It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: BoneSay

Hardbass is not bad, but it is not my favorite type of music.

What do I do? I am just someone who has some unique interests.

but what music you like? you like bikes or cars?

i had a bike, yamaha ttr but i got run over by a truck last february and cant walk much now

what music you like better

im sorry english is my third language so i know its weird how i write

just so you know, if you ever disrespect me again i will not talk to you again ever

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Ruiner1978

You were that kid in class that the teacher would always be told "Stop talking so much and fooling around in class, you are being disruptive to the educational environment".

Mrs Filton?? Is that you???

Is this you playing the humour game?

You can't just hurl factual statements at me as if they're insults...

Come on, up ya game, Source Player!
edit on 12 10 1919 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I am into electronic like music.

I used to bike all of the time, but I haven't done it so much anymore.

I have gotten smaller injuries from biking before, but not as bad as you have gotten.

I understand that I went too far, I won't be disrespectful again.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

How ignorant and sad pos can you be, fake person

And why you lie again with the moving stuff? You don’t even know to how speak American English, are you from India? You have the same patterns they use when speaking English, I have tons of friends from India, I can see it

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

This is exactly what you would do when you were called out by the teacher, you would start talking back to them without being ashamed of your behavior.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

This is exactly what you would do when you were called out by the teacher, you would start talking back to them without being ashamed of your behavior.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa
You noticed that too.
I count four different personalities using the account now.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You will call anything that I say about myself fake, because you already have an opinion of me.

Why does the way I speak have to be an issue with you?

I am not lying about moving.

I am not from India, I live in the US.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I am into electronic like music.

I used to bike all of the time, but I haven't done it so much anymore.

I have gotten smaller injuries from biking before, but not as bad as you have gotten.

I understand that I went too far, I won't be disrespectful again.

lmao you are weird, like very fixed on ways.

but what songs you like, have you heard armin van? like electronic is a lot of stuff, you like house?

why are you so reserved? you like Billie Eilish? you kind of reject people you know?

i like icepeak a lot too, she's very cool

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
You noticed that too.

[/quote

You can't count as well as I can, I am better at math then you are.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

teachers are not always right, i got suspended a lot because talking russian in class, when i did not knew english well. you cant obey dumb rules just because they want you to

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Yeah you're right, that's exactly what went down.
Mrs Filton always said I'd amount to nothing. What she didn't realise though was it wasn't my fault.
Y'see, I'm mentally retarded. And I don't mean ADD or anything like that. I mean properly mentally retarded, brain damaged from all the beatings around the head from Mrs Filton.

I've come a long way though. I mean, look at me now. Even with my disability, here I am, outwitting you.

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer chess?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You noticed that too.

You can't count as well as I can, I am better at math then you are.

A counting match it is then!

We'll prove who's better than who with a counting match!

Go!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Mrs Filton always said I'd amount to nothing. What she didn't realise though was it wasn't my fault.
Y'see, I'm mentally retarded. And I don't mean ADD or anything like that. I mean properly mentally retarded, brain damaged from all the beatings around the head from Mrs Filton.

I've come a long way though. I mean, look at me now. Even with my disability, here I am, outwitting you.

i knew it, all those whacks in the head were no good, no wonder im not a genious now, instead im dumb as a rock and stay on bed watching netflix all day!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

i knew it, all those whacks in the head were no good, no wonder im not a genious now, instead im dumb as a rock and stay on bed watching netflix all day!

I wonder how well I'll do in this counting match against SourceTruth.

He's clearly never received a knock to the head...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Lol I am weird, but I am not your average weirdo.

I do have a weird way of being fixated on ways, that is how I have always been.

I don't listen to your typical electronic music, I listen to something called chiptune.

I haven't heard of armin van.
I am not very familiar with house music.

I am just not into people like Billy Ellish, not my taste.

I kimd of reject all of the popular stuff that's out there, I am more into obscure music.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

teachers are not always right, i got suspended a lot because talking russian in class, when i did not knew english well. you cant obey dumb rules just because they want you to

Yeah I know that they are wrong a lot of the time, teachers can be real jerks a lot of the time. They have a lot of dumb rules in school, they know that they can push them on to you just because you are a kid.

I am just trying to make a point about him though with that comment.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You are only outwitting me in your head, because it is just a fantasy of yours that is based in your ego.

When someone is really outwitting the other person, they wouldn't feel the need to say it, but when they are less sure of themselves, they kight feel like they have to.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth
I'll start.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Hate
Nien
Ten
Hellheaven
Twelvty
Twelvtyone
Twelvtytwo
Twelvtythree
Twelvtyfour
Twelvtyfive
Twelvtysix
Twelvtyseven
Twelvtyhate
Twelvtynien
Twelvtyten
Twelvtyhellheaven
Twelvtytwelvty
Twelvtytwelvtyone
Twelvtytwelvtytwo
Twelvtytwelvtythree...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

How many times can you count where you made a pathetic attempt at humor?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join