It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homecoming Prank Depicting Slave Master Under Investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Read both of your sentences with the word ''discounting'' in it. Find any irony?? Also read the sentence you wrote the word ''discount'' in. isnt the phrase ''all lives matter'' the absolute opposite of discrimination? Is on the endless list of things that i cant say or think? im gonna need a secretary and an office to keep an extensive file. I will save you the trouble....It doesnt discount and claims against discrimination........Unless against me, but meh, that dont count right?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Not sure what your point is. BLM was a movement to point out injustices for black folks. It didn't mean only black lives matter or discounting any other race. It was a movement against injustices.

If that is true then whoever came up with the name must be retarded.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE

All lives matter wasn't a phrase until BLM was a thing. ALM was a response to BLM by people who thought BLM shouldn't exist.

All lives matter is a phrase that shows ignorance in understanding that a minority group has their own specific set of issues in this society. Hence, their lives (issues) matter....

ALM was a phrase by white people who are too ignorant to see that minority's have issues in society that they feel need to be addressed.

Not sure how else to explain it to you..

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The name simply means black lives matter (too). Only ignorant white people took offense to BLM's name.
edit on 8-10-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Oh Florida...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
im not sure how to explain it to you. Tell you what, the slogan shall never be anything other than black lives matter. happy? BLM all the way. BTW more white men are shot by cops then black men. Also where is BLM for every weekend of killings in chicago? anyone? anyone?

edit on 9-10-2019 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2019 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry, this is just more snowflake bollocks.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

There are a great deal more white men in the u.s. than black men. Im not saying BLM is perfect. Far from it.

Im just disagreeing with how some white people have to override minority issues by saying, "well we all got problems too". As if some white people can't stand the fact that minorities are in the spot light..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

There are a great deal more white men in the u.s. than black men. Im not saying BLM is perfect. Far from it.

Im just disagreeing with how some white people have to override minority issues by saying, "well we all got problems too". As if some white people can't stand the fact that minorities are in the spot light..

white people cant stand the fact that they are being punished for what some white guys (1%), did 200 years ago, and that its ok to crap on the current white population. Also that it seams like EVERYTHING is racist nowaday's. Weak and lazy arguments. Anytime a white person disagrees with a minority its because the are racist. Like how grabbing a womans bum is the same as rape.....tell that to a rape victim. its getting lame.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

please check crime stats

you may be suprised

I never bitched about BLM

I do bitch about Crime

seems a small segment of the US population does a lot of crime

why is that?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Well, you shouldn't be touching random lady's bums anyway...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Probably a snowball effect. Low income and education creates crime, that leads to business leaving and more crime. At least im guessing that's the cause.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

not "cultural"?

what are the stats??

I noticed you didn't link to them.

How far back do the stats go??

so a snowball effect that goes back many years??

interesting.

and that is your Opinion, not FACTS.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Probably a snowball effect. Low income and education creates crime, that leads to business leaving and more crime. At least im guessing that's the cause.

alabama has a lower income the Chicago but.....Chicago has 4 times the shootings

so that is not it, Alabama has a lower education score that Illinois

SO tell me what could it be if not education or income.

I think Culture. thug culture. or does that not exist??

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Well, you shouldn't be touching random lady's bums anyway...

never randoms. if i touch her bum then she wants me to

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Alabama had most jobs, all hospitals, and schools move away from the area?

That's what i mean by snowballing. Everything slowly moved away.

Thug culture? Thug culture only exists in areas of poverty so i don't think that's the root cause. People turn to gangs and sellin drugs out of a lack of something.

edit on 11-10-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Sure....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join