It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything that exists has a soul, i mean really!?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

I have been trying to engage in proper discussion but there are too many people who are simply being ruse and dismissive towards my posts. If uou looked at my threads you would see this more.

Already told you why like 10 times,

If you go look on reddit what did you get?

Every single thread here and other sites is almost an exact clone, the only thing in common between all of them is you....

And not you, but the words you are repeating over and over mindlessly

I can't believe you came and basically cloned the thread were we talked earlier this week, this is almost exact copy of our conversation LMFAO!

Understand already that no one will follow you blindly

Also, why do you keep talking to 'soulless' people expecting them to accept you, is validation so important to you? Why don't you just go live a happy life with the knowledge you have?

It's almost as if all that hidden knowledge is useless if you don't tell others about it so they can look in owe at you and desperately ask for answers. Like if no one else knows then you are not special at all

How was that thing about God not being a God if it has no followers at all or something?

I am explaining why it would be reasonable for someone to think that I have a soul nased on my own standards. Because I have source self awareness which has brought me to this knowledge, that must mean I am connected to source to have the inner knowing that led me down the path of discovering this knowledge.

Why are you so insisting so much in getting acceptance from people you consider soulless!!!!!

Error 404: Logic NOT FOUND

edit on 20-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth
It's too bad you cannot tell you are the soulless one. You allow yourself to be fooled by some youtube degenerate. Wake up and use your brain. This crap isn't real. You've joined a youtube cult.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
You've joined a youtube cult.

Is this a thing now? Cults on Youtube.

Im 33 and I feel old as feck reading that if this is actually happening now... ooft!

PS: knew I should not have donated my hairpiece to the Picard foundation!
edit on 20-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O
Yeah, for sure. I like hearing the stories.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yeah, for sure. I like hearing the stories.

Fantastic!

Thanks for the advice and information on cults coming back into fashion.

The cult of scabby toilet seats it is, my idea first so do not even think about it (yeah ill refine it after 100 arguments on the boards about the nature of toilet seat mess and how some people just do not get it due to fear of public toilets etc)

Im onto a winner, I can feel it!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You can go the route of selling books containing "secret knowledge" or begging for donations in some way. Either could be quite profitable from my understanding.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You can go the route of selling books containing "secret knowledge" or begging for donations in some way. Either could be quite profitable from my understanding.

Wow you just gave me another brainwave!

You can read the book on the fricken toilet!! The cult of scabby toilet seats, nobody would ever crap again, leading to a new era and need for much needed safe and greener waste disposal. This could change the whole world!

Damn, should hire you are my creative executive sorry I mean witness!

Totally feeling the magic now

Im selling out, feck it, ive had enough and I want to be a trillionaire too!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You're gonna have to be pretty convincing with that whole toilet bit.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You're gonna have to be pretty convincing with that whole toilet bit.

Now wait a minute here! YOU suggested this (not me). I did not even know people were into the whole cult thing either was your words not mines. So before you get all "you need to convince them all" you started this! YOU! Not me so you need to provide the proof ok otherwise you are a turd.. AND (big and - in small letters) you have never used the toilet of scabs!

So, shove that down you toilet pan!

You cannot stop us now!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O I have proof right.. Oh # I flushed it..

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: XXXN3O I have proof right.. Oh # I flushed it..

You are fired!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I believe it is the native indians (forgot which tribe) of america who call this a “Manitoo” or “Manitu”, all I know is; it phonetically sounds similar. As far as I understood, asside from all living creatures, every object also has it’s own “manitoo” or spirit.

a reply to: Omniview

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
I believe it is the native indians (forgot which tribe) of america who call this a “Manitoo” or “Manitu”, all I know is; it phonetically sounds similar. As far as I understood, asside from all living creatures, every object also has it’s own “manitoo” or spirit.

a reply to: Omniview

Like the basic energies of nature, "The great connection", right?

For example if an object would 'lose that energy (so to speak)' the atoms would fall apart and the object lose its form and turn into nothing but atoms running away all over

That energy is what gives a 'soul' to every thing that exists, regardless if it's conscious of humans or not, like plants can sense danger and communicate with each other about that danger but don't have a mind to tell a human is around, or to think. Yet they still communicate with each other : )

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It's too bad you cannot tell you are the soulless one. You allow yourself to be fooled by some youtube degenerate. Wake up and use your brain. This crap isn't real. You've joined a youtube cult.

I will not answer to this when you are not going go have a proper discussion with me. You keep using derogatory words such as "cult" and "degenerate" to describe something that I value. I am deeply offended by how insulting you are speaking towards me.

You can disagree with me but you don't have to resort to saying demeaning and offensive things about something that I value

I will simply not answer this claim because of the way you are talking to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I will not answer to this when you are not going go have a proper discussion with me. You keep using derogatory words such as "cult" and "degenerate" to describe something that I value. I am deeply offended by how insulting you are speaking towards me.

You can disagree with me but you don't have to resort to saying demeaning and offensive things about something that I value

I will simply not answer this claim because of the way you are talking to me.

Cult is not a derogatory word, it just described an exact situation, which is not far away from the one with Yudy

If you feel angry about that one word that you have to call it 'the c-word' then you have some problems to sort, it's on you not the one who called it what it is

There is nothing demeaning about callings something a cult, only if you also feel wrong about it but refuse to acknowledge

I for example follow the cult of rock & roll

And i feel proud about it, and i'm gopnika and also feel proud about it

It's only a reason to feel ashamed it you internally find things in your culture that you don't like to expose

You want to tell people not to remind you of things you don't like about yourself? Good luck with that

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

You cleary don't understand anything I have told you as a result of our "interactions".

I will only respond to the post not directed at me because the post you directed at me is the same poor attitude that you have been giving towards me.

That energy is what gives a 'soul' to every thing that exists, regardless if it's conscious of humans or not, , or to think.

This energy is the same energy that is animating the soulless ones to make them look like they have souls.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Cult is not a derogatory word, it just described an exact situation, which is not far away from the one with Yudy

It is clearly derogatory in this context because of the way it is being used.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

It is clearly derogatory in this context because of the way it is being used.

No, if you are strong and wise that stuff should not even register with you, i also talked about that before.

But you can't learn anything so it seems

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You cleary don't understand anything I have told you as a result of our "interactions".

I will only respond to the post not directed at me because the post you directed at me is the same poor attitude that you have been giving towards me.

That energy is what gives a 'soul' to every thing that exists, regardless if it's conscious of humans or not, , or to think.

This energy is the same energy that is animating the soulless ones to make them look like they have souls.

Once again, you are a wall unless you get hit with the answer you expected

That's basically you becoming an ignorant person, how can you not get it?

Tell my this, what would happen to you if suddenly Yudy got exposed as a fake and she would go online to tell so or similar?

What would happen to you?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wow! So since when were soul threads so popular. This is like the second I ran into, that may be a record.

Or not, likely not, as I dont remember. But still funny.

But this whole thread and the other. Reminds me of this video. And also that Mark Twain quote.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience...― Mark Twain"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join