It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Creep Thumper

that's why I used the asterisk

I don't think it's funny. I don't insult men here. Please extend the same courtesy.

(post by cherokeetroy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Is this the end, politically, for Netanyahu?

Israeli PM Netanyahu fails to form a government ahead of deadline

Israel's long-standing prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said he cannot form a government, handing the opportunity to his political rival.

So 2 elections without winning a majority this year and now he can't even muster a coalition? Time for new blood?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
RE: Tulsi,

PR = People Talking about things they were NOT talking about prior.

HRC attack = PR, not reality.

HRC attack on Tulsi = fragmenting the entire system.

Today Tulsi Tulsi Tulsi, which is a replacement for Biden Biden Biden, which is a replacement for Warren Warren Warren. Sadly folks don't see how they are being manipulated into talking about them.

This "let's talk Tulsi" ends shortly and all this opinion on her "politics" was exactly what she/they wanted ENERGY THEFT for a "candidate" who has ZERO, as in ZERO chance of winning the "nomination" let alone the election itself.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. All those who voted for DJT will again. All those dead people who voted for HRC will not. The folks who vote party have decided. What's left? Convince DJT voters to switch?

He got the min 270 needed with voter fraud, rigged systems, lies, etc. He did not loose a SINGLE vote - not ONE SINGLE VOTE. None. He still gets 270 min.

The above makes the Dem choice pointless.

If you think switching is possible try and put Pete, Beto or Tulsi in a stadium like a DJT rally? Imagine them riveting the crowd on "hope and change" not on what they have ever done as mayor, loser and HI rep.

If you are not convinced and you still think PR rules the world consider this: DJT gets to run on what he has done. A dem gets to say what they will do, which is EVERYTHING HE HAS ALREADY DONE or is DOING.

The math shows this is a script designed to wake those who want.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Time travel lag? Feeling temporally disoriented? You know it's the early 21st century when you read stuff like this:

Google has said it will update its new Pixel 4 phones to prevent them being unlocked using the sleeping faces of their owners.
link

Don't be evil!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Jeffery Epstein Graph of connection.

Mind blowing as well as truly incomprehensible.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
For some reason this is not being shown on the BBC News website but...

At midnight abortion becomes legal BY DEFAULT in Northern Ireland.

The Northern Ireland Assembly had to meet today for the first time in 3 years, to hold a vote, in order to stop the statute becoming law.

They did meet but were told they could not vote on the matter until they voted on a new Speaker. This resulted in the DUP party walking out, making a vote impossible.

I guess this provides a new source for the unspeakable acts and organ recycling.
edit on 21-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Time travel lag? Feeling temporally disoriented? You know it's the early 21st century when you read stuff like this:

Google has said it will update its new Pixel 4 phones to prevent them being unlocked using the sleeping faces of their owners.
link

Don't be evil!

Because the facial unlock is the only biometric unlocking they put in the Pixel 4. Other manufacturers have had issues with the facial unlock, and the in-screen fingerprint scanners (Samsung). Samsung had an issue with the fingerprint scanners unlocking the phone due to oil left from the fingers being able to unlock it. I refuse to use biometrics on my devices, as passcodes are more secure.
edit on 10/21/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The move does not necessarily end Netanyahu’s chances of leading the country’s next administration. Gantz, the head of the opposition, will now have 28 days to attempt to forge a coalition, or risk another election being called.
link

Time for new blood?

The founder of a startup that charged $8,000 to fill your veins with young blood says he's shuttered the company and started a new one

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A Drug Cartel Just Defeated The Mexican Military In BattleI
Mexico is in a state of collapse, and Americans need to realize that the crisis underway south of the Rio Grande won’t stop at the border.

Last Thursday in the city of Culiacan, the capital of Sinaloa state, a battle erupted between government forces and drug cartel gunmen after the Mexican military captured two sons of jailed drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman. The elder son, Ivan, was quickly freed by his men, who overpowered government forces and secured his release. Ivan then launched an all-out siege of the entire city in an effort to free his younger brother, Ovidio.

The battle of Culiacan marks a turning point in the collapse of the Mexican state. There is now no doubt about who is in control of Sinaloa, let alone the rest of the country. Cartel forces seized a major regional capital city in broad daylight and defeated the national armed forces in open battle.

the federalist

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wait till they start literally taking over some of our own towns. We've all read the reports about their infiltration into some of our own cities. Up until Trump, our borders were wide open and underground tunnels freely traveled.

Be glad the Wall is going up even though we have had to fight for it against the Democrat politicians that LOVE that cartel $.

Be glad for our 2A. We may at some point need it more than you can imagine.

Be glad for our extra toughness in the last 3 years on illegal immigration and focus on deportation of criminals.

The number of MS13 and other gang members that have entered our country over the last decade is appalling. What Democrats in sanctuary cities are doing to our country is treasonous, even if it is what some, especially the ones that donate that Big Cartel Money, want them to do.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wait till they start literally taking over some of our own towns. We've all read the reports about their infiltration into some of our own cities. Up until Trump, our borders were wide open and underground tunnels freely traveled.

Be glad the Wall is going up even though we have had to fight for it against the Democrat politicians that LOVE that cartel $.

Be glad for our 2A. We may at some point need it more than you can imagine.

Be glad for our extra toughness in the last 3 years on illegal immigration and focus on deportation of criminals.

The number of MS13 and other gang members that have entered our country over the last decade is appalling. What Democrats in sanctuary cities are doing to our country is treasonous, even if it is what some, especially the ones that donate that Big Cartel Money, want them to do.

There were some large drug dealers in Salem/Portland Oregon that claimed they were running for the cartel. Meth and heroin. It's already here.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Imagine the real proofs POTUS has been sitting on. Get your 😎 ready dark 2 LITE is fixing to be brite! 1000s of connection’s to JE whoms Job was to blackmail? 😂 Rallies will only intensify and more truths will continue to be exposed. I’m loving the show!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Been waiting for something like this map. Wow, truly mind blowing indeed. Need to view this on my big screen.

Someone spent alot of time creating this global size spider web.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Speaking of time lag update checkout > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

No doubt. Also, the Fast & Furious event under Eric Holder always infuriated me. We will never know what was really going on there.

I believe to my core that many of these radical Dems truly hate our country. IMO, Eric Holder and Barack Obama should have been prosecuted for gun running in the Fast & Furious debacle. Take those two out of their suits and ties and stick a Big El Chapo cigar in their mustached mouths, and you probably have a better representation of just who these two really are at their core.

It brought back this memory:

As college student, Eric Holder participated in ‘armed’ takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office

.........at their core, as I said.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

For several years now, I've been convinced that Fast & Furious was just cover
for an illegal gun-running operation. The plan all along was for them to "lose track of" the guns as soon as they crossed the border.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

As often as the police stand down in Portland and Seattle when antifa is perpetrating their violence, it makes you wonder if the police forces in these areas are already highly compromised, especially in the higher ranks that issue the orders. When police don't even help ICE remove criminal aliens, we have something going on that just seems very anti-American to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Thanks for posting this. That’s a big Web. I notice Mick Jagger in there on his own, and made me think about how little we see any connections to the music industry. I’d think we’d see links to BMG or Capitol Records...ect.
Maybe it’s there but I’m not seeing it.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
When it comes to the death penalty, the left suddenly thinks IQ is relevant. Public Defender: Illegal Alien Charged with Murdering Four Americans in Nevada Unfit for Death Penalty Due to Low IQ.
Link

Seriously?! If they're that dumb, then they don't know we are going to execute them. Just strap them into the chair and tell them it's a carnival ride. Then use the corpses "300" style to reinforce the Wall.
Very green!

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join