It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa
My magic 8-ball says there are no such things as accidents.

But then I flipped a coin, to see if I should listen to that stupid piece of plastic, the coin said not to listen to my 8-ball.

And so I decided to get up and look whats in the fridge.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Listen well

This is not how you show "i agree with her"

This is what someone promoting a channel works, you have posted this on numerous sites across the web, an exact same replica of this OP in every single other website you have registered

That's called promotion of a channel, and spamming, and cross posting

If you don't have answers, then why are you spending countless hours day and night posting the exact same words on multiple sites over and over?

And why your account shows that you have logged from 4 different locations with the same user name in other sites?

I wonder if an ATS mod can check what your IP is, and if you have logged in from different locations in impossible time frames

Also, if you don't have real answers, it means you don't know anything about the concepts you posted on your OP ad, and i asked you some questions about it, which you refuse to answer

So it is either you know or you don't know

And either you wanted to talk about it or you were promoting a channel

You, or someone using this SourceTruth account, insulted people calling them "Ignorant and soulless" as soon as they did not follow the cult and questioned the concepts. How is that a discussion? You burned yourself right then and there

This has to end now

Answer the questions or say "i don't know" and then explain why you have been crossposting the exact same ad across all forums in the web

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
My magic 8-ball says there are no such things as accidents.

But then I flipped a coin, to see if I should listen to that stupid piece of plastic, the coin said not to listen to my 8-ball.

And so I decided to get up and look whats in the fridge.

Was it.. a chicken sandwich? Because i feel like having one right now

I also felt like eating a baguette, and i have some dark chokolate in the freezer and i also had some urgency to go eat glazed cinnamon rolls

Oh nooooo may i be pregnant?
edit on 13-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Answer the questions or say "i don't know" and then explain why you have been crossposting the exact same ad across all forums in the web

You already made up your mind about me, so I won't bother to tell you why I would post about this.

I do know the answers, and I did provide answers to you, but you completely rejected my answers. Once you start to take me seriously then I will take you more seriously.
edit on 13-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

You don't, that's why you know nothing about the aspects of how a Matrix reality would work

You have posted the same ad so many times and yet you have not displayed one ounce of knowledge of your own, you just keep repeating the same lines on every site, over and over and over

You are clearly not prepared or educated enough to discuss this and as soon as someone points it out you call them ignorant and soulless and look down on them with arrogance

That's all you keep doing on every other site

And crossposting which i have already shown proof when you tried to threatening me with it some days ago

You said you want to discuss the Source Truth concepts and claims, but when presented with challenges or questions, you insult people instead of replying

You also keep derailing and sidetracking every single time instead of answering clearly and being forthcoming

What you are doing is called "proselytize", it can be clearly seen just by looking at your online activity across all the forums you have posted the exact same OP

So, you wanted to discuss, and i posted questions that directly address the Matrix concept you want to discuss.

Answer them?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It was icecream. And it was delicious, your in Eourope somewhere aren't you, I think you insinuated Russia or somewere? You know those plombir ice creams that come in the cones. They dont get ice cream like that here in the states, had to get some for the European/Russian market store last week. They actually use real milk and vanilla.

And also, on that second part. Why you got to put a question mark there? I cant answer that. How is that even a question? If you don't know, how am I supposed to know?

I will overlook that grievous grammatical error as I have done the same more then a few hundred times most likely. Even though such a question does have me stumped.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

It was icecream. And it was delicious, your in Eourope somewhere aren't you, I think you insinuated Russia or somewere? You know those plombir ice creams that come in the cones. They dont get ice cream like that here in the states, had to get some for the European/Russian market store last week. They actually use real milk and vanilla.

I'm not there, sadly, but i wish i was sometimes :S

And also, on that second part. Why you got to put a question mark there? I cant answer that. How is that even a question? If you don't know, how am I supposed to know?

I will overlook that grievous grammatical error as I have done the same more then a few hundred times most likely. Even though such a question does have me stumped.

LMFAO, i'm sorry? Maybe? I don't know....

I like to be difficult, is one of the greatest pleasures of life : P

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I did provide answers and you rejected my answers.

You clearly don't want to acknowledge anything that I do, you just want to bash me because you don't agree with me on this topic.

You said you want to discuss the Source Truth concepts and claims, but when presented with challenges or questions, you insult people instead of replying

I am the one who has been insulting?

I am not insulting you right now, am I?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I really dont know what to say.

Oh I noticed that you like to be difficult, ala your dodging pitbull argumenting with the true source paradigm personages. Thats not being difficult, thats more along the lines of being a bit maniacal. But luckily for you. Your arguing what is technically a brick wall.

Ever hear the question of what happens when an unstoppable force hits and immovable object? Some say magic happens, and some say they cancel each other out, and some even say thats how our universe came into being.

But I say, that its bound to be a big headache either way you slice it, or look at it.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Soo.. no answers yet

Let me ask you something Source kun

You said you were moving, as an explanation for all the different IPs registered under your same account

So... You went from New Jersey to Pennsylvania, then from there to Tennessee, and then, without stopping posting one single day, you suddenly were in California?

Did you teleport from Tennessee into California?

What route did you take from Tennessee when going into California?

Or is it the other way around? You were in San Jose and suddenly you found yourself on Memphis and took a trip from there to New Jersey? All while not logging your ip but still posting from one of those locations multiple times per day?

You see Source kun, when you lie, you have to make sure the lie has consistency and can't be disproven easily

You live or lived in San Jose, right? So tell me then, what's some cool snack you find a lot in San Jose's parks?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

I did provide answers and you rejected my answers.

You clearly don't want to acknowledge anything that I do, you just want to bash me because you don't agree with me on this topic.

I am the one who has been insulting?

I am not insulting you right now, am I?

Yes, wan't me to quote you? I already told you like a hundred times i don't respect you and i will keep mocking you because you are a fake person

Or did someone else using this SourceTruth account read that and has been replaced by a more experienced person?

It's almost as if every time you interact with me your brain has been reset and you don't remember our previous conversations

Anyways you have proven yourself how much of a liar you are, and i keep expecting you to answer my questions

And i said clearly, don't derail or sidetrack, answer directly and be specific and technical

Or say "i don't know"

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I really dont know what to say.

Oh I noticed that you like to be difficult, ala your dodging pitbull argumenting with the true source paradigm personages. Thats not being difficult, thats more along the lines of being a bit maniacal. But luckily for you. Your arguing what is technically a brick wall.

I'm doing some experimentation here LOL, bear with me for a while ok : )

Ever hear the question of what happens when an unstoppable force hits and immovable object? Some say magic happens, and some say they cancel each other out, and some even say thats how our universe came into being.

But I say, that its bound to be a big headache either way you slice it, or look at it.

Research is sometimes like that, you will never know if you were right or wrong until you reach the end of it, at which point you may get a head ache or open the champagne bottle

I would like for Source kun to map the "moving" plan his family took, all across the US

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hey research away Malisa.

Though I do not think you will find any answers. Or maybe you will just find the answers which seem to be satisfactory. After all, nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Or maybe even the answers you find will be multiple choice. Hows that for a headache? Its happened to me countless times before.

After all we dont even have prof here on this site, that sourcetruth is even human. And in the end the only prof we will garner is that everybody on this thread is just a bunch of words on a screen.

You may be chasing at ghosts and smoke.

But!

I used my sourceplayer privileges and accessed the akashic records and asked it to devinate by way of youtube exactly what stupid thing is going on in this thread? As I am to lazy to go through all the actual data and its the fastest way. And also, still kind of banned from that place, not supposed to be there.

Well the answer was a bit convoluted. But you may get a kick out of it, since you like songs. But its the answer it gave me.

edit on 2amSundayam132019f0amSun, 13 Oct 2019 02:30:28 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I am not going to answer to a specific person any more, they do not deserve to be acknowledged anymore.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Hey research away Malisa.

Though I do not think you will find any answers. Or maybe you will just find the answers which seem to be satisfactory. After all, nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Or maybe even the answers you find will be multiple choice. Hows that for a headache? Its happened to me countless times before.

After all we dont even have prof here on this site, that sourcetruth is even human. And in the end the only prof we will garner is that everybody on this thread is just a bunch of words on a screen.

You may be chasing at ghosts and smoke.

But!

I used my sourceplayer privileges and accessed the akashic records and asked it to devinate by way of youtube exactly what stupid thing is going on in this thread? As I am to lazy to go through all the actual data and its the fastest way. And also, still kind of banned from that place, not supposed to be there.

Well the answer was a bit convoluted. But you may get a kick out of it, since you like songs. But its the answer it gave me.

I'm learning and taking notes, it became a serious research task and now it's even part of my thesis work

There's like a ton of information for researchers about online behaviour of some people with very specific "brain activities"

Anyway, if you stimulate organs like the brain or muscles, you expect some kind of response

If you do the same with a brain that relies 100% on the internet to function and find meaning on its life, then you expect to receive some kind of response, you just need to keep stimulating that brain and recording all the results, plus mapping actions -> reaction and so on. There's a lot of stuff to figure out here : )

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

They already have made up their mind about me, they aren't looking for answers, they are looking to attack me.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I am just going to let this person keep rambling on. Until that person can actually provide something that contributes to the discussion then I will not respond to them.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I am not going to answer to a specific person any more, they do not deserve to be acknowledged anymore.

Yes i totally believe in you, i guess your time on ATS is over then (broken heart emoji)

What's one of the most popular snacks on San Jose parks

How did you get from Tennessee to San Jose while posting every day and not recording an IP between those two places?

Have you ever looked at the US map?

How many states did you cross to get from California to Tennessee? Or from Tennessee to California?

Answer the questions. You are American, you should know this by heart

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I will wait for someone to introduce something which furthers the discussion.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I will wait for someone to introduce something which furthers the discussion.

Answer the questions

You already were given a set of questions that challenge your OP, this site is not a cheap board to promote your cult

This site is meant to be about research and actual discussion, you are not willing to do any of that

Answer the questions, it has been pointed way too many times already

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join