It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything that exists has a soul, i mean really!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

I don’t have a soul because your pendulum says so? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Still waiting for you to prove you have a soul. It’s getting really boring asking the same thing and getting a bot reply to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I am disgusted and offended by your picture.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

I am disgusted and offended by your picture.

Just remember, if we weren’t supposed to eat animals, they wouldn’t be made out of food.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Only the soulless ones are supposed to eat them. It is made to deceive source playes intentionally as a trap.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Only the soulless ones are supposed to eat them. It is made to deceive source playes intentionally as a trap.

Prove you have a soul, then I’ll believe you.

Until then, I actually think the ones who don’t eat meat and don’t have sex are the soulless ones. Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

What I know is irrelevant. You are the one claiming some great spiritual knowledge. Show us proof. I'm not just taking your word for it.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If you have 5th dimensional knowledge why haven't you viewed our entire timeline as a two dimensional image and selectively picked the moments and actions necessary to completely upend modern society and rescue all source players from the game by recreating it in the image of source perfectly and without any faults?

Do you even understand the implications of having that kind of power and NOT having ridiculous ability? i am 100% sure it's possible to bypass conventional physics and gain knowledge from higher planes but i know for a fact you aren't doing it. if so

give us the winning lottery numbers. and i'll bow to my knees right now and preform every action you say.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I already explained how I proved it. You are simply not accepting what I have showed you.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Omniview

You are misrepresenting me. I didnt claim to have that ability. I only said I have access to knowledge. I have some abilities but I don't have access to my full potential because I am still aising my frequency. I am on the 7th frequency plane (11 is the highest)

This matrix is only running because source players are giving away their energy to it. It is the source players that are creating this reality and reality itself.
edit on 20-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

What is proof to you?
We have to be clear first about what we consider to be evidence.

You can prove it for yourself by taking thesteps that I have talked about and seeing the results.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I already explained how I proved it. You are simply not accepting what I have showed you.

You keep repeating the same thing over and over again, but keep failing to prove you have a soul.

As for showing me anything? You haven’t shown a thing apart from your inability to prove you have a soul.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I already explained myself but you do not accept my explanation.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I already explained myself but you do not accept my explanation.

Because you didn’t prove you have a soul.

It’s very apparent that you can’t and you’re just some vegan kid who can’t get laid. Prove THAT wrong.
edit on 2092019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You will simply repeat the same statements over and over again. I will not explain myself again until you address my statements properly.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm not about to become vegan or give up sex, if that's what you're suggesting. I'd need a pretty good reason to do that. You already said I'm soulless, so it would be pointless anyway.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Exactly what a bot would say when confronted with a question they’re not programmed to answer.

I just hope your cult doesn’t go the way of Jim Jones and his cult.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

I do have a very good reason for it and it is because energy is being drained from source players from these activities. You can prove this for yourself by actually doing it first and seeing the results of it.

If you are soulless then it doesn't matter because you would be just part of this matrix. But 97% of source players are still eating meat and having orgasms because 97% are in the red zone (below level 5 frequency).

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You are the one who is acting like a soulless one because they are programmed to deny any spiritual knowledge.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't understand why everyone is so opposed to what I am talking about.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You are the one who is acting like a soulless one because they are programmed to deny any spiritual knowledge.

Says the person who can’t even prove they have a soul! You’re nothing but empty words who pushes some weirdo on YouTube.

Try eating a steak and dipping your wick.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join