It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: SourceTruth

a reply to: Malisa

Out of all of your posts, you have not made the answer to this clear.

Why do you think that Quartz Crystal is wrong? Put aside all of your ad hominem personal attacks against her, tell me why she is wrong about what she is saying.

I made more sense in one single post than you in the entire web with all your cross posting and lame attempts to sound smart

I'm still waiting for answers, for the questions i gave you

Like i said, you wanted to discuss the Source Truth stuff, so i gave you actual questions about it, but clearly you don't have a clue. Yet you are trying to preach about things you don't understand at all

And again, for the third time, prove me wrong, shame me in front of everyone with actual answers and not just dumb rhetoric that gives you time to side track or derail with someone else's replies

I am still waiting for answers to the questions that I give you.

You call yourself making sense? You don't have any idea what sense or logic is. You don't have any arguments, all that you have is personal attacks.

Answer my questions then

Answer them and prove me wrong

That's all i need to do, so you expose the fakeness of it all

Your questions were just "What is the physical mechanism for this?"

What you fail to understand is that mechanisms are part of physicality, which is only a part of the matrix. You can't explain the matrix itself by describing a mechanism for it in the same way that you would describe the mechanism for a physical object that exists within the matrix.

The mechanism is of a non physical nature. It is the mechanism of creating something physical, which is experience of reality. This is done with something called energy.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Answer the questions!

Here they are again, i will ask anyone to refrain from replying until this "person" answers these questions, can you guys support me on this?

1. So if you have a frequency of 50hz, and raise it to 100hz, how does that affect the body and what is the mechanism that makes use of this frequency?

2. In the matrix programming, how does a source player goes trough the connection and how the frequency in the terrestrial plane affects a spiritual connection?

3. What are the parameters required to match Hertz with source player power or level?

4. Level 5, how much Hertz that level equals to?

5.. If there is a discrepancy between your level one week through another, what mechanism is in place that determines your frequency has to be downgraded to lower hertz?

6. What’s the interface that connects a soul with a human body?

7. What’s an interface? Does it use flexors?

8. How does the soul gets wrapped inside a human body, and that protocol is used to enable interaction with soulless being and this fake world?

9. Does it use a direct connection to the brain? Or does it have to use some quantum interface to make a remote connection to the energy being outside the matrix?

10. What’s the mechanism that prevents corruption in the signal, or interference?

Answer the questions

"Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

The soul is not wrapped inside a human body. This is how it really works.

The source fractal is housed inside of a soul. The source fractal exists within source. The matrix exists within source. The experience of a human body that the source fractal is having is something that is taking place within source.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Why do you think that Quartz Crystal is wrong? Put aside all of your ad hominem personal attacks against her, tell me why she is wrong about what she is saying.

I made more sense in one single post than you in the entire web with all your cross posting and lame attempts to sound smart

Like i said, you wanted to discuss the Source Truth stuff, so i gave you actual questions about it, but clearly you don't have a clue. Yet you are trying to preach about things you don't understand at all

And again, for the third time, prove me wrong, shame me in front of everyone with actual answers and not just dumb rhetoric that gives you time to side track or derail with someone else's replies

You call yourself making sense? You don't have any idea what sense or logic is. You don't have any arguments, all that you have is personal attacks.

Answer my questions then

What you fail to understand is that mechanisms are part of physicality, which is only a part of the matrix. You can't explain the matrix itself by describing a mechanism for it in the same way that you would describe the mechanism for a physical object that exists within the matrix.

The mechanism is of a non physical nature. It is the mechanism of creating something physical, which is experience of reality. This is done with something called energy.

This is stupid and ignorant, you are moving through a physical body, i'm asking you about those mechanisms

Your "answer" makes no sense at all. I knew you would not be able to answer or understand because you are not aware of anything at all

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Answer the questions!

Here they are again, i will ask anyone to refrain from replying until this "person" answers these questions, can you guys support me on this?

1. So if you have a frequency of 50hz, and raise it to 100hz, how does that affect the body and what is the mechanism that makes use of this frequency?

2. In the matrix programming, how does a source player goes trough the connection and how the frequency in the terrestrial plane affects a spiritual connection?

3. What are the parameters required to match Hertz with source player power or level?

4. Level 5, how much Hertz that level equals to?

5.. If there is a discrepancy between your level one week through another, what mechanism is in place that determines your frequency has to be downgraded to lower hertz?

6. What’s the interface that connects a soul with a human body?

7. What’s an interface? Does it use flexors?

8. How does the soul gets wrapped inside a human body, and that protocol is used to enable interaction with soulless being and this fake world?

9. Does it use a direct connection to the brain? Or does it have to use some quantum interface to make a remote connection to the energy being outside the matrix?

10. What’s the mechanism that prevents corruption in the signal, or interference?

Answer the questions

"Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

The soul is not wrapped inside a human body. This is how it really works.

The source fractal is housed inside of a soul. The source fractal exists within source. The matrix exists within source. The experience of a human body that the source fractal is having is something that is taking place within source.

No, frequencies are a human concept and it's associated with that word

Didn't you go to middle school? You should know that, another failure on your part, you are using a human word "Frequency" and you don't understand how Hertz are associated with it

If you have other concept that can not be directly explained by the word "Frequency" then invent another word for it

You are displaying an incredible amount of ignorance right now

The source fractal is housed inside of a soul. The source fractal exists within source.

This is pure BS, it doesn't mean anything and you know it, worse that the cheapest snake oil out there.

Explain how it is 'housed inside of a soul', there is an external mechanism allowing for this, a wrapper that houses the soul, explain how it works

edit on 12-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Can you please conduct yourself in a more appropriate manner when you talk to me? I demand that you respect me as a person, or else I will not talk to you. You are saying things like this:

This is stupid and ignorant

I knew you would not be able to answer or understand because you are not aware of anything at all

Didn't you go to middle school? You should know that, another failure on your part,

You are displaying an incredible amount of ignorance right now

This is pure BS, it doesn't mean anything

You are so petty with your jabs toward me.

You are the one who is displaying ignorance, because you keep trying to insult me and attack me in all of your posts, and I will not tolerate this. You need to learn to have respect for people when you talk to them, because you clearly do not.

Anything that I tell you will be met immediately with an attack towards me. You are not asking me these questions because you want to discuss the topic, you are asking them so that you can attack my responses to those questions.

You are all attack on this thread, but you are unwilling to explain anything about your own perspective.

Once you change your attitude, then maybe I will be more willing to engage in discussion with you. But now, I will just say that you are only going to make of my answers what you want them to, because you have already made up your mind about this topic, then you are just going to try to argue against everything that I say.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: galadofwarthethird

If animals and meat and sex were all created as part of the matrix? What would be the point in being trapped by something that does not exist?

They trqp your energies in the matrix to power it.

But if your the matrix, and sustaining it with your energies. Then how is it, that its trapping you? More like your just to lazy to log off.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

If you knew anything about science, you would know how higher energy density per unit is proportional with higher frequency, this is analogous to what I am describing when I associate higher frequency with higher energy density.

It is housed inside of a soul because the source fractal is contained and trapped inside of a soul cage in order to experience the matrix, source has to be trapped within a certain frame of time to experience the body. This is why it has to be trapped into the soul cage.

(post by Malisa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

a reply to: galadofwarthethird

If animals and meat and sex were all created as part of the matrix? What would be the point in being trapped by something that does not exist?

They trqp your energies in the matrix to power it.

But if your the matrix, and sustaining it with your energies. Then how is it, that its trapping you? More like your just to lazy to log off.

Because source players have become trapped into the lower frequency experiences that drain energy from them. They became trapped with things like meat eating and orgasm, which took energy away from them and prevented them from reaching their full potential.

(post by Malisa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

a reply to: SourceTruth

Answer the questions loser!

Stop giving excuses

I told you too many times already, and when i post the questions you come with lame excuses

I will keep showing everyone how dumb and retarded you are until you answer with valid points and not that cheap snake oil taken from an old demented lady on some youtube channel

Your choice

You feel that you have to keep calling me loser and retarded because you are insecure about your own ability to argue against me, so you want to make up for it by insulting me.

I did answer the questions, but you are the one who is too hateful of me to acknowledge it. You are the one who is making excuses for your own stupidity.

My points are valid, you are the one without any valid points against what I am saying.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Answer the questions loser!

Stop giving excuses

I told you too many times already, and when i post the questions you come with lame excuses

I will keep showing everyone how dumb and retarded you are until you answer with valid points and not that cheap snake oil taken from an old demented lady on some youtube channel

Your choice

You feel that you have to keep calling me loser and retarded because you are insecure about your own ability to argue against me, so you want to make up for it by insulting me.

I did answer the questions, but you are the one who is too hateful of me to acknowledge it. You are the one who is making excuses for your own stupidity.

My points are valid, you are the one without any valid points against what I am saying.

(post by SourceTruth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Answer my questions then

The young lady asked some very valid questions. It's a shame that you didn't answer them, could have opened an avenue to something interesting.
I suppose it's ok that you don't have the answers, if you don't know, you don't know.
You could have stated that you don't know and kind of surmised some kind of answers, y'know, "maybe this, maybe that". It's kinda cool doing that.

Think I might try answering Malisa's questions some time tomorrow, I've been drinking and bed it calling right now.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

Answer my questions then

The young lady asked some very valid questions. It's a shame that you didn't answer them, could have opened an avenue to something interesting.
I suppose it's ok that you don't have the answers, if you don't know, you don't know.
You could have stated that you don't know and kind of surmised some kind of answers, y'know, "maybe this, maybe that". It's kinda cool doing that.

Think I might try answering Malisa's questions some time tomorrow, I've been drinking and bed it calling right now.

I did indeed answer her questions, but the problem is that people like you and her only see what they want to see. They will not see an answer to their questions because in their mind then I am wrong about everything.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Ruiner1978

How many times can you count where you made a pathetic attempt at humor?

More than you it seems.

So, I win the counting match?
You admit defeat?

Why are you so focused on trying to assert that you are the winner? Its as if you feel that there is a need to prove yourself to others.

That was me being satirical again.
Kinda weird that I have to explain that. How over the top do I have to go?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

More than you it seems.

You admit defeat?

Why are you so focused on trying to assert that you are the winner? Its as if you feel that there is a need to prove yourself to others.

Your satire is just like your humor.
edit on 12-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So basically your frustrated?

I never got people like you, I am sure you will get over it. Its OK to get frustrated. But its not OK to know nothing. And songs are songs, they dont mean anything but for those that they mean something to.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
OK, that will be enough!!

If some of you can not post with something resembling a modicum of civility, we'll resort to stronger measures.

The name calling and assorted other nonsense will stop.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

More than you it seems.

You admit defeat?

Your satire is just like your humor.

They both go over your head?

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join