It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe the only way to eradicate rape, domestic violence and child molestation???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

A defense for whom????

Damn sure not the justice system... I have watched people get the max for even hinting the judge or system is racist...

There are relatively only 3?places black people are “in charge “ of white people .. jail , the streets and on the playground as children..

Aka in no place that actually matters..

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Kinda....

Women do the whole “fall in love with a 14-15 year old”....

Women do not molest young children for sexual gratification.. the very few exceptions are cases where the woman was previously diagnosed with SEVERE mental illness...

Even with rapes, every time a woman has raped a man (that I have seen on this part), it has been to win the man over or get pregnant , not for sexual release.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Actually, even if the victim comes forth there are loopholes in place where the attacker will get off.

www.knoe.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Another way to combat “rape culture”:
MASS islamic immigration.

If rape isn’t illegal, then there’s no problem. Inshallah

Then murder must be made legal because do you really think women will just take it?

In EVERY islamic country, women who are raped most definitely ‘take it’.

If they didn’t, they face being prosecuted. And then executed. Horribly.

But I’m just derailing the thread. Sorry.

I do agree that murdering ones rapist, even years after the fact, even if the rapist has ‘done his time’, should be absolutely legal.

I don't really understand the act of rape, what forces it on? Perhaps we need experts to figure it out and treat it just like any other disease in society.

It's a power issue, not a sex thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Then murder must be made legal because do you really think women will just take it?

I do agree that murdering ones rapist, even years after the fact, even if the rapist has ‘done his time’, should be absolutely legal.

I don't really understand the act of rape, what forces it on? Perhaps we need experts to figure it out and treat it just like any other disease in society.

That may play a role but I posted two studies above and it appears to be much more than that.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think the power part is over rated.... not non-existent or anything, but I feel as if people claim the opposite..

That it has nothing to do with sex and it is only about power..

Serial rapists often have a type... of it were only about power the type wouldn’t matter.

I also do not know what the “PC” reason to focus on the power/dominance angle..

I can’t see why the rape is better or worse because the rapist was sexually attracted as well...

Now I am always willing to consider that my brain does not work like a rapist, so it is no surprise I would have a hard time seeing the logic..

I saw a serial killer confession where he took 3 boys at gun point planning to kidnap one. Well he asked the boys their ages?!?!

Wouldn’t it matter more how old the victim looked rather than the actual date they were born?!?!

If you liked 12 year old boys, wouldn’t you rather have a 14 year old that looked 12 than a 12 year old who looked 14?!?!

It is so illogical to me personally I cannot wrap my head around it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I agree and have no idea why the dominance dynamic is considered the only relative factor...

I am not a rapist, but sexual attraction definitely trumps dominance for me..

I feel there is a PC police reason , but I don’t know what it is.. maybe an attempt to separate sex from the attack for the victim ..

Like, never say never, but I do not think a rapist would target someone they we’re not sexually attracted to...now that is excluding cases of super opportunity maybe...

But serial rapists have a type ... and I have yet to see someone’s type differ from traditional beauty

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Supposedly, there is anger rape, power-assertive rape, sadistic rape, sexual gratification - and the list goes on. But, from from what I have been reading about violent criminal behaviour with or without rape there appears to be something different in the brain than those who do not exhibit or perpetrate violence and immoral acts.

So, it appears electrical shock may be a treatment for reducing sexual assault by 70% but another test group that received electrical shock where they were asked to stick pins in a voodoo doll actually the act increased, depending on the amount of pins(?) inserted into the doll (?) - seems to me aggression against an inanimate object is a strange test.

As always with electrical shock treatment they are wrestling with ethical issues.

The participants who received tDCS reported less likelihood to commit violent acts compared to those who didn’t. They also reported the acts to be more morally wrong than the control group. For this study, 81 healthy adults were separated into two groups: one that would receive a single 20-minute session of tDCS, in which three electrodes are attached on the exterior of the skull and pass an electric current through the brain, and another that received a “sham” control. The study was designed so that participants couldn’t tell whether or not they were in fact receiving the tDCS intervention.

--

However, in another test — a so-called “voodoo doll” test, which is commonly used to look at violent behavior — results were contrary. Given the opportunity to stick pins into the doll (the more pins, the higher the indication of violence), the tDCS group actually used more pins than the control group.

The gap between intention and action, illustrated by the vignette and voodoo doll scenarios, is one that other experts, and indeed the researchers themselves, have pointed out as a limitation.

www.healthline.com...
edit on 110CDT08America/Chicago04580831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 110CDT08America/Chicago04780831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I’m not sure if you address it from a evolutionary angle... if those genes do not get passed on, they do not get passed on..

That said getting every woman on the planet to play balll is obviously unrealistic..

Getting all the men to do anything the same ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join