It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything that exists has a soul, i mean really!?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Wow! So since when were soul threads so popular. This is like the second I ran into, that may be a record.

Or not, likely not, as I dont remember. But still funny.

But this whole thread and the other. Reminds me of this video. And also that Mark Twain quote.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience...― Mark Twain"

LMFAO!

But it's worth the try! I'll talk to you at lunch time, then we can share experiences with the mystery pills we got from the nice lady at the end of the corridor before sleep time : P

edit on 20-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

So that answers (to me) why people would incarnate on here from a source as you say, to experience reality and learn uniquely.
I can take that a step further and add that every single unique soul can add an experience to a collective (God in a sense) almost infinite possibilities from a finite reality.

Yes, that is right. Every single unique soul is a uniqe experience of reality that exists within source.
But it is more complex than that when I consider what I have learned about this reality and how I amswer my question based on that.

Why the need for NPC’s or empty shells and to take it a step further, which is tied to that question... how can you tell if you are an NPC or if you have a soul?

Because they are simply the result of bodies being born vacant. There is not enough souls to fit all of the bodies. This reality was only created with a limited amount of souls.

Everyone who asks themselves if they have a soul will conclude that they have a soul, although they don't all have souls. It doesm't make sense to discuss how we would know that we individually have a soul.

. I disagree with you on that part, as a professional Hypnotist and NLP practitioner speaking from experience with quite a number of folks from a lot of walks of life... I have yet to meet a human being that has a brain without consciousness in some form.

They do appear to have consciousness but that is just an appearance. They have an entity which mimicks consciousness that exists as them, so it may appear to you that they are conscious.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

No, if you are strong and wise that stuff should not even register with you, i also talked about that before.

But you can't learn anything so it seems

I am simply explaining why I will not answer somone because of their negative attitude towards me. That means that I am mot going to put up with their negative attitudes, and I don't see how that makes me not "strong and wise". I am being strong and wise because I am calling them out, just like I have called you out.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

So now you are going to call me stupid after you lost the previous argument? You ran out of arguments against me so you atarted speaking irrelevant and meaningless nonsense on my thread instead of discussing the topic

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: SourceTruth

You cleary don't understand anything I have told you as a result of our "interactions".

I will only respond to the post not directed at me because the post you directed at me is the same poor attitude that you have been giving towards me.

That energy is what gives a 'soul' to every thing that exists, regardless if it's conscious of humans or not, , or to think.

This energy is the same energy that is animating the soulless ones to make them look like they have souls.

Once again, you are a wall unless you get hit with the answer you expected

That's basically you becoming an ignorant person, how can you not get it?

Tell my this, what would happen to you if suddenly Yudy got exposed as a fake and she would go online to tell so or similar?

What would happen to you?

I am not being ignorant at all. I have shown that I am very open to discussion, only when the other posters are respectful. You have no justification to call me ignorant whenI have been able to answer all criticism effectively and appropriately. I have shown that I am open to disagreement when it is done respectfully, but you are not open at all to discussimg the main topic

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This entire thread was started as a dissenting opinion from my thread. People seem to have a very strong opinion against my thread because it is an unconventional idea.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You cleary don't understand anything I have told you as a result of our "interactions".

I will only respond to the post not directed at me because the post you directed at me is the same poor attitude that you have been giving towards me.

That energy is what gives a 'soul' to every thing that exists, regardless if it's conscious of humans or not, , or to think.

This energy is the same energy that is animating the soulless ones to make them look like they have souls.

Tell my this, what would happen to you if suddenly Yudy got exposed as a fake and she would go online to tell so or similar?

I am not being ignorant at all. I have shown that I am very open to discussion, only when the other posters are respectful. You have no justification to call me ignorant whenI have been able to answer all criticism effectively and appropriately. I have shown that I am open to disagreement when it is done respectfully, but you are not open at all to discussimg the main topic

You are not but you are trying to be!

You are do dense right now.....

I will call you whatever i want to call you because i have already explained some things to you and you refused to listen to them in a way that fits that word

I won't discuss SourceTruth with you because as i have said way too many times, it is a broken concept based on stolen ideas that were turned into a cult that leads people into a patreon site that requires you to pay for more "knowledge" once you are hooked

Tell me once again

Why do you keep talking to soulless people?

1. I need validation because something inside me is sounding the alarms
2. I'm not special if no one knows about my hidden knowledge
3. I have to lead more people into SourceTruth or else!
4. ?

I tell you also, once again, we are about the same age and i did not fall into the hands of anyone because i have all those things the lady talked about in the video i shared on that other thread, so i am not someone who can be lead into "you'll be happy" scenarios

I also told you why most people here won't care or listen to you, and you ignored me

And here we are, you keep making the same mistake over and over and over

So much wisdom, wow

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

This entire thread was started as a dissenting opinion from my thread. People seem to have a very strong opinion against my thread because it is an unconventional idea.

The entire world was started as a dissenting opinion of Yudy's ideas, not yours

You have not created anything new after her, you are just parroting what she told you to say

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Your wording and some of the things you say, is kind of lost on me? And half the things people talk about like reddit and the other websites, does have me bugging and asking if I am getting old or something because I have to pause a second to think on the verbiage, or what the hell half that # even is or means.

But anyways, and yes i do find these threads or especially that sourcetruth guy to be grasping for attention like somebody who fell over a cliff and is grasping at tufts of grass or anything to grab onto. Or like somebody who has never gotten any attention they crave it constantly, even if its something stupid like a magic pendulum 8ball which give answers to stupid questions. Or even, kind of like my dog, the guy always wants to be petted and wants attention, but I guess they don't call them fur babies for nothing.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Your wording and some of the things you say, is kind of lost on me? And half the things people talk about like reddit and the other websites, does have me bugging and asking if I am getting old or something because I have to pause a second to think on the verbiage, or what the hell half that # even is or means.

I'm sorry about that, English is my third language so it may sound weird even if i try to make it correct. I was raised outside the US, and spent most of my life moving around, have moved home about 11 times so far, so it's like i can't get stable on any language at all and i guess it shows badly

On Reddit well i don't know, i know that a lot of people cut sentences short like when doing texts and stuff like that, but it may break sense to people who are not doing the same thing daily

I guess i could say that people used to do the same 10/20 years back, just different words and i would not get it at all?

But anyways, and yes i do find these threads or especially that sourcetruth guy to be grasping for attention like somebody who fell over a cliff and is grasping at tufts of grass or anything to grab onto. Or like somebody who has never gotten any attention they crave it constantly, even if its something stupid like a magic pendulum 8ball which give answers to stupid questions. Or even, kind of like my dog, the guy always wants to be petted and wants attention, but I guess they don't call them fur babies for nothing.

LMFAO! < 3

Fur babies are awesome : )

I never had one growing up, had to go visit friends to get the experience, and few months ago just by chance i got to have a small Mexican Chihuaha girl

edit on 21-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I will call you whatever i want to call you because i have already explained some things to you and you refused to listen to them in a way that fits that word

I won't discuss SourceTruth with you because as i have said way too many times, it is a broken concept based on stolen ideas that were turned into a cult that leads people into a patreon site that requires you to pay for more "knowledge" once you are hooked

Tell me once again

4. ?

I tell you also, once again, we are about the same age and i did not fall into the hands of anyone because i have all those things the lady talked about in the video i shared on that other thread, so i am not someone who can be lead into "you'll be happy" scenarios

I also told you why most people here won't care or listen to you, and you ignored me

So much wisdom, wow

I already addressed how you were wrong about there being stolen ideas.

If you think that you can call me what you wamt to call me then that show that you have a lack of respect towards me, which is why I will refuse to answer you.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You have not created anything new after her, you are just parroting what she told you to say

I was sharing and discussing her ideas which I hold to be true.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

But anyways, and yes i do find these threads or especially that sourcetruth guy to be grasping for attention like somebody who fell over a cliff and is grasping at tufts of grass or anything to grab onto. Or like somebody who has never gotten any attention they crave it constantly, even if its something stupid like a magic pendulum 8ball which give answers to stupid questions. Or even, kind of like my dog, the guy always wants to be petted and wants attention, but I guess they don't call them fur babies for nothing

You ate only trying to insult me in order to cover up what you lack, which is any substantial arguments against me.

This goes for you too Malisa.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Tell me once again

4. ?

So much wisdom, wow

If you think that you can call me what you wamt to call me then that show that you have a lack of respect towards me, which is why I will refuse to answer you.

Big head... Big big head

You still answer me anyways : P

Your english got way broken, worse than mine in this reply :S

You can't refuse me anyways, i will keep putting you to the test and you will keep failing : P

Just like everyone else here did already

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I was sharing and discussing her ideas which I hold to be true.

But they may not be true at all and you refuse to listen to anything but 'true'

And you can't understand that?

Common sense is not so common in you

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Tell me once again

4. ?

So much wisdom, wow

Big head... Big big head

You can't refuse me anyways, i will keep putting you to the test and you will keep failing : P

I did not fail any of your silly "tests".

I am answering only to make it clear why I don't want to answer you, and to call you out.

But they may not be true at all and you refuse to listen to anything but 'true

That is what it looks like from your perspective, but from my perspective I see the truth for what it is.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth
HUH! I was not aware we were having an argument. But yes you are correct that I insinuated that your kind of ditz, a blonde, not all there up there. Its good that your starting to understand that.

But however you have convinced me with your argument.

Before i thought that some people were either just ignorant, or kind of dumbasses, or possibly even NPCs. But I thought that even NPCs have souls, NPC souls, likley made in a universal ultradimenional factory somewere, coming down the conveyor and pieced together by underpaid and overworked and highly stressed Matrix workers, whos sole job was to make more NPCs to give players more useless fetch quests.

But now. I am totally for this soulless thing. You have made me a believer that there are people out there without souls and incapable of what did you call it before, I paraphrase but incapable of understanding or even grasping data even when there immersed within it.

I even feel a sort of gratitude to the truesource, next time you use your 8ball magic pendulum. You should tell it that. That while others have missed the message, it is clear as day to me. The source the magic 8ball and the matrix are one after all.

So as you can see, I totally agree with you bro. And your right. Never has there been a clearer message then when the messenger is concept, and proof of concept all in one. Not even the greatest scientists in all of history could ask for a better thesis then what you prose before us all. That there are people out there without souls.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It seems that my position on this topic has stood even with all of the opposition I have received.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Tell me once again

4. ?

So much wisdom, wow

Big head... Big big head

I did not fail any of your silly "tests".

I am answering only to make it clear why I don't want to answer you, and to call you out.

But they may not be true at all and you refuse to listen to anything but 'true

That is what it looks like from your perspective, but from my perspective I see the truth for what it is.

Don't get angry, is not good for your health : )

You are cycling again, let me show you

- I'm i right?
a. Yes
I will repeat i am right to everyone on ATS
b. Yeshhhhno
GOTO a;
b. No
I will stop and think, read and learn then refactor my mind into something that can accept variables other than Source Truth

- I'm i wrong?
a. NO
I will refuse this lie! I have a soul and you don't have it so i'm the one in the right
GOTO a;
b: Yessssssshno
GOTO a;
b. Yes
GOTO a

Can you identify where you got cycled again?

Hint, it's on the second section of the "program"

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

It became an argument after you started being unreasonable.

So it seems that you have nothing left to say against my stance.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join