It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

a reply to: Ruiner1978

This is exactly what you would do when you were called out by the teacher, you would start talking back to them without being ashamed of your behavior.

Yeah you're right, that's exactly what went down.
Mrs Filton always said I'd amount to nothing. What she didn't realise though was it wasn't my fault.
Y'see, I'm mentally retarded. And I don't mean ADD or anything like that. I mean properly mentally retarded, brain damaged from all the beatings around the head from Mrs Filton.

I've come a long way though. I mean, look at me now. Even with my disability, here I am, outwitting you.

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer chess?

You are only outwitting me in your head, because it is just a fantasy of yours that is based in your ego.

So we could also say that I'm "not" outwitting you only in YOUR head because it's just a fantasy of YOURS that is based in YOUR ego.

Yes?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

How many times can you count where you made a pathetic attempt at humor?

More than you it seems.

So, I win the counting match?
You admit defeat?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This is exactly what you would do when you were called out by the teacher, you would start talking back to them without being ashamed of your behavior.

Mrs Filton always said I'd amount to nothing. What she didn't realise though was it wasn't my fault.
Y'see, I'm mentally retarded. And I don't mean ADD or anything like that. I mean properly mentally retarded, brain damaged from all the beatings around the head from Mrs Filton.

I've come a long way though. I mean, look at me now. Even with my disability, here I am, outwitting you.

You are only outwitting me in your head, because it is just a fantasy of yours that is based in your ego.

So we could also say that I'm "not" outwitting you only in YOUR head because it's just a fantasy of YOURS that is based in YOUR ego.

Yes?

No, because I do not care as much as you do about trying to prove myself to others.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

More than you it seems.

You admit defeat?

Why are you so focused on trying to assert that you are the winner? Its as if you feel that there is a need to prove yourself to others.
edit on 12-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

More than you it seems.

You admit defeat?

Why are you so focused on trying to assert that you are the winner? Its as if you feel that there is a need to prove yourself to others.

you kind of doing the same lmao

this thread is nothing but people fighting over nothing important

weird religions s*ck i dont know why people are osbsessed with being in one

theres like bad vibe all over that stuff, like control freak trying to dictate life for me and no thanks no one can tell me how to live or what to do or not

so нет, нет

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yes?

No, because I do not care as much as you do about trying to prove myself to others.

i dont understand why you say that and keep trying to talk to them

when i want to talk to someone and they don't to me then i just dont make friends with them and keep going with my life

why stay and be bullied and still be around if you dont need to, allthe stuff i read is just masha making a lot of bullying and same the other guys, is like no one is here to chat and you keep trying lmao

you like it lmao, you keep coming back for more lol

you are weirdo xaxa

i dont like this religion stuff and have to go sleep

read you later i guess
edit on 12-10-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

(post by Malisa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

They keep persisting on this thread for some reason, I never knew that me and my thread topic are so important that they have to keep posting in it. I have beem responding to them only with statements about how I will not address their statements anymore.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

You know, I have refrained from taking part in their game of bullying and ridicule towards me, but now is the time for me to play their game.
edit on 12-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

I am not the only one complaining about Project Avalon and Bill Ryan, there are many others out there who all say the same thing about them. Look at that forum, they are all reporting the same complaints about his forum as I am.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

How are you calling me a loser when you are the one who is spending so much of your time trolling this thread and attacking me and this topic? You are the real loser here.

Don't speak for BoneSay, she has her own voice you know.

You are only attacking me and this thread because of your rejection of religion and spirituality.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Out of all of your posts, you have not made the answer to this clear.

Why do you think that Quartz Crystal is wrong? Put aside all of your ad hominem personal attacks against her, tell me why she is wrong about what she is saying.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I am not the only one complaining about Project Avalon and Bill Ryan, there are many others out there who all say the same thing about them. Look at that forum, they are all reporting the same complaints about his forum as I am.

It doesn't matter, you are acting like a crybaby and that's all that matters here

You acted like a sore loser, who cares about other people, you are the one doing it while claiming to be some kind of high level frequency person, yet you act like a low life

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Why do you think that Quartz Crystal is wrong? Put aside all of your ad hominem personal attacks against her, tell me why she is wrong about what she is saying.

I made more sense in one single post than you in the entire web with all your cross posting and lame attempts to sound smart

I'm still waiting for answers, for the questions i gave you

Like i said, you wanted to discuss the Source Truth stuff, so i gave you actual questions about it, but clearly you don't have a clue. Yet you are trying to preach about things you don't understand at all

And again, for the third time, prove me wrong, shame me in front of everyone with actual answers and not just dumb rhetoric that gives you time to side track or derail with someone else's replies
edit on 12-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

(post by Malisa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

It doesn't matter, you are acting like a crybaby and that's all that matters here

You acted like a sore loser, who cares about other people, you are the one doing it while claiming to be some kind of high level frequency person, yet you act like a low life

You can think of me however you want to, it doesn't matter what image you project onto me.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I made more sense in one single post than you in the entire web with all your cross posting and lame attempts to sound smart

Like i said, you wanted to discuss the Source Truth stuff, so i gave you actual questions about it, but clearly you don't have a clue. Yet you are trying to preach about things you don't understand at all

And again, for the third time, prove me wrong, shame me in front of everyone with actual answers and not just dumb rhetoric that gives you time to side track or derail with someone else's replies

I am still waiting for answers to the questions that I give you.

You call yourself making sense? You don't have any idea what sense or logic is. You don't have any arguments, all that you have is personal attacks.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I am still waiting for answers to the questions that I give you.

You call yourself making sense? You don't have any idea what sense or logic is. You don't have any arguments, all that you have is personal attacks.

Answer my questions then

Answer them and prove me wrong

That's all i need to do, so you expose the fakeness of it all

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

How are you calling me a loser when you are the one who is spending so much of your time trolling this thread and attacking me and this topic? You are the real loser here.

Don't speak for BoneSay, she has her own voice you know.

You are only attacking me and this thread because of your rejection of religion and spirituality.

I'm calling you a loser because you have failed to provide any evidence of anything. You went crying to other forum to badmouth someone who banned you like a low life individual

You act and talk like a loser, therefore you are one

You don't have any spirituality in you, if you had you would not go crying or calling other people ignorant and soulless just because they don't believe your crap

That's how you are a loser

And your English is third rate at best, so primitive that you have trouble forming sentences that make any sense beyond 10 words

I am not here to prove any of her videos, I am just stating that I agree completely with her.

You are calling me a loser because you think that you are better than me, do you not?

Bullying me does not put you any higher, just so you know that. It is actually very childish and immature of you. People like you belong on Project Avalon, where they have a lot of childish and immature people, such as Bill Ryan.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Answer the questions!

Here they are again, i will ask anyone to refrain from replying until this "person" answers these questions, can you guys support me on this?

1. So if you have a frequency of 50hz, and raise it to 100hz, how does that affect the body and what is the mechanism that makes use of this frequency?

2. In the matrix programming, how does a source player goes trough the connection and how the frequency in the terrestrial plane affects a spiritual connection?

3. What are the parameters required to match Hertz with source player power or level?

4. Level 5, how much Hertz that level equals to?

5.. If there is a discrepancy between your level one week through another, what mechanism is in place that determines your frequency has to be downgraded to lower hertz?

6. What’s the interface that connects a soul with a human body?

7. What’s an interface? Does it use flexors?

8. How does the soul gets wrapped inside a human body, and that protocol is used to enable interaction with soulless being and this fake world?

9. Does it use a direct connection to the brain? Or does it have to use some quantum interface to make a remote connection to the energy being outside the matrix?

10. What’s the mechanism that prevents corruption in the signal, or interference?

Answer the questions

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join