It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything that exists has a soul, i mean really!?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Have you already started researching Dolores Cannon? And if not, why?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The OP does not have any reasons as to why his idea should be supported over the other. His idea that everyone has a soul does not hold as much explanatoey power as the alternative idea, which is that not everyone has a soul.

This person is only getting so much support because he is adovating against unconcentional ideas. I know I am not the only one that thinks not wveryone has a soul. I even made a thread about it which this OP madethis thread in response

The idea that not everyone has a soul goes against established ways of thinking, which is why it is opposed so much my people like the OP and why the OP is getting so much support for this thread.
edit on 21-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

I will mot answer because I know that you will spin that question of yours into something else.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
The OP does not have any reasons as to why his idea should be supported over the other. His idea that everyone has a soul does not hold as much explanatoey power as the alternative dors, which is that not everyone has a soul.

If you were to do some actual reading of all the material that exists before the 2016 SourceTruth cult started you will see that a lot of your behavior and 'teachings' lead you to be a soulless person

But you can't understand that because you only assume something is truth if it came from "Yudy" or whatever her name is

Judy Hall is not the same Yudy you follow by the way, your 'Yudy' just took over the name

But i guess you also did not figure out there was/is someone named Judy Hall and that your "Yudy" is copying concepts from several other people but teaching them all wrong because she misinterpreted lots of things

THat's why your logic is so broken, here you are still trying to get attention from and defending Yudy's position against us, a bunch of NPCs

You put yourself in a position where people make fun of you, because you miss entirely how comical this is

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I will mot answer because I know that you will spin that question of yours into something else.

You did not do any homework on her see?

It's clear you are lazy and just want answers delivered to you on a silver spoon

That's why you are being completely fooled by "Yudy"

Anyway i did because it's very easy to figure out the truth, you see i don't like to be fooled by foolish people

This is from 2013, and the concept as other people have told you came from way before than the video

edit on 21-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You keep making these accusations but you don't actually understand anything that she teaches. That is all I will say.

You have not shown that you understand anything Quartz Crystal says. Before you make these accusations then I would like to see you explain what she says to show that you understand it. If you don't do this, it will prove that you don't know what you are talking about because you can't make these accusations when you don't even understand what she is saying.
She talks about much more than soulless ones but you don't understand anything abiut her work

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I watched her swinging a pendulum!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You keep making these accusations but you don't actually understand anything that she teaches. That is all I will say.

You have not shown that you understand anything Quartz Crystal says. Before you make these accusations then I would like to see you explain what she says to show that you understand it. If you don't do this, it will prove that you don't know what you are talking about because you can't make these accusations when you don't even understand what she is saying.
She talks about much more than soulless ones but you don't understand anything abiut her work

I am showing you the proof and you call them "accusations" LMFAO!

So tell me then, what's Yudy's real name? Where can we talk to her?

Because all these other persons have real names, are not afraid to show on public and have books and other stuff, but your leader hides away under a fake name and refuses to talk to anyone unless they pay money for secret chats

How's that for shady and dishonest?

I already provided you with tons of leads, you're just lazy dude!

Also you must notice a difference between this lady and "Yudy", the video doesn't have funny animations or a cult vibe, it goes directly to the point and without any funny petitions for money before even starting the talk

You are confused and inexperienced that's why people take advantage of you

You could also learn the same and more, in an honest way, if you would go learn from all these separate people and merge it all in your mind, and then create your own personal view of the world. But instead you just want to be feed "the secrets" and feel special

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You didn'teven respond to my request, you are simply repeating the same claims. None of what you showed proves it because she is saying things that they aren't.

Why do you want to talk to her? Why would she want people like you talking to her?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There is a fallacy in all this debate from the OP that since we cannot conclusively disprove the existence of a soul it does not argue for its existence either.

It's the old story when one person says prove that there is a soul and the other person says prove that there isn't one.

edit on 21-9-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This thread turned into cancer pretty quick.

Source. You're mode of reality isn't allighned as much with my own. I may be wrong fundamentally. But I'm basing this as much on reality as I can.

Reality works on math and cycles like all things. Everything has a source here. Nothing is outside of the ALL.

Like a dream. No one considers those dream characters as real. As individuals once awake. But inside they are. Despite all of them being you the whole time. You're modality implies that source completly separated itself from itself and parts of itself stopped being itself. It doesn't make sense. It goes against all prior wisdom.

I HAVE gone to what you could call source. I have communicated outside of the observed spacetime mechanics. YOU may be inside some strange prison with ghost people but iv never come across that reasoning. No one has outside of this YouTube cult. Not the Hindus not the judaics not the pagans not the Sumerians NO ONE has ever said this.

Everything is a spectrum. But at the alpha and Omega it's all the same. The reality will end and only the truth will remain and then the cycle will begin anew as something else. Possibly greater.

Where is your math? Where is your cults ancestry. Who are your spiritual progenitors? I need reasons. Beyond personal anecdote. Books, philosophers ancient religions, anything but your words.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
There is a fallacy in all this debate from the OP that since we cannot conclusively disprove the existence of a soul it does not argue for its existence either.

This thread is not simply about the existence of souls. This thread is about discussing the competing ideas of if everyone has a soul or not.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You didn'teven respond to my request, you are simply repeating the same claims. None of what you showed proves it because she is saying things that they aren't.

Why do you want to talk to her? Why would she want people like you talking to her?

Just because, i can talk with these other people and ask questions without paying, or having to become part of the cult just to be able to inspect what it is all about, it is free unlike Source Truth because there's nothing to hide. Your cult has Truth on the name but all it does it practice deceit

You have to pay to get answers and she hides her name and who she actually is from the world, secretive cult much?

Why would she want people like you talking to her?

You don't know her, don't assume things : )

All she did was copy all those ideas from other people and packaged them into a cult, you are bothered by me because i point it out and you don't like it

If you were serious about this you would have already gone through all the stuff i gave you and point out how i'm wrong in saying "Yudy" is a copycat, but you can't because you are not willing to put the time to learn one way or another

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Omniview

This thread turned into cancer pretty quick

That is because the people that were reaponsing to me were only focused on attacking my viewpoints instead of discussing them.

Source. You're mode of reality isn't allighned as much with my own. I may be wrong fundamentally. But I'm basing this as much on reality as I can.

Reality works on math and cycles like all things. Everything has a source here. Nothing is outside of the ALL.

Like a dream. No one considers those dream characters as real. As individuals once awake. But inside they are. Despite all of them being you the whole time. You're modality implies that source completly separated itself from itself and parts of itself stopped being itself. It doesn't make sense. It goes against all prior wisdom

If you are talking about a dream, then this reality can be described as a dream state illusion. The dream exists only in the consciousness of the soul that is experiencing it. The soulless ones are simply the dream characters that are created within the sream. They are simply projections of the dream, they are not the creators of the dream because they are simply being animated within it. They are not connected to source, they are simply being created with source energies.

I HAVE gone to what you could call source. I have communicated outside of the observed spacetime mechanics. YOU may be inside some strange prison with ghost people but iv never come across that reasoning. No one has outside of this YouTube cult. Not the Hindus not the judaics not the pagans not the Sumerians NO ONE has ever said this.

Is your experience really what you think it is? This entire experience is being fed into a consciousness within source. That is an experience that you are being fed by the illusion. I have heard of people havign these experiences and they are not consistent with what rhey say about such experiences. This is because what they are experiencing is what the matrix is feeding to them.

I am not sure if this applies to your experience because I don't know anything else about it, but when I hear about people having these kinds of experiences I realize what they really are.

Everything is a spectrum. But at the alpha and Omega it's all the same. The reality will end and only the truth will remain and then the cycle will begin anew as something else. Possibly greater.

Where is your math? Where is your cults ancestry. Who are your spiritual progenitors? I need reasons. Beyond personal anecdote. Books, philosophers ancient religions, anything but your words.

There are other people that support my philosophy. I will show you some of this.

These two links are sources that I agree with 100% and that reflects my philosophy.
This is a youtube channel known as Quartz Crystal.
www.youtube.com...
I have even made a thread about her, but she is the onky philosophy that I hold to be complete truth.

This is another youtube channel known as "Matrix Hacker". What he talks about in his channel reflects what is talked about in the above chanmel, abd he gets his information from the first channel, so it shows that I am not the only one who follows the first channel. He has about 3,000 subscribers on youtube.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You still haven't answered my request. I will quote it here:

I am asking you to explain what she says in order to prove you understand it. If you can't do this then it shows that you don't know what you are talking about when you make these accusations.

You can find all this information that she talks about on her youtube channel or on the thread I made in this subforum

All you do is talk but don't lidten to what I am saying.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You still haven't answered my request. I will quote it here:

I am asking you to explain what she says in order to prove you understand it. If you can't do this then it shows that you don't know what you are talking about when you make these accusations.

You can find all this information that she talks about on her youtube channel or on the thread I made in this subforum

All you do is talk but don't lidten to what I am saying.

I already told you that SourceTruth is based on misunderstandings, there is nothing to discuss if you have not read the other books and teachings that came first.

How can you have a solid base if you have not gone through the actual sources that were used for your religion? If the basic knowledge is not there then there is nothing to discuss, that's something I already explained, you get second/third hand knowledge that got all deformed and lost its qualities and it's easy to break and you want to keep focusing on that instead of going to the roots?

You don't have any perspective other than what Yudy says, there's nothing we can discuss because if i wanted to discuss what she teaches you i would go to her, i already told you this several times

-
-

How do you feel about Gitche Manitou (The great connection)?

Let's say that all energy came from the great spirit and we are all sharing it, everything that exists is on borrowed energy and Manitou is the main source, then everything has a soul (energy) that keeps them alive and with form

If that energy is suddenly gone (you got disconnected from the source) decay happens and the object loses its form (dies)

That would mean everything has a soul, because it is sharing a small piece of the original source basic energy (or soul)

Even if, like you said, source players came from the outside, they are still alive by sharing some of the original source's energy (at a higher level than the 'outside' world) so everything is alive and sharing energy in one way or another, it's the same energy in different forms

Therefore everything has a soul, or shares a small part of the same soul (the original energy from Gitche Manitou)

How do you see this, in contrast with looking at this only from within this "world" and trying to escape it?

-

Let's say that you managed to escape it..

What would you be ok with:

1. Return to the source and be part of a bigger consciousness but you lose your individuality and your experiences enrich the source, since you were originally just part of it and you were borrowing energy to have your own consciousness all along

2. Keep your individuality and have no purpose since you will live 'forever' as an energy being but there is no greater purpose and without a world that poses challenges you stop growing soon enough and eventually decay on your own. Because in order to keep your individuality you would need to cut yourself lose from the original source

If you reply, don't use Source Truth pre-packaged answers as absolute truth, ponder it yourself and come up with explanations or theories on how this would not work

Don't just say "This false because some people don't have souls and some do" or some other variation of that

I have given you several sources and stuff that would give you perspective and you keep ignoring it or not doing any homework on it and expect an actual conversation?

I'm not going to follow blindly and your constant lack of attention to what other people say makes me lose patient, i don't have lots of it to begin with

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sure, but souls die they are not eternal like some people think, human souls that die may live again at some point in the future.....but that is another discussion.

Behold (pay close attention), all souls are Mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine. The soul who sins will die.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Sure, but souls die they are not eternal like some people think, human souls that die may live again at some point in the future.....but that is another discussion.

Behold (pay close attention), all souls are Mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine. The soul who sins will die.

This would match the Manitou concept well.

If you were an all powerful being that created all things and by doing that shared your energy with them all, and some of them get tainted, you would not want to receive that tainted energy back, therefore that soul "dies"

All other forms of the energy go back to the source at some point, enriched by all the experiences and so on

Isn't this the same concept?

I love how it seems old and unrelated cultures kind of look at it from their own point of view but it's the same over time, once you look back?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

That's not the answer. The correct answer is "a lot"

But your in luck, that's one of the answers. I would have also excepted these answers. Whos chuck norris? A whole lot of wood. I like apples. Go funk yourself. I don't know. Bananas. Why would a whoodchuck chuck wood? Donald Trump. Thats the stupidest # I ever heard. Chewbacca. Supercalafragilisticexpealadocious. Mini me. I farted. Cows go mooo.

And well to tell the truth about a thousand other right answers. What you said was one of the accepted answers, but not the right answer.

So congratulations, your not a digital bot. But I suppose that does mean your back to what I originally thought of you, some sort of one dimension soulless human. Or! A crazy or insane person. Or both as both are pretty much the same thing.

So since your dialog list has increased from 5 to 6 sentences. Maybe I should ask you another question.

OK. You seem like a crazy person. So on a scale of 1 to 10. What would you say is your crazy level? Just to give you a reference, I myself would say I am a 4 possibly a 4.5, but definitely in that middle range. So, there my 6 sentences repeating over and over new internet friend.

On a scale of 1 to 10. Were would you rate yourself in the crazy and insane department? Should not be that difficult even for you to answer such a simple question.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Current level of preaching on this thread be all like

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join