It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Good evening, everyone.

Dashen, excellent job, as always. Thanks for taking the time to host these threads. Obligatory tip of the cap to everyone else that makes this thread series what it is.

It appears that Senator Grassley is probing the U1 sale. Or has been for awhile now, I guess. But it's gaining traction with the press, I think. Good news! This one will be a doozy.

U1 Whistleblower. Undercover agent talks about making FBI directed bribery payments, doing solid work for the bureau and ending up pissed off that all of their hard work was ignored by the Obama administration.

legalinsurrection.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
According to this
It would seem that the "CHINESE COMMUNISTS" are still in the game.

As part of the sale, Orient Overseas Container Line Limited (“OOCL”), a subsidiary of OOIL, will also enter into a Container Stevedoring and Terminal Services Agreement with LBCT LLC for a 20-year period, confirming its significant long-term commitment to LBCT.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Durham has expanded his investigation. To me, I've got mixed feeling. On one hand, that means we are being through, that's great. On the other, it means the can has been kicked down the road for at least another six months. There's enough in the public domain now to charge every last one of them. I vote we charge with what you have and add as more come to light with what your looking at. Happens all the time. I wish I could find the clip from the classic movie Patton where he berates the battalion commander trying to find a place to ford the river in Sicily. Patton is already across. "Colonel what the hell are you waiting for?" "Looking for a place to ford General" I've already done that this sewers only three feet deep, now get that battalion cranked up". Frustrating, sometimes you gotta go with the 70% solution.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
But I do believe that our purpose for being here in this lifetime is to break this cycle of darkness and free ourselves from enslavement.

That is the thing. We are not here to change the school's curriculum. You go through the course and at the end you graduate and those that come after have to go through pretty much the same thing you went through.

You didn't change your high school when you were a student there.
edit on 8-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I summed it up in a meem of my own.

Kek has granted many meems a long and prosperous shelf life.

Some never get old.
edit on 8-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: It's the actual pool at GITMO files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Even if I wasn't it doesn't change the hive type communication style that has been adopted by some.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: liveandlearn
Even if I wasn't it doesn't change the hive type communication style that has been adopted by some.

Seems like you come here just to crap in the yard. If you don't like what you're reading here then visit another thread.

All you're doing is deliberately antagonizing those of us who are interested in Q and support the President.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

DJT tweet

I'm holding you to this one. I'll plan my White House tour accordingly. Results equals pleasantoldman, while anything less gets crankyoldman.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Towns going crazy right now. Everybody's at the stores and gas stations. It's like Thanksgiving Eve.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

Towns going crazy right now. Everybody's at the stores and gas stations. It's like Thanksgiving Eve.

What town?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Durham has expanded his investigation. To me, I've got mixed feeling. On one hand, that means we are being through, that's great. On the other, it means the can has been kicked down the road for at least another six months. There's enough in the public domain now to charge every last one of them. I vote we charge with what you have and add as more come to light with what your looking at. Happens all the time. I wish I could find the clip from the classic movie Patton where he berates the battalion commander trying to find a place to ford the river in Sicily. Patton is already across. "Colonel what the hell are you waiting for?" "Looking for a place to ford General" I've already done that this sewers only three feet deep, now get that battalion cranked up". Frustrating, sometimes you gotta go with the 70% solution.

Worth remember B60, Warrior received confirmation that Gitmo has been used for some names we know, and many we do not. It is quiet for obvious reasons.

My guess is big D is after mid level folks who have been hiding under the cover of the public faces. Frankly a vastly more important and difficult effort.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

California?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well, who saw this coming?

From colleague Mike Emanuel. Group of GOP senators send criminal referrals to DoJ tied to Kavanaugh confirmation process

Chad Pegram twitter

Mike Emanuel has been with Fox since 1997

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, I just read somewhere a bit ago that PG&E is cutting power to like 800,000 homes at midnight due to "wildfire risk."

I thought that was here in this thread I read that, but maybe not.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

For at least myself, I see the "predictions" made by Q were not all set for the time they were made. Many were given as a trap to flush out the bad actors. They are coded to be verified and fulfilled as true on a later date.

"We are waiting, and we know what we are waiting for".

-Don Juan

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, I just read somewhere a bit ago that PG&E is cutting power to like 800,000 homes at midnight due to "wildfire risk."

I thought that was here in this thread I read that, but maybe not.

How does cutting power reduce wildfire risks? If anything I would think it would increase the risk because people will be using actual fire to light their homes and whatever.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Seems like you come here just to crap in the yard. If you don't like what you're reading here then visit another thread.

I like it just fine, that is why I come but the truth is that people are people and they tend to act this way. Saying let's all be free thinkers while parroting slogans seems to be contradictory. Just pointing it out.

All you're doing is deliberately antagonizing those of us who are interested in Q and support the President.

We call it debunking around here. Yes, that is what I have always done in these threads and as time goes by, sealed indictments pile up (debunked by the way) and Q's predictions about HRC, Podesta and a few others arrested and staged riots fail to materialize, you might come to realize that Q debunked themselves. Much like Y2K and 2012. Oh well.

Enjoy the show.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

When you set your expectation too high, you will usually be disappointed. Better to take a glass-half-full approach. Any help or guidance from Q is a gift.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join