It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There is plenty of evidence of him being right on this thread, each day the death toll climbs, the incarserations increase, i wonder what the numbers are of citizens of this country, incarerated in federal, state, or local or county jails, then add the number on probation or parole, because of religous morale laws= NON-Violent drug users...ect. These people are under the governments control, under their thumb, they must conform to a religous like way of life...no drinkin...ect. Ill be the first to addmit a percentage of these people need to be in the system but IMO not most.

If you think someone should be killed by the cops because they are high, your a punk, and when your glorious leaders come for you with tazer in hand, god help you.

I have read every word the man wrote, and you don't know what goes on in your neighbors house. I would not assume that there are none out there preparing, seeing what is goin on. The jesus police are comin

IMO there is more evidence on the thread that he was real than not....

show me were anytime recently that we have gained any rights?...
the police have been gaining all the rights. All supreme court decisions for like the past 5 years are All against regular citizens and for government and corperations/industry...land siezures, limiting your rights to sue, Fed gov. over state rights [medical pot] most of the court and many of this administration new laws restrict you, the average guy.

What are you gonna do after the next terror attack and martail law is enacted, when there is mass arrests, without due=process, when they try to take our guns,

I would like to believe you or see your side of it, Thatsjustwierd, but I can't.. Trust me civil war here will suck, for everybody, but i feel it coming

peace

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
There is plenty of evidence of him being right on this thread, each day the death toll climbs

The death toll of what?

the incarserations increase, i wonder what the numbers are of citizens of this country, incarerated in federal, state, or local or county jails, then add the number on probation or parole, because of religous morale laws= NON-Violent drug users...ect.

Are you serious? Religion has nothing to do with any of this! Your anti Christian bias is getting in the way of common sense. Do you even know what happens to someone arrested for illegal drugs? I don't think you do. Do you even know the effect of some of these drugs? I seriously don't think you do.
Violent crimes have decreased in this country over the past few years. Why do you think that is?

These people are under the governments control, under their thumb, they must conform to a religous like way of life...no drinkin...ect.

What people?

If you think someone should be killed by the cops because they are high, your a punk

And you're an idiot if you think I even remotely suggested that.

and when your glorious leaders come for you with tazer in hand, god help you.

I don't have to worry about that as don't 100% of the rest of the population who aren't planning on commiting a crime.

The jesus police are comin

This thread is about Titor not your religious bigotry. Titor mentioned nothing about any civil war being about religion or politics. He said it wouldn't be about thos things, so all this is your fantasies.

IMO there is more evidence on the thread that he was real than not....

Such as?
Prove time travel is possible first of all, before you get into everything else.

show me were anytime recently that we have gained any rights?...

Well if you're a straight white man, I'll have to look it up...
If you're anything else, well....you're just going to have to open your eyes.

the police have been gaining all the rights.

Such as?

All supreme court decisions for like the past 5 years are All against regular citizens and for government and corperations/industry...land siezures, limiting your rights to sue, Fed gov. over state rights [medical pot] most of the court and many of this administration new laws restrict you, the average guy.

Wow. You really don't read much law do you? I suggest your read, and I mean really read the decisions and opinions of the cases you're talking about. Please read them. From real sites (Westlaw or Lexus are good if you have access), not sites where people who don't know what they're talking about tell you what you're reading.

What are you gonna do after the next terror attack and martail law is enacted, when there is mass arrests, without due=process, when they try to take our guns,

Martial law can't be enacted on the entire US. That is an impossible feat for anyone. And unless it's a nuke or other WMD attack, martial law won't even be enacted on the city or cities affected.
What am I going to do when they're mass arrests? Hope they arrest the right people. Unfortunately some innocent middle easterns or middle eastern looking people will be arrested in all the chaos, anger, and hate that would follow another attack. Hopefully the innocent ones will be found out quickly and released.
No one's going to take anyone's guns. Doing that would require the States to do that, and that's never going to happen. Period. Did it happen after Pearl Harbor? 9/11? No. Gun sales increased. It would increase dramatically after another attack.

I would like to believe you or see your side of it, Thatsjustwierd, but I can't.. Trust me civil war here will suck, for everybody, but i feel it coming

peace

Of course a civil war here would suck, but.....
As I said to Roth:

If you honestly think a Civil War can start here in America without most of the population being wiped out first and/or something truely devestating happening in which the government is then unable to function, then 1. You're not from America or 2. You're living in some cave somewhere, not in the real world or 3. You have issues.
Geographically (we're just to big with too many people), ideologically (for the most part, people in this country detest war. There's no way they stand for having a war on our own soil, and against our own people even if it is against the big bad government. We would do everything possible to prevent it), politically (it's just to mixed up, everywhere you go you'll have people on two completely different sides of the politcal spectrum living next to each other), culturally (America prides itself in being a superpower. Being at the top of modern culture. Do you honestly think America's will give up all they've worked hard for, all their pleasures for....war? You don't know American's if you do. Even if the gov pisses us off to no end, we'd find a way to resolve the issue, not go out and start killing folks), and physically (the people vs. the gov would be like using feathers to ward off a hail of bombs) a Civil War is impossible in the US right now. Period. You would have to break all those barriers for it to be remotely possible to have another civil war in this country.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thatsjustweird...

The whole Christian thing... that is the purpose of the coming civil war. People like me in New Jersey... and probably all of the BLUE STATES, are a little less religious than the rest of the country. The rest of the country, because they have a majority, wants to impose their belief system onto everyone else. What about Freedom? What about MY RIGHTS? I live in the United States of Amercia... not the United States of Jesusland!

The Religious Right is bringing this war to us...and it started in 2004.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Thatsjustweird...

The whole Christian thing... that is the purpose of the coming civil war. People like me in New Jersey... and probably all of the BLUE STATES, are a little less religious than the rest of the country. The rest of the country, because they have a majority, wants to impose their belief system onto everyone else. What about Freedom? What about MY RIGHTS? I live in the United States of Amercia... not the United States of Jesusland!

The Religious Right is bringing this war to us...and it started in 2004.

Please go read a book or do something else constructive. Grown ups are trying to talk now. Those "blue states" include the heavily populated areas. Look at a county map. There's more people in blue areas than there are in red. Get a clue. There has and never will be a religious civil war here in America. That is IMPOSSIBLE. There aren't enough real religious people to do such a thing, especially not enough Christians.

Oh and what freedom and rights are you refering too? You're talking about the ones that our CHRISTIAN founding fathers established?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Those "blue states" include the heavily populated areas. Look at a county map. There's more people in blue areas than there are in red.

Yeah, you see, THATS THE PROBLEM! The real majority is in the BLUE STATES. But the RED STATES are running the country. The Red States, not all but most, are MORE Religious than the Blue City Folk and are passing laws that coincide with their morals, not the morals of the whole country.

There has and never will be a religious civil war here in America. That is IMPOSSIBLE. There aren't enough real religious people to do such a thing, especially not enough Christians.

You say that now... what will happen when Roev.Wade gets overturned? Thats when we will see an even bigger division in this country...and its Right Wing Christians vs. Atheists and Liberal Christians

Oh and what freedom and rights are you refering too? You're talking about the ones that our CHRISTIAN founding fathers established?

Yeah! I don't see where you are going with that statement. Our founding fathers knew Tyranny, and declared Freedom from it. The system they created is not perfect...but from late 1700's and early 1800's, I think they did a very good job.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
oh where to hide, did i touch a nerve ? you know its nonsense don't you ?

"Are you serious? Did you get that from a movie? Right now Time Travel is still just a theory...but somehow you KNOW for a FACT that there would be problems with meeting your younger self?"

I know there are problems with time travel into the past, and titors story...
as far as meeting yourself.....
hmmmmm.......how can your soul be in 2 different places at the same time ?
wouldn't the younger JT have memory of meeting the older JT, which could cause him to go insane, be institutionalized, and never get into the military in 2036 ? what if older JT trips on a toy, falls into younger JT and breaks his neck ? what about the grandfather paradox ?

heres what a real scientist says about titor

credit to razimus.com
razimus.com...

On Thursday, January 20th, 2005 at 6:55 PM, I sent an email to Dr. Michio Kaku, a leading theoretical quantum physicist in the world and co-founder of String Theory. I asked him the following question concerning John Titor.

I think the person you mentioned is a fake. Mini black holes do not have the power to bend time, and CERN certainly has not produced any. The LHC will be turned on in 2 years, and there is a small chance it might create a mini black hole, but these are sub-atomic in size and energy. Time travel may be possible, but not for a Type 0 civilization. Type III civilizations, however, may have access to the Planck energy, where this possibility opens up.

Michio Kaku

and if your curious about JT's real identity ?
In November of 2000 a man claiming to be a time traveler began posting on the Time Travel Institute message board using the name "TimeTravel_0". In January of 2001 this person now calling himself, "John Titor", started posting on the Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell forum.
One obvious suspect is Oliver Williams founder of johntitor dot com and The John Titor Foundation. On December 1st 2003 the following book was published, “John Titor A Time Traveler's Tale” authored under the name, “The John Titor Foundation”. Why would an author want to publish a book and not put their name on it? A review given from a Mr. Hicks who read the book said the following, "You'd be better off just printing out the website". It is claimed that this book was written by John Titor’s mother, but this claim has yet to be backed up with any evidence.

New information recently uncovered by Space Time News suggests that there is another person greatly suspected to be John Titor. After reviewing Titor’s posts we noticed that his vocabulary was unique. Titor used interesting key word phrases such as; “super universe”, “gravity lock”, and “local gravity”. Concerning the topic of time travel these key words are not well known. In fact after doing a specific google search relating to time travel and these key word phrases we could not see a single web source that wasn’t quoting John Titor, except for one. This one source was unique as it was the only one that could be found. We were looking for a connection to “time travel” and “gravity lock”, “super universe”, or “local gravity”. Amazingly one page was found that has all four of those specific key word phrases. Not the individual words but the exact quoted phrases. The one unique source with all of these key word phrases is located at keelynet dot com. Keely Net has been well known among advanced technology and time travel fans, and Coast to Coast AM listeners for years, the site was established in 1996.

The url of the key word phrases source at Keely Net is here, “www.keelynet.com...”.

It is an archive of an e-mail from the Keely Net mail list. The e-mail of the author is not shown but his name is. The author is, “Gerald O'Docharty

[edit on 19-7-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Yeah, you see, THATS THE PROBLEM! The real majority is in the BLUE STATES. But the RED STATES are running the country. The Red States, not all but most, are MORE Religious than the Blue City Folk and are passing laws that coincide with their morals, not the morals of the whole country.

Cite examples. Please. You can't just make wild claims and not back them up.
What laws have passes that coincide with these phantom people's morals and not the morals of the country? What are the morals of the country?

You say that now... what will happen when Roev.Wade gets overturned? Thats when we will see an even bigger division in this country...and its Right Wing Christians vs. Atheists and Liberal Christians

BS
You don't even know what Roe v. Wade is about do you?
If R v. W is overturned it would just turn back the power to the States. Something our founding fathers wanted...more state control, less federal government.

Yeah! I don't see where you are going with that statement. Our founding fathers knew Tyranny, and declared Freedom from it. The system they created is not perfect...but from late 1700's and early 1800's, I think they did a very good job.

Ok, and what do you think those rights and freedoms were based on?
Their Christian beliefs.
This is where you're contridicting yourself. It's like saying we should stop doing what's moral so we can go back to doing what's moral.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Also Where2Hide, this thread is about Titor.

What did Titor say?
Titor said the country - take one good guess at who that is.....that's right.....the RED STATES - won.
So are you saying Titor is wrong and you're right? Is this the thing that finally proves to you that Titor was a hoax?

Edit:
This is for all Titorites -
www.washingtonpost.com...

Law REQUIRES Lessons on Constitution
Federal Workers, Students Affected

It's not often that first-graders, CIA agents, agriculture inspectors and airport security workers from coast to coast all receive a lesson on the same topic -- and on the same day -- but that is what's in store this September.

The subject is the U.S. Constitution, thanks to a new law fathered by Sen. Robert C. Byrd (D-W.Va.), who is worried that so many people don't know the first thing about the country's governing document that he decided to try to make sure they do.

Tucked into a massive appropriations bill approved without fanfare late last year by Congress is the requirement that every one of the estimated 1.8 million federal employees in the executive branch receive "educational and training" materials about the charter on Constitution Day, a holiday celebrating the Sept. 17, 1787, signing that is so obscure that it, unlike Arbor Day, is left off many calendars.

That's not all: The law requires every school that receives federal funds -- including universities -- to show students a program on the Constitution, though it does not specify a particular one....

Now if this doesn't fly in the face of everything Titor said the government is trying to do, I don't know what does.
Titor said the exact opposite should be happening. The government should be trying to take it away, not teach it to us.
Poor Titor. His fantasies are falling apart.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok first things first Prohibition witch was enacted around 1928, was completely brought about by a preacher holding revivals throughout the USA, the Sugeon General said things like pot had no evidence that it was harmful, to the person or others, but the holier than thou, morally right, people succeeded in making a whole list of drugs coc aine, herorin,pot,opium+ liquer,beer...ect Illegal. Why? because they are mind alltering, or they Make you feel good, this was Deemed a Sin by the religous right, who felt that God should be the only way to make you feel good...thats when this started people. The religous right brag about how the USA laws are based on there beliefs, and have since the beginning of our Country.

Originally posted by Thatsjustweird: Are you serious? Religion has nothing to do with any of this! Your anti Christian bias is getting in the way of common sense. Do you even know what happens to someone arrested for illegal drugs? I don't think you do. Do you even know the effect of some of these drugs? I seriously don't think you do.
Violent crimes have decreased in this country over the past few years. Why do you think that is?

I personally have lost 6 friends to crack coc aine, I have lost 4 to Methanfedimine/ lost meaning 2 have died of overdose, and the others are exactly human anymore, they are slaves to there drug of choice, witch is like what do you have? One of my younger sisters is in prison on an installment plan,hooker,crack,heroin,meth addict. So yes sir I have seen what the effects of what Hard drugs can do, and I believe the Hard drugs should be illegal, But if violent crime has gone down so much, why is it every year More and More money is spent building prisons, new weapon system+development...ect...ect... But truthfully I have lost hundreds more to Religon...

Well if you're a straight white man, I'll have to look it up...
If you're anything else, well....you're just going to have to open your eyes.

Im not gay, but Im against anything that limits a minority's rights.

Im not against people who are religous. Im Completely against orginized religons world wide, that have control and have had control over millions for centurys.

I can't prove time travel is possible, I do believe in a multi-verse, like JT desribed, and I read about CERN, before I heard about JT.

The bible says in the End times many will be decived by false messiahs. I believe I know which Side that is.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Edit:
This is for all Titorites -
www.washingtonpost.com...

Law REQUIRES Lessons on Constitution
Federal Workers, Students Affected

It's not often that first-graders, CIA agents, agriculture inspectors and airport security workers from coast to coast all receive a lesson on the same topic -- and on the same day -- but that is what's in store this September.

The subject is the U.S. Constitution, thanks to a new law fathered by Sen. Robert C. Byrd (D-W.Va.), who is worried that so many people don't know the first thing about the country's governing document that he decided to try to make sure they do.

Tucked into a massive appropriations bill approved without fanfare late last year by Congress is the requirement that every one of the estimated 1.8 million federal employees in the executive branch receive "educational and training" materials about the charter on Constitution Day, a holiday celebrating the Sept. 17, 1787, signing that is so obscure that it, unlike Arbor Day, is left off many calendars.

That's not all: The law requires every school that receives federal funds -- including universities -- to show students a program on the Constitution, though it does not specify a particular one....

Now if this doesn't fly in the face of everything Titor said the government is trying to do, I don't know what does.
Titor said the exact opposite should be happening. The government should be trying to take it away, not teach it to us.
Poor Titor. His fantasies are falling apart.

Typical government propaganda. We'll teach you about the "Constitution," we'll keep on using the words "liberty," "freedom" and "democracy" because they sound so very good, just don't stand in our way when we take away your rights one by one.

Meanwhile:
www.opinioneditorials.com...

July 17, 2005

We Must Attend to our Liberty

Gene Johns

.......Yet, as much as I enjoyed the fireworks and being with my family that night, I was troubled with the knowledge and understanding that liberty from tyranny, freedom from arbitrary or despotic control may not be as it once was; for the rule of absolute power and authority has shown its hand and struck down two absolute rights that were delivered to us by our brilliant and courageous Founding Fathers.

Now it must be understood and stated that absolute rights may have been given to us by our Founding Fathers in the form of a written declaration, it is however “self-evident, that all men [people] are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

It is unfortunate and worrisome to me that apparently members of Congress, and on at least one occasion the President of the United States, in harmony with the United States Supreme Court has seen fit to ignore those unalienable Rights granted to us by God and underwritten by our Founding Fathers in the United States Constitution.

On one occasion, Congress, the President of the United States and the US Supreme Court have used the despotic unrestrained exercise of power and clearly abridged our right of freedom of speech by establishing a law preventing citizens their right to speech. The now lawful and wicked Campaign Finance Reform Act is like a cancer upon this nation and our Constitution. It prevents citizens from speaking out publicly in the press and media during the last 60 days prior to an election. Violation of this newly established malignant law might result in fines or imprisonment. Just imagine, a citizen of the United States can now be fined and imprisoned for speaking out about political issues or political candidates for public office! Outrageous!

Just what is it in the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution that Congress, the President of the United States and the members of the US Supreme Court do not understand?
It does not take the impetuous wisdom of elected Congressmen, the unchallenged opinion of Supreme Court judges or an Ivy League graduate to understand exactly what the 1st Amendment means when it provides that “Congress shall make no law…abridging the freedom of speech…” Just what in the hell are they doing enacting and approving such a law that clearly ignores the 1st Amendment?

“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty; it is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.” ~ William Pitt

To further promote the relentless and passionate attacks against individual freedom and our civil liberties, the US Supreme Court has recently ruled it is “Constitutional” for local, county and state governments to seize the private property of a citizen and award that property to another citizen simply for monetary gain of the new owner and the community. It is a malicious attack on our God given right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

The abominable treatment of our constitutional rights by political leaders and Supreme Court judges, left unchecked, will certainly act like a cancer and lead to the deterioration or death of our American way of life.

Yet, this recent exercise of despotic political power that has taken away our right to freedom of speech and private property ownership should really come as no surprise. For a large number of Americans already seem to believe that individual freedom and Constitutional rights can be trumped with a common good ideology or socialist values.

For example, over the past several years I have fought against tyranny in our public school system. It is amazing to me that in America, my children, and millions of other American children have routinely been denied a freedom of choice and their right to attend a public school (a government school) wearing any color, combination of colors, prints or other designs in order to comply with a mandatory public school uniform--a misguided idea based on the mythical merits of the wear of uniforms in public schools.

Nonetheless, government school officials (those charged with teaching our children the civics and heritage of our nation) and many parents do not seem to understand or seemed concerned about something as simple as restricting what color of clothing a student (a citizen) may wear to a “public/government” school as a malicious attack on our Constitution, our heritage and the spirit in which our nation was born—freedom of choice and the pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness.

“In our system, state-operated schools may not be enclaves of totalitarianism. School officials do not possess absolute authority over their students. Students in school as well as out of school are ‘persons’ under our Constitution.” ~ U.S. Supreme Court Justice Abe Fortas

If Americans can’t rise up and stop something as simple and basic as the unconstitutional and un-American restriction of colors a student (a citizen) may wear to a “public/government” school, then why would our government, or our Supreme Court expect any opposition or adverse reaction from the citizens when taking away our right to political speech and private property rights?

--

“The time to guard against corruption and tyranny is before they shall have gotten hold of us.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

It is my concern, my fear, that tyranny has already taken control of our great nation and like a cancer it will spread throughout our land slowly but surely, unless we take immediate action to stop it. As I sat there this past 4th of July, among the crowd of fellow Americans watching the annual celebration of our liberty, I wonder how many Americans would understand what George Bernard Shaw once said, “Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.”

We must eradicate the tumors of tyranny and the cancer of freedom from the laws of our nation, the decisions of our courts and in the leadership of our government in Washington, D.C. Not by violence, but through the political process of elections, the repeal of laws and judicial decisions, if necessary—impeachment, and the pressure of public opinion.

“The force of public opinion cannot be resisted when permitted freely to be expressed. The agitation it produces must be submitted to.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

It is our American responsibility as citizens, no matter how difficult, to take the necessary actions to restore the constitutional rights that have been taken away from us by the very individuals we placed in office and who have sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States. If they fail in their sworn duty, then we must not fail in replacing those in question with Americans who will uphold their sworn duty and their responsibility as a citizen to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. It is our inherited obligation to pass on to our children and our children’s children our American heritage of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
hey roth, did you get your t-shirt yet ?
how was the book ?

seriously though, have you ever thought of calling his lawyer to get the 311 on this guy ?
www.larryflynt.com...
Interview compiled by Oliver Williams

We also contacted Lawrence H. Haber, a lawyer who is said to represent members of Titor’s family—presumably his parents and a younger version of the future time traveler himself, since Titor claims to have been born in 1998. Haber confirmed having a client who is somehow involved in the story, but would not say who. The lawyer did volunteer that he, like Webmaster Oliver Williams, does not know if John Titor is a bona fide messenger from tomorrow or an articulate scam artist.

Additionally, we obtained the book John Titor, A Time Traveler’s Tale, published by the John Titor Foundation. The JTF is believed to be composed of Titor’s parents, although this has yet to be established. It is worth noting that the JTF shares the same address as Lawrence Haber. The book, which is hard to find at most stores, can be ordered from Amazon.com.

TIME TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS ROTH AND NOWHERE TO HIDE !!!!!

if you really believe in this stuff, I triple dog dare you to contact Oliver Williams or Larry haber and
1) interview them and get their permission to post the results here on ATS
2) arrange for them to be a guest for a live chat on ATS

do you have what it takes to pull that off ?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Look what I found. More civil rights to be taken away by the current US Administration. Are you ready to be "screened" mandatory? Seems like Bush is really hungry for the NWO to be established rapidly.

John Titor: "Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself."

www.theconservativevoice.com...

Sunday, April 03, 2005 10:23:00 AM

By Jim Brown

(AgapePress) - A Texas pro-family group is voicing opposition to a bill in the state legislature that would implement President Bush’s mandatory mental health screening initiative.

HB 470 is part of President Bush’s "New Freedom Initiative," which is a plan to screen the entire U.S. population for mental illness. Under the plan, public schools would screen students for "co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
."

Mary Lynn Gerstenschlager is the education liaison for Texas Eagle Forum. She is concerned that the legislation requires children as young as preschool age to undergo psychiatric screening whether their parents consent or not.

"We would like to ... see that no federal funds are used for mental health screening in public schools in Texas, or in primary health care either," Gerstenschlager explains. "So if we could remove language from the bill that refers to mental health screening, we would be very happy about that -- because we realize that the purpose of this bill is for MH/MR reforms."

The Texas Eagle Forum spokeswoman contends the bill trumps parental rights and intrudes into family business.

"For screening for mental health disorders in primary health care, that means your local doctor," she says. "Will that be when your child goes for a camp physical, or to go to church camp, or to enter school? Will this be at a routine, well-baby checkup your doctor will screen for mental health disorders?"

Gerstenschlager notes the bill has been given top priority in the legislature, considering it is being promoted heavily by Republican Governor Rick Perry. On the national scene, Texas Congressman Ron Paul has introduced a bill that forbids federal funds from being used for any mental health screening of students without the consent of parents.

=====

Texas Eagle Forum (www.texaseagle.org...)

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
this is so easy

OK where to hide 2006, you posted

"And his mother wrote his book? Where did you get that crap from? "

who wrote the book, A time trvellers tale then if not his mother ?

hmmmmmmmm.....?????

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Also Where2Hide, this thread is about Titor.

What did Titor say?
Titor said the country - take one good guess at who that is.....that's right.....the RED STATES - won.
So are you saying Titor is wrong and you're right? Is this the thing that finally proves to you that Titor was a hoax?

I am not saying that TITOR is wrong and I am right. I am saying that I have a different view of what America should be than the Red States. And yes I do understand that the RED STATES won... but not entirely.

The world after the Civil War and WW3 will be very different in my opinion. We will get back to STATES RIGHTS, and less of a United States. Will would still be united in our Economy and in our Military...but not in law.

Each State will have the right to make its own laws after the war. If one state wants to decriminalize Pot, or allow Gay Marriage, or Allow Abortions... that will be up to the good people of the State to decide. Thats the way it was supposed to be as per our Founding Fathers.

The reason for this, is so that the Greater USA Majority (White Rural Christians) can not overstretch their Base Populace and impose their beliefs onto whats left of the North East and California.

But of course there will be many states that pass laws restricting freedoms to allow only good moral things and no abortions, pot, or gays... If they want to live in Jesusland, then that is their choice. And if someone in the state doesn't agree with Jesusland, then they can leave. Yes, crime would be very low in these states...but Personal Freedoms of Choice are what make us the Individuals that we are. We are not Robots. You can not tell me what I should do, like, and want...thats up to me. And as long as I am not violating anyone elses Freedoms of Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happyness, then my actions/choices are MY FREEDOM.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
this is so easy

OK where to hide 2006, you posted

"And his mother wrote his book? Where did you get that crap from? "

who wrote the book, A time trvellers tale then if not his mother ?

hmmmmmmmm.....?????

His mother's lawyer put the book together, and his mother wrote an introduction letter. The rest of the book is an archive of Titor's posts. I am sick of making you look like a fool.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
hey chris, you look kinda foolish using your name, anyway, do you want to join roth and where to hide 2006 as the offical "titor believers club" ?

ok, if you really believe this story, give the lawyer, larry haber a ringy dingy and get the scoop. no really, do you have the guts ?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
hmmm... no suprise here, but Bush nominated Roberts for the Supreme Court. Roberts is a conservative and has gone on record in the past with the desire to Overturn Roe v. Wade.

Where do you think this is going?

Do you think that Liberals are going to allow this to happen?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hey chris, you look kinda foolish using your name, anyway, do you want to join roth and where to hide 2006 as the offical "titor believers club" ?

ok, if you really believe this story, give the lawyer, larry haber a ringy dingy and get the scoop. no really, do you have the guts ?

Where did I ever say I believed Titor? If you read a few posts back, I actually said that I don't believe Titor. Why should I feel foolish by using my name? Is it because you don't feel comfortable using yours?

I love how every time I make you look like a fool, you attack me personally.

Here's where I stand: I do not believe Titor, but I will correct you if you find a stupid reason not to believe Titor.

-Chris

[edit on 7/20/2005 by Legend]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here is the lawyer's letter from the book for further debate:

John Titor's Lawyer
In January of 2003, a young couple and their five-year-old son entered my law office in Nebraska. They claimed to be the parents of John Titor, a time-traveler from the future. Although I've reserved final judgement of their claims, their story and the evidence they've presented was quite convincing. They told me a tale about a man who used a time machine to travel from the year 2036 to 1975 and then to 1998 where they first met.

For a period of nearly three years, this man, claiming to be their young son as an adult, stayed with them in their home. For reasons that are still not clear, in 2001, he borrowed his father's computer and began posting on the Internet about who he was and why he was here. This book is a compilation of those Internet posts he left online. He started in November of 2000, right before the presidential election. After nearly five months of speaking with people online, he left our time and returned to his home in 2036.

When his parents approached me and presented the pictures, documents, notes and copies of his original posts, they wanted closure. For reasons I cannot explain, they were anxious to leave Florida and rid themselves of the ties to this man who claimed to be their son from the year 2036.

Today, you can still go online and read John Titor's original posts. There are thousands of web sites where John Titor is discussed and the original people he spoke with are still online. I want to give a special thanks to those sites who helped gather and prepare the posts.

(Then there is a paragraph explaining how to use the books, and what some parts mean, and what not)

I don't know why John Titor's mother went to some random law office in Nevada to get closure on their son. Maybe John owed them some money.

Here is John Titor's Mother's poorly-written, drama filled intro. letter:

John Titor's Mother
As I write, I can see the movers taking our furniture off the truck. It is parked half way in the driveway in front of our new home. The larger furniture is coming off now. There's the couch, our living room chairs and a box of dishes. It reminds me of the last time we moved in 1999 to escape the coming of Y2K. But that was in Florida, a whole world away.

Back then, life seemed more predictable. My husband had a new job, we had a small home on a lake and our son was born. The first time I heard about Y2K I was watching a news program on a quiet Sunday night. I paid little attention to the year 2000 computer problem until April 8, 1998, the day we met John Titor. He called first, came into our house and just knocked on the front door. There in the doorway stood a man who claimed to be from the future. Not just any man, he claimed to be my son, age thirty-eight: a time traveler from the year 2036.

From that day until March 2001, John Titor stayed with us in our home. He told us he had made a promise to my husband's father in 1975 that involved preparing us for Y2K. On January 1, 2000, the world did not end as John said it would. Strangely, this did not seem to surprise him and instead this seemed to be a burden as a deep sense of sadness overtook him.

For reasons that are still not clear to me, John decided to go on the Internet and write about who he was and why he was here. During the entire time he was online, I had the feeling he was attempting to start or finish something beyond just being online. If John was trying to get some other message out, I hope this book will help further those ends. For me, my husband and our young son, it is over.

John Titor's Mother, 2005.

The thing that bothers me about this "letter" is how poorly written and dramatic it was. What does "For me, my husband, and our young son, it is over." mean? That sounds like it came from a cheesy drama/sci-fi movie.

Though I can't help to think that John could of been entering some random family's house and SAID he was a time traveler just to get some free food for a good two years.

But to be serious, what do you guys think of these letters?

-Chris

[edit on 7/20/2005 by Legend]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

hmmm... no suprise here, but Bush nominated Roberts for the Supreme Court. Roberts is a conservative and has gone on record in the past with the desire to Overturn Roe v. Wade.

Where do you think this is going?

Do you think that Liberals are going to allow this to happen?

1. He wasn't a judge at the time and as their lawyer he stated the first Bush administrations view on Roe v. Wade.
2. If he somehow he is the deciding factor on Roe v. Wade....so what? It goes back to being a States issue. Oh no! The States decide!! That means people actually vote on it! Oh no!

3. He has friends on both sides of the isle. He'll be in before Oct. 1st.
4. Did you expect Bush to pick a liberal?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join