It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me understand this. Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Biden is on tape verifying his guilt . It is out there for everybody to see .

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Joneselius
I am from the UK clown world.
Here our politics has hit rock bottom with the government using the courts, who are heavily slanted to the left, to usurp parliamentary decree. That aside, now that we're on common ground - being that your political system is in meltdown too - please, clear something up for me, PLEASE. I really want to understand this scandal.

Here's what I have if this whole new impeachment thingee.

Biden's son was given a job In a sector that he had zero experience in. This wasn't a small job but it was the biggest gas supplier in the Ukraine. So he obviously wouldn't understand Ukrainian legislation on such matters.

Biden then told the Ukraine, after the government was removed, that unless an investigation into his son wasn't dropped that he'd withhold 1b dollars.

Now, I'm no expert but isn't this corruption? I'm sure he used a law firm to help the owner escape a charge of corruption too, though I don't remember the name.

How is this being allowed to slide? I genuinely don't get it.
Of all the things in the whole Trump transcript thing, this stands out more. Why is Bidens corruption 'sanctioned'?

Please don't tell me the US is clown world too!?

Contrary to the monkey court justice going on in your country, the United States still requires evidence before someone is prosecuted. The big difference between Hunter Biden and Trump is there is evidence of Trump committing a crime of quid quo pro election type corruption.

The gas tycoon and the vice president’s son: The story of Hunter Biden’s foray into Ukraine

Just because someone is on the board doesn't mean they've done anything wrong. There's a little thing called "evidence" you need for any judge will issue an indictment. For 20 years now we've heard from Republicans how the Clintons are going to be indicted any day now. But it never happens because there's never any evidence of wrong doing. I think the Republicans just make up stuff.

The "EVIDENCE " you are so hungry for is probably on that crowdstrike server. That is most likely why Trump was asking for Ukraine to look into this. That is also why you guys are trying to cover the Democrats actions by the smoke screen impeachment "inquiry".

If only we were able to see the "wedding planning and yoga class schedules" on Hillary's wiped with a cloth (bleachbit) server we could maybe have some of the answers we are all looking for!

This is going to be bad for y'all!

I thought Trump was only going to get 2 terms out of this but now I'm almost certain it will be Ivanka 2024!

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Boadicea

Actually, an investigation into Hunter Biden which showed no illegal activity would help Biden's Presidential campaign. He would be exonerated and Trump would look like a fool.

It's amazing how so many who claim there's nothing there and who support Joe Biden don't want that.

TheRedneck

Excellent points.

Poor old Joe is the sacrificial lamb for the DNC. Don't get me wrong... couldn't happen to a more deserving guy... it doesn't surprise me in the least... but I bet Joe never saw this coming.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

It is simple.

Joe Biden is a Democrat.

Democrats have a license for corruption and most of the media is the propaganda arm of the DNC.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

all I have to say is

Impeach 46,47,48,49,or 50, which ever one is a democrat. impeach them for halitosis. they all have it.

and impeach every democrat that ever runs for the whitehouse from now on.

I'm done with the left.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Oh, no... Joe is no sacrificial lamb. Joe is the link, the cracked keystone in a web of deceit and trickery that extends from Ukraine into the US and all the way to the top levels of government and possibly beyond. Joe Biden can lose the nomination for Presidency, but that is all... if he goes down, everyone goes down.

And here's the dirty little secret: Joe Biden is going down.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

What's wrong with being thorough with Biden and his son? There seems to be an actual "quid pro quo" with Joe Biden. We have a tape of him bragging about it. If we had anything close to Trump doing this, he would have been impeached/arrested by now. There is a clear double standard here, but the left is too blind with their rage to care to see it. You guys are ALL IN on getting Trump, and at any means necessary.. Its gone from Russia collusion, to obstruction, to Quid pro quo... what's next??? Trump could literally cure cancer, and the left would find a problem with it... they would likely claim "Trump is the devil, how dare he put all those oncologists out of work... what a horrible man..."

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Schiff just stated on meet the press that they will be pursuing articles of impeachment on Trump for "obstructing justice" during the UPCOMING inquiry that hasn't happened yet!

Thought this was relevant to this thread

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The impeachment hearings have nothing to do with Joe Biden or the fake story about his son.
It is for the president using his office to extort a world leader into lying about his political rival on the eve of the primaries.
It is about the president then hiding that fact away from the american people.
It is about the president sending his personal lawyer to another country to deal with a world leader and causing yet another person near him to commit a crime.
It is about the president lying about what he did although that wont matter since he lies nine times before breakfast every day.
It's about trump putting the country in danger by letting another country gather compromising information about him that they can use as leverage to get what they want out of the United States.

Hope that clears it up for you.

In return.... What is up with Boris Johnsons hair?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

LOL. No. No there is not. The President asking another President to look into the rampant corruption existing between their 2 countries is not quid pro quo. It is the two leaders abiding by a lawful treaty signed between the 2 in the 90s when Clinton was POTUS.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL. Right Silly. This is all totally organic and is because of a phone call with Ukraine. This has got to be the fastest impeachment inquiry of all time. The incident was released not even 2 weeks ago and now they are starting impeachment. Doesn’t that seem a little strange to you? They didn’t even read the transcript of the call before they were meeting in an “impeachment inquiry”. If you can’t see thru all the window dressing, to the real matter at hand, then you truly are too far gone to even be reasoned with.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Oh, no... Joe is no sacrificial lamb.

I think he was intended to be by the Dem PTB. They desperately want to keep the focus on the investigation into Joe and son, use it as an excuse for impeachment against Trump, never allowing a further investigation to be done which would incriminate much (if not all) of the DNC leadership. Their plan was to sacrifice Joe for the greater good of the party/puppet masters.

Joe is the link, the cracked keystone in a web of deceit and trickery that extends from Ukraine into the US and all the way to the top levels of government and possibly beyond. Joe Biden can lose the nomination for Presidency, but that is all... if he goes down, everyone goes down.

If/when a proper investigation happens, I definitely agree!

And here's the dirty little secret: Joe Biden is going down.

From your keyboard to God's ears!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Biden's son was given a job In a sector that he had zero experience in. This wasn't a small job but it was the biggest gas supplier in the Ukraine. So he obviously wouldn't understand Ukrainian legislation on such matters. Biden then told the Ukraine, after the government was removed, that unless an investigation into his son wasn't dropped that he'd withhold 1b dollars. Now, I'm no expert but isn't this corruption? I'm sure he used a law firm to help the owner escape a charge of corruption too

Erase all of the above and start again.
This is all a lie.
Not one bit of it is true.

This morning trump advisors are saying that Giuliani gave trump bad information and he acted on it.
I told you guys he would throw Giuliani under the bus.

The walkback begins.
Better hurry and get the new talking points before you fall behind.
The new thing is
They are looking at Hillary's emails again. That should make you guys happy.
Its just number 2 on his hit parade.
Deny
Distract
Divert
Attack

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

There is nothing to let slide.

They are walking this part of the story back this morning.

Giuliani gave us bad information.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Let us know when you can get them to authorize that when the Ukraine has already said its bovine excrement.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Apparently it wont matter no matter how many times they are told.

Even the WH saying Giuliani gave them bad info isnt getting them to back down.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So basically if I wanna live top level crackhead lifestyle my father needs to be a connected politician....

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

WOW,you really believe all that bulloney? I need
to invest in the Kool-Aid market!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

He had nothing to do with American policy. He is and has always been a private citizen.
Ukraine has already said this is nonsense that never happened.
Give it up.

The president has already confessed to impeachable behavior.
Lets start there and deal with reality of which this Biden crap is not part.
edit on 9292019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

So why haven't they already impeached him?

You aint forgot our 1,000.00 USD bet right?

I take bitcoin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join