It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: Malisa

a reply to: Malisa

Out of all of your posts, you have not made the answer to this clear.

Why do you think that Quartz Crystal is wrong? Put aside all of your ad hominem personal attacks against her, tell me why she is wrong about what she is saying.

I made more sense in one single post than you in the entire web with all your cross posting and lame attempts to sound smart

I'm still waiting for answers, for the questions i gave you

Like i said, you wanted to discuss the Source Truth stuff, so i gave you actual questions about it, but clearly you don't have a clue. Yet you are trying to preach about things you don't understand at all

And again, for the third time, prove me wrong, shame me in front of everyone with actual answers and not just dumb rhetoric that gives you time to side track or derail with someone else's replies

I am still waiting for answers to the questions that I give you.

You call yourself making sense? You don't have any idea what sense or logic is. You don't have any arguments, all that you have is personal attacks.

Answer my questions then

Answer them and prove me wrong

That's all i need to do, so you expose the fakeness of it all

Your questions were just "What is the physical mechanism for this?"

What you fail to understand is that mechanisms are part of physicality, which is only a part of the matrix. You can't explain the matrix itself by describing a mechanism for it in the same way that you would describe the mechanism for a physical object that exists within the matrix.

The mechanism is of a non physical nature. It is the mechanism of creating something physical, which is experience of reality. This is done with something called energy.

The young lady asked some very valid questions. It's a shame that you didn't answer them, could have opened an avenue to something interesting.
I suppose it's ok that you don't have the answers, if you don't know, you don't know.
You could have stated that you don't know and kind of surmised some kind of answers, y'know, "maybe this, maybe that". It's kinda cool doing that.

Think I might try answering Malisa's questions some time tomorrow, I've been drinking and bed it calling right now.

I did indeed answer her questions, but the problem is that people like you and her only see what they want to see. They will not see an answer to their questions because in their mind then I am wrong about everything.

Wasn't really an answer though, more a side step.
I want to see some imagination. I want some meat on the bone.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Why do you think that Quartz Crystal is wrong? Put aside all of your ad hominem personal attacks against her, tell me why she is wrong about what she is saying.

I made more sense in one single post than you in the entire web with all your cross posting and lame attempts to sound smart

Like i said, you wanted to discuss the Source Truth stuff, so i gave you actual questions about it, but clearly you don't have a clue. Yet you are trying to preach about things you don't understand at all

And again, for the third time, prove me wrong, shame me in front of everyone with actual answers and not just dumb rhetoric that gives you time to side track or derail with someone else's replies

You call yourself making sense? You don't have any idea what sense or logic is. You don't have any arguments, all that you have is personal attacks.

Answer my questions then

What you fail to understand is that mechanisms are part of physicality, which is only a part of the matrix. You can't explain the matrix itself by describing a mechanism for it in the same way that you would describe the mechanism for a physical object that exists within the matrix.

The mechanism is of a non physical nature. It is the mechanism of creating something physical, which is experience of reality. This is done with something called energy.

The young lady asked some very valid questions. It's a shame that you didn't answer them, could have opened an avenue to something interesting.
I suppose it's ok that you don't have the answers, if you don't know, you don't know.
You could have stated that you don't know and kind of surmised some kind of answers, y'know, "maybe this, maybe that". It's kinda cool doing that.

Think I might try answering Malisa's questions some time tomorrow, I've been drinking and bed it calling right now.

I did indeed answer her questions, but the problem is that people like you and her only see what they want to see. They will not see an answer to their questions because in their mind then I am wrong about everything.

My answers were not bad, they were valid.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Song reminds me of the old 5 bit, Super Mario games. Not sure it can even be considered a song, but it is music at the least.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Interesting... I like these 8 bit songs because they have a strong melody.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Answer my questions then

No they are not, just full of it. That's all you can spout

Be technical, i told you that so many times

You can't just post some ambiguous answer that could relate to anything in this world even some dog on the street

Be specific and technical, or admit you don't know

edit on 12-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

A song can't be '8 bit', that's not how bits work

Once again you display a giant amount of ignorance about how things work

What makes that song 8-bit? Can you explain? How it sounds? The number of frames on the song?

The number of beats per second? Maybe it's 4x4 or 2x2 or what?

If a song is 8-bit, does it also means we can call it a 'byte song'?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So it is turtles all the way down. Or are we still at the turtles that's on the back of the elephant that holds the world up?

Told you so yo.

Its the thing, within the thing, that's part of the thing, kind of like the thing, which is a thing, of a thing, that is a thing ,thats is a thing in itself. Your source code is old. You may want to upload a new one.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I would like to ask anyone to refrain from replying until this person answers these questions, can you guys support me on this please?

I was very specific, answer these questions with technical level, the Matrix is a simulation and there are NPCs, the simulation is a fabricated reality but there has to be a clear mechanism that allows all of these things to happen and you are connected and living within this Matrix, you are also a source player so you need to show you have the answers

Also, Who created this Matrix and how can it be that you inserted yourself willingly into it and now you need a saviour to escape it? It's not that a dumb conflict in the theory?

Here, these are my questions again, for the third time...

1. So if you have a frequency of 50hz, and raise it to 100hz, how does that affect the body and what is the mechanism that makes use of this frequency?

2. In the matrix programming, how does a source player goes trough the connection and how the frequency in the terrestrial plane affects a spiritual connection?

3. What are the parameters required to match Hertz with source player power or level?

4. Level 5, how much Hertz that level equals to?

5.. If there is a discrepancy between your level one week through another, what mechanism is in place that determines your frequency has to be downgraded to lower hertz?

6. What’s the interface that connects a soul with a human body?

7. What’s an interface? Does it use flexors?

8. How does the soul gets wrapped inside a human body, and that protocol is used to enable interaction with soulless being and this fake world?

9. Does it use a direct connection to the brain? Or does it have to use some quantum interface to make a remote connection to the energy being outside the matrix?

10. What’s the mechanism that prevents corruption in the signal, or interference?

11. If you are connected to the source and can rewrite things, or Judy can, then why not simply rewrite it so that meat and sex are not able to decrease your "Frequency"? She won the Matrix game already, but you need to die for it to active in your self?

12. If your outer self is an energy self, and you have a direct connection to the source, then you have all the energy you need, non-stop, and the explanation of eating meat and sex doesn't mean anything, unless you are trapped in the Matrix and not really a source player? How can you be a source player directly connected to the source and at the same time not be able to communicate back to your real self, who lives outside the Matrix? It's a duplex connection or isn't it? If it is, then how come you are not aware of the things your external self knows? It's the same mind!

You claimed knowledge about the Matrix and claimed to have answers and came here promoting those answers.

So answer the questions i have about your claims. No excuses or derailing

Also we can talk about the cross posting you've been making across several sites, and the location changes, you know it all gets registered and you said you were moving while that happened, if an IP check is made today, will you still say you are "moving"?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Answer my questions then

You can't just post some ambiguous answer that could relate to anything in this world even some dog on the street

If you are going to be so demanding of me, then it only is fair that I be demanding of you for answers from me.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Answer my questions then

If you are going to be so demanding of me, then it only is fair that I be demanding of you for answers from me.

You posted the claims,

I already told you that if i wanted to discuss the concepts i would talk to Judy, i gave you questions that will prove your claims

Answer The Questions

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

If animals and meat and sex were all created as part of the matrix? What would be the point in being trapped by something that does not exist?

They trqp your energies in the matrix to power it.

But if your the matrix, and sustaining it with your energies. Then how is it, that its trapping you? More like your just to lazy to log off.

Because source players have become trapped into the lower frequency experiences that drain energy from them. They became trapped with things like meat eating and orgasm, which took energy away from them and prevented them from reaching their full potential.

Do not be ridiculous. Does the brain lose energy, because it grows a toenail?

Lower frequencies are not for source players. There for toenails.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What makes that song 8-bit? Can you explain? How it sounds? The number of frames on the song?

Let's look at this:

Chiptune, also known as chip music or 8-bit music

en.wikipedia.org...

Case settled.

You want to keep pushing that I am wrong about everything I say.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

If animals and meat and sex were all created as part of the matrix? What would be the point in being trapped by something that does not exist?

They trqp your energies in the matrix to power it.

But if your the matrix, and sustaining it with your energies. Then how is it, that its trapping you? More like your just to lazy to log off.

Because source players have become trapped into the lower frequency experiences that drain energy from them. They became trapped with things like meat eating and orgasm, which took energy away from them and prevented them from reaching their full potential.

Do not be ridiculous. Does the brain lose energy, because it grows a toenail?

Lower frequencies are not for source players. There for toenails.

Lower frequencies are not beneficial for source players, they are trapped in them.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Answer my questions then

You posted the claims,

I already told you that if i wanted to discuss the concepts i would talk to Judy, i gave you questions that will prove your claims

Answer The Questions

If you want to discuss the concepts, then you discuss it on this thread that I made about them.

I explained the claims that were made by Quartz Crystal, these are not my claims, but I am in agreement with the claims made.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Let's look at this:

Chiptune, also known as chip music or 8-bit music

en.wikipedia.org...

Case settled.

You want to keep pushing that I am wrong about everything I say.

You don't have answers, how it sounds has nothing to do with the bits

It's the same with you all over again, no attempt to be smart, just parroting things from someone else and misusing terms you read somewhere

So an 8-bit song can be called a byte-song?

You don't know what 8-bit means, or how it can be emulated or why it doesn't mean the song is 8-bit or the computer used to generate it is 8-bit

What's a bit?

How does it work, how bits matter when generating music?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

If you take the word strong out of that sentence and insert the word funny. Then you would be more up to tune.

But hey, songs. Ever notice that thumbs down button on youtube? And ever notice how everybody has a preference?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Answer my questions then

You posted the claims,

Answer The Questions

If you want to discuss the concepts, then you discuss it on this thread that I made about them.

I explained the claims that were made by Quartz Crystal, these are not my claims, but I am in agreement with the claims made.

Answer the questions

In a technical level

Or say "i don't know"

Do it already

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Oh my bad Melisa. Kind of just reached this page. But it does look like one long and drawn out scruple between couples that have reached that two year mark.

Just saying.

Will go watch some turtle videos, come back later see if there is a end to this story, maybe. Like all things online and on ATS, its way over drawn out.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Oh my bad Melisa. Kind of just reached this page. But it does look like one long and drawn out scruple between couples that have reached that two year mark.

Just saying.

Will go watch some turtle videos, come back later see if there is a end to this story, maybe. Like all things online and on ATS, its way over drawn out.

LMAO, i don't think there will be an end, this thread should have died long ago and actually it was for a few days, but it got resurrected accidentally. Should have been left to rot in peace

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I would like to ask anyone to refrain from replying until this person answers these questions, can you guys support me on this please?

Go ahead, refrain from replying to me.

You claimed knowledge about the Matrix and claimed to have answers and came here promoting those answers.

These are not my claims, these are the claims that the Quartz Crystal channel made, what I am doing is being in agreement with the claims being made.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56 >>

join