It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behemoth, Leviathan, and Ziz

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

While magick is real, the Bible warns us about the deceptive messages that go with it, such as leading you to believe that Jesus Christ is just an analogy for some mystical meaning. We are not the creators. As humans, we can't even figure out how to create anything from scratch. We only know how to replicate something from it's already created nucleus, and even that's minimal.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Numerous governments and intel agencies monitor many sites....not just ATS. Should that have any kind of special meaning? People discuss ideas and theories on literally millions of websites and blogs. What makes you think ATS is special?

Okay, ATS is special to me but not because of any particular value from the messaging posted here.

(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
I reckon my thinking will continue to change so maybe I will go full circle and believe that Jesus walked the earth as a man, but I doubt it.
As far as God goes, I think our young evolving brains are not at the level to comprehend the big G.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
****PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT****

CUT IT OUT!

Get back on topic
Behemoth Leviathan and Ziz not each other.
Any more ill mannered or off topic posts may lead to a posting ban.

Do not reply to this post.
edit on 29-8-2019 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

*SNIP*

Back on topic

Don't you find it odd the Bible doesn't mention ziz as one of the beasts that gets killed in the endtimes?
Could it be, there is something about that character they don't want us to see?

Can you please talk for yourself and not only quote the Bible, when addressing these topics.

Because parables are up for interpretation and I'm interested in yours.

Oh and by the way I'm soon 35 and it's going to be glorious.

When I was 14 my mother told me that it takes our body 7 years to renew all it's cell's, looking back at my lifes I think it was a parable

Sincerely NoClue

edit on 29-8-2019 by spacedoubt because: SNIPPED OFF TOPIC post directly after a staff PSA

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Young people can blame the older generation all they want, but it's our corrupt government leaders that set the ball rolling for their rough climbs in the future (provided we're talking about economics), and that won't change if every last one of them is replaced with a younger leader. If we're talking about crappy parents, that's another cycle that USUALLY keeps perpetuating itself too.

Don't you find it odd the Bible doesn't mention ziz as one of the beasts that gets killed in the endtimes?
Could it be, there is something about that character they don't want us to see?

No, I don't find it odd. Most of the beasts, dragons, etc. that are killed off during the end times are not named by name in the Bible.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I reckon my thinking will continue to change so maybe I will go full circle and believe that Jesus walked the earth as a man, but I doubt it.

As far as God goes, I think our young evolving brains are not at the level to comprehend the big G.

That's why we have free will. Personally, I don't believe that God made it impossible to comprehend Him, as we are encouraged to develop a relationship with Him.

I'm curious as to what you've learned that led you to believe that we are "creators". Can you share?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

but Satan disguises himself as light all of the time. That's how he plays with people.

1st this pretender god supposedly created a pure world
Then its omniscience went into sleep mode and satan beguiled Eve
Then the pre-existent Christ ( another convoluted logic fail ) took mans sins
And yet this Satan seems to rule the world

Yeah - no wonder people either believe with fervour to the point of needing to convert the world to rationalize to themselves that they "must be right" or taken to the other logical end outright dismiss the Bible as the play of a brilliant scheme to keep people enslaved!

Or in a few words the curtain is closed and god left a long time ago.

Its alright. you have eternity to finally get it right. But I guess reincarnation doesn't sit well with your theology.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

They where quite clear about the one of the water and the one of the sea. Why not mention the one of the air?

So what you are saying is ziz might be the devil himself?
Lucifer the one bringing the light as alleged by malisa.

Why not name them very precisely, i mean killing is some serious stuff and leaving it open to interpretation opens the door for some twisting, which is happening right here by me and you

How many other books have you read dealing with how it all makes sense?

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The old gods of mythology are related to the same angel that gave Muhammad the Quran. They are all fallen angels, you just don't want to believe it

Sigh....and yet the biblical flood "borrowed" from earlier writings. "you just don't want to believe it"

And another hint...jehovah is zeus.

www.icr.org...
The Flood of Noah and the Flood of Gilgamesh

The Epic of Gilgamesh has been of interest to Christians ever since its discovery in the mid-nineteenth century in the ruins of the great library at Nineveh, with its account of a universal flood with significant parallels to the Flood of Noah's day.1, 2 The rest of the Epic, which dates back to possibly third millennium B.C., contains little of value for Christians, since it concerns typical polytheistic myths associated with the pagan peoples of the time. However, some Christians have studied the ideas of creation and the afterlife presented in the Epic. Even secular scholars have recognized the parallels between the Babylonian, Phoenician, and Hebrew accounts, although not all are willing to label the connections as anything more than shared mythology.3

There have been numerous flood stories identified from ancient sources scattered around the world.4

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

we can't even figure out how to create anything from scratch

So enclosed piping used in irrigation was copied from something in nature?

What about splitting of the atom? Was that hinted at by God?

Stop making a fool of yourself

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yes and we never did Anything against these old corrupt leaders, did we? We vote, pay taxes, fight their wars, and never ever question authority.

They blame the old we blame the politics, and no one wants to take responsibility, because we would have to reevaluate our POV to accept that it's as much my fault as it is theirs.
I guess it's just easier!
who would want to admit that we lived a lie our whole lives

We can't see the forest for all the rotten trees.

I'm curious as to what you've learned that led you to believe that we are "creators". Can you share?

Simple if we are not creatures we are creators

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

So what you are saying is ziz might be the devil himself?
Lucifer the one bringing the light as alleged by malisa.

They are all tied to Satan. They are the fallen angels that chose to follow Satan instead of remaining with God. There are too many to count and name whether they come from the land, sea or air. There isn't just one beast or fallen angel occupying each.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
We create our experience by how we think, it's these experiences that create our character, this character and how we think creates everything from how we look to our health and is passed on through DNA to our kids.
I'm a work in progress though so I state this as a possibility, one of many as far as I look at things.

I've had karmic experiences where anger has come straight back and hurt me as well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join