It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me understand this. Biden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: DanDanDat

Joe will tell you he had no Idea his son even got a job in the Ukraine, that it was an "accident".

There are a lot of things I can believe; Joe's son getting a job over seas he's not qualified for; maybe using his Dads name but with out his dads approval... I can believe that.

But Joe not not knowing his son was working with the largest gas company in the Ukraine? That just smack of one big stinky lie. How could a father who presidents himself as a big family man not know what his kids are up too? Makes no sense to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: theatreboy

oh now the internet is against trump. HA HA HA

Try harder.

Look here is the truth.

www.nbcnews.com...

Somebody said Lutsenko said something.

Real credible and wholesome 🤓 🤣

Your NBC story and all the *back.stories* don't add up 🤓

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

The Obama Biden White House even took the extraordinary measure of putting out a press release in 2014 defending Hunter Biden working for Ukrainian Gas Company.

edit on 9/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies I've read them all with care and it seems people are really divided.

I saw a video with Biden admitting guilt on this issue and saying exactly what I said in the op but then people are telling me my problem is that's a lie?

So, is video evidence not admissible? Was that someone who just looked like Biden? This is more confusing than ever.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is my issue. The left keep talking without evidence and telling us it's a fact. Meanwhile the characterised 'right'use both evidence and documentation, only to be accused of cover-ups.

It's all backwards, it really is.

There is a video, in the internet, that SHOWS Biden gloating about this illegal act.... Yet it's not proof of anything? Whaaaaaaat?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I think its a problem in two party politics. People don't want to criticize their own "team." And then if you're suspicious of both teams its impossible for them to understand. They say oh you don't like Biden, you must be a Republican. It's becoming increasingly difficult to have a conversation when everything is getting so black and white. You either believe in mass censorship or you're a Nazi sympathizer. There are more than two groups, more than two opinions. There are as many worldviews as there are people. It's not whataboutism or enlightened moderatism to say we should investigate corruption no matter what team is doing it. Clear divide and conquer strategy going on here, accelerated by astroturfing. Being convinced through deception that everyone besides you feels a certain way about a subject. Feeling social pressure to conform with your peers. Everyone getting two different sets of facts and then hearing calls to enact violence towards the (pure evil) opposing side. So many people just go along with it, parroting talking points back to you. They were anti-war yesterday but now their guy is in power and we need a war. Think for yourself. Talk like a human being.
edit on 9/29/2019 by revswim because: Fixed some wording

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I do not need to be reasoned with I am not a wayward child.

I am very sorry that it has come to this but this is going forward and that is not coming from me.

If the only argument you have is criticizing me you are losing the debate.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Where did who say what? You need to be a little more focused in your question.

That information is all over the news.

www.bbc.com...

Oh look here's one now.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

They were investigating the oligarch owner. Never Biden.
Thats the end of it right there.
They get your boss for not paying taxes are you being fined?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
BIDEN CAMPAIGN PANIC IS ACCELERATING

"We are writing today with grave concern that you continue to book Rudy Giuliani on your air to spread false, debunked conspiracy theories on behalf of Donald Trump,” Biden campaign advisers wrote to networks.
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I guess you didnt read it. Not my fault.
It says they were not investigating Hunter Biden.
that is the point. I think an article that says that pretty much, well says it... LOL.

and
Please... no one in my house or my immediate family voted for trump.

My brother likes him but he sits on his ass in an armchair and complains about the government but never does anything and never votes so....I dont think that counts.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I guess I'll see you in like 20 more crazy cat lady replies.

I am certain they will be at least as succinct as this one of yours.

When you're attacking me you are losing the debate. That bears repeating.
For any of you who want to go that route.

Bill Barr is angry he is being lumped in with crazy Rudy Giuliani. Does that tell you anything?
edit on 9292019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Where are those reports. The internet is forever right?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

To have a debate, first you would have to make valid points, when you gain that ability, let me know

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Oh goodness.
I ... will.....type.... real.... slow....

They were not investigating Hunter BIden.
They were investigating the oligarch that owned the company.
Not Biden.
The owner.

This is how two things can both be true.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

cya in 20

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I am from the UK clown world.
Here our politics has hit rock bottom with the government using the courts, who are heavily slanted to the left, to usurp parliamentary decree. That aside, now that we're on common ground - being that your political system is in meltdown too - please, clear something up for me, PLEASE. I really want to understand this scandal.

Here's what I have if this whole new impeachment thingee.

Biden's son was given a job In a sector that he had zero experience in. This wasn't a small job but it was the biggest gas supplier in the Ukraine. So he obviously wouldn't understand Ukrainian legislation on such matters.

Biden then told the Ukraine, after the government was removed, that unless an investigation into his son wasn't dropped that he'd withhold 1b dollars.

Now, I'm no expert but isn't this corruption? I'm sure he used a law firm to help the owner escape a charge of corruption too, though I don't remember the name.

How is this being allowed to slide? I genuinely don't get it.
Of all the things in the whole Trump transcript thing, this stands out more. Why is Bidens corruption 'sanctioned'?

Please don't tell me the US is clown world too!?

Your not missing anything, it is clear corruption.

But he is a democrat, so the media will do everything they can to cover for him, and all the career bureaucrats will also try to cover for him because they are 90 percent democrats.

The democrats and media say nobody is above the law. That is a blatant lie.
edit on 29-9-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24654491]DanDanDat[/post

why was he given that job?
]

Maybe you need to ask the company who hired him?
What was his job?
www.businessinsider.com...

this article gives some background on that.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Why would you believe the pissed off guy who was fired?

There are multiple sources for why the guy was fired. It had nothing to do with Hunter BIden.
It had everything to do with the fact he was working to support efforts that benefited Russia who had recently annexed Crimea and the whole of western europe was concerned with what he was doing.
It was looking like maybe they were paving the way to expand Russias holdings within Ukraines borders.
It was a major concern of the US government and the leaders of Europe.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What Biden did was threaten to withhold 1billion in aid to the Ukraine IF the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma (of which his son was on the board of) was not fired.

There is no disputing this fact, it's not about "nepotism" and it's not about Hunter Biden being investigated either. It's about Joe Biden, the biggest buffoon to ever be in position of power (and that's saying a lot) attempting to threaten and coerce a foreign govt. and withhold foreign aid.

It was an abuse of power, it was coercion, it was quid pro quo.

and NOTHING that Trump has done, with his son or with the President of the Ukraine compares to what Biden has gotten away with.

If you defend the Dems here, you are either a partisan hack or so stupid I'm surprised you remember to breath.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join