It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
For at least myself, I see the "predictions" made by Q were not all set for the time they were made.

So people had to guess when to ask national guards if they were activated? That was in the first drops when hardly anyone was even listening let alone thinking it was code.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Then I guess you realize it makes it a lie because where you go, we are not all going.
edit on 8-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
We've all seen this 20 times before.

What you have never seen is a perp walk from the original plan. Why not complain about that instead of the few of us who keep pointing that out?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Full size WinCo. Check out line all the way to the back of the building.

Cell service keeps going down. If I go dark, hope I don't miss anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Let’s recap the score since #20...

- POTUS Trump still the President
- POTUS Trump still on 2020 ticket
- no impeachment
- Border in much better shape
- No recession looming
- Weekend at Bernie’s becomes reality
- Pocahontas lying about visibly pregnant
- Biden imploding from Ukraine corruption
- Hillary “Flying Shoe” resurrection nearing
- new DNI
- mere mention of Crowdstrike with Ukraine Prez and POTUS Trump gets DS in panic; whistleblowers materializing like flies at a picnic
- Nancy, Nadler, Schiff, and Squat Cobblers are jumping the shark

This 21st thread may reveal the House Dems running through the halls of Congress with Zakety Sax blaring over the PA system.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Eureka, Ca

link   
a reply to: daskakik

we all have freedom of choice. You get to choose your path and participate in whatever reality you co-create. I'm not here to tell you what to think or believe or live. By the same token,you won't be doing that for me. Doesn't that lift a huge burden? Not having to convince anyone to jump on your bandwagon? But instead allowing everyone the freedom to seek their own truth and decide for themselves what they want to believe or achieve. That's called mutual respect

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Then I guess you realize it makes it a lie because where you go, we are not all going.

Choices are made.
The choice has always been yours.
The choice will always be yours.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Speaking of national guard being activated, here is a snippet of some stuff circulating faceborg, take it for what it's worth.

"Breaking information you won’t hear on the main stream news: As of Oct 3rd Marine reservist have been called up and placed on active duty to serve in an civilian capacity here in the US. Marine reservist do not get called up unless the first and second division marines have also been mobilized or put on active or high alert. Most likely the reservist are filling the spaces on bases that the first and second will be deployed from."

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Now their saying it'll be for a week. 4 to 5 days

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 8-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
twitter

-Mueller allegedly lied under oath when he said he was not interviewing for FBI Director -Investigation into origins into Russia probe to be released this month -DOJ investigation w/John Durham is rapidly expanding due to how much they are finding

Looks like things are heating up and I am loving it.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just read Gowdy definitely accepted a position with Trump....interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

John Solomon was on Hannity tonight. He alleges (with documented evidence in hand) that the previous Ukrainian President had opened an investigation into the Bidens' business dealings months before President Trump ever made a phone call.

So now we pivot back to Russia interference and obstruction of justice because Ukraine narrative is worse than dead -- it's toxic.

L. O. L.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Also notable, the country going into a 2nd presidential term without a meaningful military conflict to prop up the incumbent candidate. (that we know of!)

I remember Obama at the very bottom of popularity polls early in his presidency. That's when Operation Neptune Spear was uncorked on the public. It was a game-changer from my perspective.

news.gallup.com...
edit on 8-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Doesn't that lift a huge burden?

No, I already knew this but you are now advocating for people to sign up for lumps. Those will be doled out in the reality they co-create and there is nothing you or Q or I can do about it so what is all the talk about making changes, when they are not ours to make?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I actually don't have a choice in Q being real or if there even really is a plan. I choose not to believe it but for those that do, they may be disappointed. Guess that was their choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join