It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens On Climate Change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Wish I was joking but this is what I think she said:

It's like so pass a bill to fund a study to study if it's worth doing nothing about climate change and do something about it already. Cause me and my friends, at school, we were talking, and my friends and I are like should we just do nothing. We don't know if we can do nothing for sure and don't want to waste time doing something.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Wish I was joking but this is what I think she said:

It's like so pass a bill to fund a study to study if it's worth doing nothing about climate change and do something about it already. Cause me and my friends, at school, we were talking, and my friends and I are like should we just do nothing. We don't know if we can do nothing for sure and don't want to waste time doing something.

I fixed your video link.

In future when creating a YouTube link, just enter the string of characters after the "=" in the URL.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Sorry guy, the vid linky doesnt work.

As to your summation.............sounds about right. Problem with modern school indoctrination programs is they leave no room whatsoever for teaching critical thinking skills so........this is the result. I mean, you can indoctrinate all day long, but at the end of the day, if they cant cant actually process a thought, then they certainly cant actually absorb much from the indoctrination. They can recite back whats been said, but the dont understand any of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The people who made a negligible effect, if any, should do the bare minimum.

The people most responsible should do more.

It's all relative.

My sister told me this, so........

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Like, whatever. I don't know. Pizza is for lunch today!
Oh did you hear what Kathy said to Brian?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The 16-year old we keep hearing on MSM talking about climate change has photos of her wearing an Antifa shirt... yet is being touted as being an up-and-coming "hero for future generations"... lol

Sad..

en.news-front.info...

Greta Thunberg has collected funds for Antifa-supporting organisation

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Is this where we chant "Burn the witch"!

over and over?

Nothing changes.....

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Generations of kids grew up during the great depression, a world war, Vietnam and the threat of nuclear annihilation.
But yeah, the climate is just to much for kids to handle.
Maybe quit bitching about everything and study chemistry and physics looking for a way to improve the world.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
All these kids have been manipulated into taking a moral high ground which is actually BS.

Like when you were 14 and claimed everything was racist. Until you could think for yourself.

Then in two decades they’ll be the ones running the show and we’ll be the grumpy old bastards. Or dead.

Whoever is in control has planned this nicely. If these kids are not climate crying they’re being ‘them/they/it’ whatever they call it.

I’m all for science. And experiments to prove things. But these kids are being swayed I the wrong direction.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
She made a finger gun. I feel threatened. She should be arrested.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Kids and teens are a fantastic propaganda vector. Especially when they have been raised in the religion.

They can say all the things the adults want to say, but when they are criticised, it can be screamed that you are attacking these "poor children."

They are essentially using them as human shields in a new age of information warfare.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Kids and teens are a fantastic propaganda vector. Especially when they have been raised in the religion.

They can say all the things the adults want to say, but when they are criticised, it can be screamed that you are attacking these "poor children."

They are essentially using them as human shields in a new age of information warfare.

I’d like to use Greta Thunberg as a human shield.

EDIT: I’m going to make the papers as a far right climate change denier.

edit on 20-9-2019 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'd hit her with ok, so just what exactly are you willing to do. Give up your cell, give up replacing it every two years, give up your computer, pizza parties, smart watch, makeup, nice shoes, new stylish clothing, TV, Movies.

What are you going to do about it kiddo.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I saw an article yesterday about teens pledging to not have babies until our leaders address climate change...
I fully endorse this stance cuz I think they are to stupid to raise children.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I saw an article yesterday about teens pledging to not have babies until our leaders address climate change...
I fully endorse this stance cuz I think they are to stupid to raise children.

This is the greatest outcome of all time.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Gotta love teen protests..

And, lets be real, plenty of adult ones can be just as silly. But the teen protests tend to have a certain.. je ne sais quoi

Reduce teen pregnancy?

*whispers*="nobody tell them thats what we want them to do"

By the time they figure it out, theyll be adults who hopefully can support a child. Though, there is an interesting discussion there around responsible (eek!) reproduction and even birth rates in modern nations.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Also, it must be said, the definition of the word ‘strike’ is being pissed on.

School children cannot “go on strike”. That’s industrial action to hurt the top line profit.

Not injure one’s own education by “striking”.

Poor, psychologically abused little roses. My kids (hopefully) already know the score thank god.
edit on 20-9-2019 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Like, whatever. I don't know. Pizza is for lunch today!
Oh did you hear what Kathy said to Brian?

"I heard they kissed after school in his car in the parking lot at lunch time when she dropped him off at home."

"Like, OMG, like, for real???"

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Only if the information about them fit the agenda. The MSM never reports the name of a person 17 or younger, but we knew who Nick Sandmann was within minutes of the viral video between him and the indian getting in his face. Even had ABC World News interviewing and asking if he was sorry for what he did. Why? Because he was wearing a MAGA hat.

Adults in Hollywood and in the media said he had "a very punchable face." Fortunately for Nick, one punch from any of those pussies would have only led to them breaking their limp wrist.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

She'd hit you back with, "Uh, NO, that's your job. Not mine!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join