It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

17 d's did not vote

217 AND 17 - that is something.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I had lived in Oregon for ~18 years. All cities and most towns along the I-5 corridor are rampant with crime from Medford (Methford) to Portland/Vancouver. East of the Cascade range was always really nice & peaceful. Not sure how it is nowadays.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If you withheld federal funds from several if not all of those, they'd suffer financial collapse. That's how bad off those states are. That could trigger a country-wide collapse.

In a sense, they have the fed over a barrel that way.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Another possibility for SKY EVENT at 4am Tuesday:

Chances of seeing Halley's Comet fireballs slim on Tuesday in Wisconsin; better odds on Wednesday and Thursday:

The peak of what's known as the Orionid meteor shower is supposed to be roughly from 4 to 6 a.m. Tuesday, just when most of the state will be socked in by overcast skies.

But there are better chances during those same predawn hours Wednesday and Thursday.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

21 Apr 2018 - 10:01:36 AM

#PierreDelecto

interesting gematria on pierred

MAGA
The Coup
I Am Not Chosen

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well here is Potus today in both text and Video..
To digest..

Remarks by President Trump in Cabinet Meeting 10/21 text

Thanks for posting the transcript link.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

oh wow that is very similar to what we saw but instead of one orb, we saw maybe 50-100 tiny ones. They were various sizes which also made me question whether or not they were birds. I wish I would have taken a video

If it was a UFO I'm so stoked!!
edit on 21-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Report: AG Barr Expands Probe into Russia Investigation Origin After Finding ‘Something Significant’

U.S. Attorney General William Barr has significantly expanded a review into the origins of the Russian collusion hoax investigation, NBC News reported Monday. The news outlet acknowledged the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) would not say whether the investigation has morphed into a criminal probe.

HOAX, not "russian collusion" but russian HOAX. This will be lost almost everyone, but the key term is in fact hoax.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Another Watkins video.

His caption reads...

The swift brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. This sentence uses all of letters in english.
I wonder what the forty thieves are up to today? Most likely preparing to be chased by a ferocious teddy.
Unlike the yellow bear, Teddy is brown. Dol-corns might come in multi-colored glitter covered splashes of bright and shiny nice.
ASMR is supposed to trigger you. There are no bread crumbs. I am just having some fun today. Waiting for the exciting time that is so soon to come.

That sentence is missing "C", "K", "Q". He later replied in the comments saying he messed up.

I can't make out what he's whispering the last 10 seconds of the vid.

I'm assuming ASMR refers to Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response and his obsession with writing is his ASMR trigger. I had the same obsession when I was 11-12 yrs old filling dozens of notepads with short stories & numbers. Weird.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Twitter

Guess where Barack Obama is tonight? He’s attending a fundraiser at the home of Alex Soros, son of George Soros, in New York City with Eric Holder

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I wanted to be an optimistic member of ATS, hoping to see the plan fulfilled, wrong made right, dark to light, the rich/powerful/government officials brought to the same justice as everyone else. There were a lot of reasons and seemingly proofs that led me to believe in Q and the plan.
Here of late I am beginning to falter. I see the reports being put off longer and longer. I see that the members of HRC’s state department mishandling of classified materials being poo pooed as nothing and you and I know if it were anyone else there would be jail time.
The law breakers, we know who they all are, are walking around free making plans to continue their corrupt way of like mocking the ones who want to put a stop to it all.
I am predicting, and hope like hell I am wrong, that the reports will come out listing all the wrong doings and then NOT recommend any punishment because they really didn’t intend to sell classified info to our enemies or do corrupt deals making themselves and their family members rich beyond anything most of us will ever see.
That being said, if it happens that way I believe there are enough people who will take great exception to the law breakers getting of scott free one more time. I believe there will be an outcry of “Enough is Enough” and if the cries are not heard prepare to take up arms. Then what? Will there be friend fighting friend, neighbor fighting neighbor, family members fighting and killing each other? Well at least more so than is happing now. What an awful scenario that will be. Something no one wants to see. But what else are we to do? Allow it to continue until we are no better off that Argentina or some other piss hole poor county? Poor because the leaders have stolen all the money and left the people they represent to scratch in the trash piles to find a meal.
I fear for what my kids, grandkids and most recently a great grandson will have to endure if this thing is allowed to continue down its present route.

edit on 21/10/2019 by Xactamundo because: One final question what hasn't there been a "Go Fund Me account" set up for Gen. Flynn? That's all thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I had lived in Oregon for ~18 years. All cities and most towns along the I-5 corridor are rampant with crime from Medford (Methford) to Portland/Vancouver. East of the Cascade range was always really nice & peaceful. Not sure how it is nowadays.

Bend is full of rich people, not sure about burns. Closer to the Idaho border is nothing but gangs and what comes along with that. Ontario was voted the most dangerous city in Oregon a couple years in a row I believe. For a town with a population of ~11,000, that's pretty bad. Gangs and drugs. Some small eastern Oregon towns only have a police presence twice a day when the sheriff drives through. Lots of farming money on the eastern Oregon though.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Another Watkins video.

His caption reads...

The swift brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. This sentence uses all of letters in english.
I wonder what the forty thieves are up to today? Most likely preparing to be chased by a ferocious teddy.
Unlike the yellow bear, Teddy is brown. Dol-corns might come in multi-colored glitter covered splashes of bright and shiny nice.
ASMR is supposed to trigger you. There are no bread crumbs. I am just having some fun today. Waiting for the exciting time that is so soon to come.

That sentence is missing "C", "K", "Q". He later replied in the comments saying he messed up.

I can't make out what he's whispering the last 10 seconds of the vid.

I'm assuming ASMR refers to Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response and his obsession with writing is his ASMR trigger. I had the same obsession when I was 11-12 yrs old filling dozens of notepads with short stories & numbers. Weird.

www.youtube.com...

It should be "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
edit on 10/21/2019 by imthegoat because: I messed that all up

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

At the point Tulsi fails to be the nominee, she's endorsing Trump, by default.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Please pray for Canada's future.

Polls are now closed.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

You win the internets for today. Boom.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Looks like Trudeau stays.

Can I move to the States?

FFS!!

Opening a bottle of Canadian Whiskey...

edit on 21-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The Republican and Conservative pundit attacks on "Do Nothing" chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, Lindsey Graham, are increasing.

www.dailywire.com...

I've said for weeks that Lindsey Graham appears to be an ANTI-Trump Republican. On Tucker Carlson tonight, he and Senator Rand Paul played and commented on a couple of very strong "We're going to get to the bottom of this!" statements from Graham.

Including where he swore he'd find out why the FBI raided Roger Stone's house with such force, and who tipped off CNN to be there, all set up to record the 6:30am raid.

Graham never said anything more, and apparently, Rand Paul and all the other Republican Senators are too "wimpy" to ask him about the lack of follow-up on public promises he's made to the American People.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: CanadianMason

Looks like Trudeau stays.

Can I move to the States?

FFS!!

Opening a bottle of Canadian Whiskey...

Remember it not over till the fat lady sing or cry

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>