It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
More likely the Know Thyself or knowing your own mind, data wise that is being spoke of, imo.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: pavil
Really? I don't recall that. Kinda hard to do since he was already a convicted sex offender.

So the progress you are claiming is Epstein being arrested on 14 year old charges?

Took Q that long? Oh wait, it wasn't even Q that made that happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nice!! Didn't know about that deal. I was almost expecting to read, sold to Koala Bear shipping. 😂
The same Aussie company also acquired Halterm Container Terminal in Halifax Canada back in Aug 2019.

Your gif image nearly sent me into a seizure.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Col Doug McGregor on Tucker Carlson why Trumps decision on Turkey/Kurds was a great strategic decision. The first time he has seen actual strategy injected into foreign defense policy in over 30 years.

It explained a lot to me...less than 4 minutes and you can educate others why this makes sense.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Still Enjoying The Show

Waitting for 8Chan fire work to start

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

queenofswords
It's okay, Daskakik. To each his own. This "dig" is deep and complicated on so many levels. It's a lot easier to naysay than grab a shovel and dig. (4-6%...)

It always baffles me why certain posters show up to fume, spit and belittle those that use Q drops to open doors to questions that need answers. "The choice to know will be yours". You don't have to make the Quest if you choose not to. It's a freewill world we live in.

Those who attack you.
Those who mock you.
Those who cull you.
Those who control you.
Those who label you.
Do they represent you?
Or, do they represent themselves (in some form)?
Mental Enslavement.
The Great Awakening ('Freedom of Thought’), was designed and created not only as a backchannel to the public (away from the longstanding ‘mind’ control of the corrupt & heavily biased media) to endure future events through transparency and regeneration of individual thought (breaking the chains of ‘group-think’), but, more importantly, aid in the construction of a vehicle (a ‘ship’) that provides the scattered (‘free thinkers’) with a ‘starter’ new social-networking platform which allows for freedom of thought, expression, and patriotism or national pride (the feeling of love, devotion and sense of attachment to a homeland and alliance with other citizens who share the same sentiment).
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or the stable.
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
When you are awake, you are able to clearly see.
The choice is yours, and yours alone.
Trust and put faith in yourself.
You are not alone and you are not in the minority.
Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.
[SNIPPED]
Q

edit on Tue Oct 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

@jenniferjacobs

gowdy 18 drops

Who mentioned Gowdy here and poof. Great work.

D

edit on 8-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Col Doug McGregor on Tucker Carlson why Trumps decision on Turkey/Kurds was a great strategic decision. The first time he has seen actual strategy injected into foreign defense policy in over 30 years.

It explained a lot to me...less than 4 minutes and you can educate others why this makes sense.

Good clip. As I mentioned yesterday, if the U.S. is your "bodyguard" then you can do as you please, which includes not bothering to make peace. If the U.S. stops being the reason for many to engage in endless war - DJT "endless wars" then we can NEVER have peace.

These folks MUST figure it out for themselves, not us the U.S. or even Russia as an agent to justify endless hating. Something we see here often.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Anyone catch this oddity?

Bernie Sanders’ Daughter-In-Law, Dr. Raine Riggs, Dies At Age Of 46

Bernie Sanders is still recovering from a heart attack that he suffered a matter of days ago, and now the family is navigating another difficult situation. Reports indicate that the Vermont senator’s daughter-in-law, Dr. Raine Riggs, died last weekend after a very short battle with cancer.

According to the Legacy.com obituary posted via the Observer-Reporter, Riggs passed away last Saturday. She had become ill just three weeks prior to her death and received a diagnosis of neuroendocrine cancer just two days before her passing.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes
Q spoke of arrests and changes not just knowing for the sake of knowing. Much of what they dropped was already known here.

edit on 8-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

For sure!

Daggers in her eyes.

Refuses to cover her head in Saudi Arabia, unlike hypocrite "feminists" pictured beside her who did cover their heads in Saudi Arabia.

Fearless.

Eats jewelry for breakfast.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Viper pit of oligarchs w/Rothschild at center stage.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Good clip. As I mentioned yesterday, if the U.S. is your "bodyguard" then you can do as you please, which includes not bothering to make peace. If the U.S. stops being the reason for many to engage in endless war - DJT "endless wars" then we can NEVER have peace.

These folks MUST figure it out for themselves, not us the U.S. or even Russia as an agent to justify endless hating. Something we see here often.

I've been saying this for years, but no one listened. Let them deal with each other. We should sit back with the popcorn and enjoy the show.

They'll find out very quickly how integral we have been. Time to kick ALL the children out of the basement including our territories.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

@(h)

This is an interesting tweet. He doesn't tweet much.

The "10" of course connects to Q's tweet of "less then 10" which I now think might have nothing to do with who knows who Q is.

Warrior has clued us into they get a TON of info from phones, text services and even chats and things - many allegedly "private." Seems not a real issue.

So is Huber hinting that some powerful folks have issues and tried to block access? Worth keeping an eye on.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, the clip was informative.

I believe American families who have soldiers in these countries will be very grateful for our President's strategy. Looks like he finally has top military in place who is aligned with his policies and doesn't jump on war or nothing.

As has been said many times WE ARE A WAR WEARY NATION.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: MetalThunder
Good News.

I never understood giving control over running ports to countries who aren't trusted allies

.... It would be like giving our Uranium production in this country over to one of our adversaries.

Who would do that?

Did you know we also "lease" off-shore oil rigs to countries like Saudi Arabia, so they are actually extracting US oil, which they probably just go and sell right back to us? Crazy frickin world we live in (PS nice reference to Clinton and the dems Uranium One deal
)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I believe most of The Plan was pushed back a full years due to unforeseen circumstances. Be it the Mueller Report, LVHF17, Skunk Bay, KJU, leakers....whatever from the 2017-18 timeframe. A good example might be the military parade in DC, 1 year delta.

Sealed indictments and capital crimes stop the statute of limitations, so put on some more popcorn.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I lol'ed, but in all fairness Operation Crossfire Hurricane was classified at the time.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I wouldn't necessarily say we are to blame the elite. You're right, they are playing their roles in this game just as we all are. But I do believe that our purpose for being here in this lifetime is to break this cycle of darkness and free ourselves from enslavement. Or I should say, I know that is my purpose. I can't speak for you or anyone else. So, to keep from hijacking this thread, I will simply say I salute you on your journey and I'll leave it at that

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join