pete Du Pont, didn’t know what hit him, calling him Pierre in the debates.
I’ll guarantee you that’s where Romney got this.
I’ll guarantee you.

www.rushlimbaugh.com...
---------------------------------------------------------

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something's amiss... since the Dallas Rally, according to POTUS schedule, the President has only has one cabinet meeting, one intelligence briefing, one lunch with VP and one phone call to the space station. He has not left the Whitehouse.

Now, today, I note that there have only been 3 tweets... the last almost 10 hours ago!!

On this side of the pond there is currently a documentary on the main station, BBC1, on Epstein; "The Prince & the Pedophile"!... Is the Prince being thrown under the bus? Or MSM getting ahead of the narrative?

It shows:

a) a TV exposee in 1988 on Jean Jacque Brunel,

b) That Virginia Roberts feared for her life during sex with Prince Andrew... going to the New York President hospital with vaginal bleeding that hadn't stopped for 3 weeks after one of their encounters.

Is this some key pivot point?

My guess would be a in depth review of the IG report and preparations for its release.

If it is half as bad as some think, it will result in almost immediate arrests of some major figures and create a landslide of other cases stemming from it.

It will literally be like popping a spider egg sack worldwide.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well here is Potus today in both text and Video..
To digest..

Remarks by President Trump in Cabinet Meeting 10/21 text

.....But I sort of have to smile to myself.  I was telling a couple of people — I’m watching these people that I’ve been watching for 20 years.  I’ve been watching the same faces; they’re just a little bit older and a little bit grayer.  I’ve been watching them for 20 years, saying about the Middle East.  And they’ve been wrong on everything they’ve ever said....

Godspeed

edit on 10212019 by MetalThunder because: Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think I just saw an apparition or maybe ufo in the sky...at first, it appeared like a tiny cloud, then it split apart into 2 tiny clouds and then what looked like a bunch of little orbs started blinking...but not really blinking, more like fading in and out of view. Like one second they're there, the next second gone. I thought they might be migrating birds but they weren't flying in any direction and they weren't circling...just floating overhead, blinking in and out of view. What's really weird is one group would be visible while the other group invisible and they took turns flashing. They hovered in the same spot doing this for about 15 minutes and then just disappeared from sight. I watched to see if they flew off in any direction but they blinked out of sight and that was it. My friend who was with me saw the same exact thing and we both agreed that we had never seen any birds do anything like that before. Not in the skies where we live. Do birds do that?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BabylonAnon

Who's pretending? You're right they all do it, have been doing it for some time, both sides. I posted that as parody from yesterday's post on the apparent discovery and perhaps you didn't notice my avatar. Twitter is like filtered chans but with alot more users of all walks of life, bots and whatever else who have their own agendas that flood the digital waves with # and disinfo to keep everyone distracted. I'm sure you're aware.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Supreme Court Case About Financial Regulator Could Lead to High 2020 Election Drama

A legal challenge in the Supreme Court to the constitutionality of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, which was originally envisioned by Democratic presidential contender Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) could lead to a dramatic election-year curbing or even dissolution of the powerful financial regulator.

A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit ruled in 2016 that the structure of the CFPB was unconstitutional. The director of the agency “is the single most powerful official in the entire U.S. Government, other than the President … [and] within his jurisdiction, the Director of the CFPB can be considered even more powerful than the President,” wrote then-Judge Brett Kavanaugh, who is now an associate justice on the Supreme Court. The full D.C. circuit overturned the ruling in 2018.

If the agency has "protection" in the name is doesn't protect.

If Warren said water is good for me I'd stop drinking water.

If Financial Education was MANDATORY in "school" the need for any of this would be eliminated.

If Problem Reaction Solution was not their entire M.O. we'd be in a different universe.

A lot of "If's" I know.

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join