It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything that exists has a soul, i mean really!?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Ah! Seems this site attracts all kinds of people. Not only the old folks in the politcal forums and there constant yammering.

But ya, just something I never used to think of about pets and animals, I thought that word Fur babies was kind of bizarre or hipster to call them. But it fits, to a T on what pets are, there also kind of a pain in the ass with the constant attention.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

What makes you think I am mad? I am asserting my position in the face of unreasonableness.

You are wrong in how you arw portraying my answers. You are completely ignoring many of mu
Y poata where I disxussed this topic appropriately.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

It became an argument after you started being unreasonable.

So it seems that you have nothing left to say against my stance.

It became an argument after you started talking about SourceTruth................

You don't have a stance, Yudy has one, and she's not here to answer anything at all

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

What makes you think I am mad? I am asserting my position in the face of unreasonableness.

You are wrong in how you arw portraying my answers. You are completely ignoring many of mu
Y poata where I disxussed this topic appropriately.

I said angry, not mad : )

So far you have no answers to anything, again....

You want me to show in front of everyone how you failed with my simple question back then? And i can show how you lack the wisdom to understand and explain it?

Wanna play that game again?

Or should we play "why" once again but this time with more participants?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

It became an argument after you started talking about SourceTruth................

You don't have a stance, Yudy has one, and she's not here to answer anything at all

It became an idea when I proposed unconventional concepts that go against established ways of thinking.

I do have a stance that I am clearly asserting, so you are clearly wrong about this. I am asserting Judy's stance as correct.

You want me to show in front of everyone how you failed with my simple question back then? And i can show how you lack the wisdom to understand and explain it?

The only thing that you have is silly games. You don't have real arguments against me and you do a poor job of covering this up with the way you speak towards me.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Wow dude, want attention much? Believe it or not, this thread is not about you.

You could start your own thread on souls. And even that would not be about you, even in your own threads you would be a bit charter, like a prop in a movie, just there for a second, but you forget it even exist equally as fast.

link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Ah! Seems this site attracts all kinds of people. Not only the old folks in the politcal forums and there constant yammering.

But ya, just something I never used to think of about pets and animals, I thought that word Fur babies was kind of bizarre or hipster to call them. But it fits, to a T on what pets are, there also kind of a pain in the ass with the constant attention.

Yes LOL but it's so nice to get home and all that stuff you know : D

I love that feeling : )

In context of this thread i can feel the 'soul' and energy

link   

It became an idea when I proposed unconventional concepts that go against established ways of thinking.

I do have a stance that I am clearly asserting, so you are clearly wrong about this. I am asserting Judy's stance as correct.

The only thing that you have is silly games. You don't have real arguments against me and you do a poor job of covering this up with the way you speak towards me.

Are you gonna cry? Answer my points, don't run away

Listen you dummy

Answer this in front of all the people here reading the thread

Why was the flower growing in the middle of the road?

LMFAO!

Let's hear the silence

You are like the guy who would talk to me after practice and ask me out and then say something such like "You know Masha, I like girls with no boobs like you"

Sorry dude but i keep getting that vibe from you all the time while we talk here LMFAO!!!!

edit on 21-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You were asked for any proof like 45 times. Your time is slowly fading. You can still enlighten us all!

Btw, I'm not being any more rude than you calling me soulless. You're supposed to be the guy with special "source player" enlightenment. I'm just an soulless npc.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You are asserting what she told you to assert

That's why you can't go beyond script

Once a question that doesn't match your book comes around you start with the cycle of "you don' t understand because you don't understand because you don't understand that you don't understand how magical i am and how you don't have a soul but i do"

Lucky109 said something very important just now

Let's supposed you have answers that are impossible to deny, why are we even discussing the stuff here?

Why have you not shown us something that bring us to our knees in wonder and owe?

Why?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well I do have one thing.

Since your have proved that there are people out there that have no souls. And as dont want to exaust your 5 lines of dialog that you seem to have.

Well, how do I know your a real person? Or for that matter a real fake person?

I mean, a monkey could write better code for what you say, talk about and your whole religion.

You could be faking, and instead of being a soulless person, just wondering through life bumping into things making strange unintelligible noises. You could be a bot, not one as technical as clever bot as I mentioned in the other thread, but likley some cheep chinese copy of it made in somebody's basement while on a binge of redbull, weed, and to much time on there hands, or well, you get the picture.

And so I think we should do a captcha test, it is after all how most people and companies do things now a days to tell who is a real person or just a redundant fake program online.

So answer me this then.

How much would a woodchuck chuck if a whoodchuck could Chuck Norris?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

It seems that my position on this topic has stood even with all of the opposition I have received.

Dude you don't have a position, only delusions of grandeur

You are weak and sad and sexless, so you turned around to a fake religion that covers your lack of a girlfriend

That's all

P.S.

I hope i'm not bullying you much, but seriously dude wtf with you, i even offered you my friendship and you turned me down, you scared of girls or something, maybe girls that are not docile and weak, hee heee heee ?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Oof, looks like player number 3, or 4 has entered the game, along with his own persona patreon account!

"Backdrop People by Michael Becker" Xa Xa

in5d.com...

Maybe I should invite the guy to ATS and this thread? then we can watch the battle for the souls

But then you would not be unique and special 💔 and he seems more focused and experienced than you

Twist away : D

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I have already explained why I will not be answering you.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If you think I am a bot or not does not matter to me. You can think whatever you want of me.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

You were asked for any proof like 45 times. Your time is slowly fading. You can still enlighten us all!

Btw, I'm not being any more rude than you calling me soulless. You're supposed to be the guy with special "source player" enlightenment. I'm just an soulless npc.

I asked you what you consider evidence and you didn't answer my question.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Omniview

I/we are the Creator...Being is for the Soul(Living in the 3rd experiencing the 4th hopping between life and death between the 3rd and 5th)... The Soul, the vessel for the source.

I've worked out the possible purpose of 7 or 8 Dimensions hypothetically, the 10th being the Source.

Yes, there is only 10, an 11th would lead to a multiverse hypothesis which then leads you back to 10 Dimensions for each universe.

edit on 21-9-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle
There is just what is happening....one without a second.

Stories happening about somewhere and somewhen.... when really there is no escape and no one to escape.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Oof, looks like player number 3, or 4 has entered the game, along with his own persona patreon account!

"Backdrop People by Michael Becker" Xa Xa

in5d.com...

Maybe I should invite the guy to ATS and this thread? then we can watch the battle for the souls

Yeah, I would like to see him be invited and discuss this concept.

But then you would not be unique and special 💔 and he seems more focused and experienced than you

Twist away : D

These kinds of statements show your attitude towards me, which is why I will refuse to respond to your statements, because you are not bring a productive member of the discussion.
edit on 21-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

I hope i'm not bullying you much, but seriously dude wtf with you, i even offered you my friendship and you turned me down, you scared of girls or something, maybe girls that are not docile and weak, hee heee heee ?

I did not "trun you down" nor did I "accept" your friendship. You don't become someone's friend by insulting them and disrespecting their philosophies.
edit on 21-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Omniview
The whole "Some people have souls, and other don't." Is denial of the way reality functions.

You have to take every aspect of what humans of learned over time and apply as much as you can. Generic science added to esoteric mysticism. One without the other leads to conclusions like this and it's going to set people back or worse lead them down the path to psychosis. I know because i'v watched it happen in minor cults spouting these same lines of reasoning throughout my life. The problem is the way you view your body, soul, and spirit if you even seperate the three of just merge some or all together. because to be honest it doesn't matter.

Nothing that exists can exist outside the whole. Nothing can be separate from it. Nothing can escape being apart of this. To imply as much is to imply you are greater then the whole. That you can resist it's existence for any amount of time for any reason. Not the deepest hell or the highest heaven can do this because all concepts from any viewpoint in any variation all come from the source.

You don't need spiritual wumbo to understand this. It's simply causality. Even taking into the fact that linear time only exist relative to the human mind it STILL EXISTS therefore this argument is not invalid. Humans come from organisms that evolved on a rock in space that was cobbled together by leftovers of an exploding star that was condensed into being from nebulous gasses that were cooled from the endless superheated energy from some undetermined calamitous singularity at the beginning of everything. And before that beginning? Possibility, source. the inbetween of nothingness and something. Unlimited potential that tipped over into 1 instead of 1/0.

Get me? your here so your apart of this. The only difference between you and the stars is the ability to guide fate. Consciousness allows us to >Make Decisions< Emotional depth is what determines how much of that decision making is automatic and driven by circumstance or based on what you truly want in the moment.

But a lack of emotional depth or an over abundance does not equate having more or less soul. Which is the exact reasoning behind a lot of the posts happening now. because it's the reasoning behind or partly behind the philosophies that spawned them.

Souless ones,
psychopaths
NPC's
Drones

All words describing the same phenomena and that's a lack of emotional depth or vise versa. People that the author of whatever "Im special' cult has deemed unworthy of eternity in some form. Don't get me wrong it's HARD to watch 100,000 people collectively funnel into the "Objectively bad decision" tunnel and not feel like their may be something completely wrong with them but it's not a lack of soul. it's a lack of understanding/emotional depth. without it they just follow the curve because it's the path of least resistance.

psychopaths are not soulless. they lack empathy and sometimes imagination but they are still in the cycle of reincarnation like everything else.

dissociated individuals are not soulless, they are muted slightly from experiencing the broad spectrum of their emotions this can easily lead to one making decisions that go against their own wants and desires if they cant even feel what they really want and desire. but the soul remains because it's impossible not to. they just may not hear it as clearly.

you also cannot lose your soul because if it was possible to do so there would be nothing left of this world but animals since EVERYONE has committed the ultimate sins and taboos in a past life at some point.

long story short this is a lie that easily causes people to view the world in a way that I think is stupid. You live in the spirit world right now. There is no separation, no alternate mode of existence greater only other possibilities born from the same source all equal.

Thank you for this thread. It was well-past time that someone said what you wrote here...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join