It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behemoth, Leviathan, and Ziz

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I recently watched captain marvel, and the protagonist has this NIN shirt on. It apparently stands for Nine Inch Nails which is a Rockband.

But i couldn't help myself and kept on seeing ZIZ which made me think about
this thread. And the mysterious thrid beast I came along doing some research.

So let's make a little recap because I think there is something important in all of this.

Behemoth the beast of the land (tetrahedron)

Leviathan the beast of the sea. (helix)

And

Ziz the beast of the air.(empty space)

This is pure speculation of course, as with everything I'm proposing...

Land is standing for the knowledge of the solid material world. science if you will. Keepers of the truth about the material world.

Sea/water is standing for the knowledge of the vibrations/frequencies/cycles observed through the material world. Religion if you will. Keepers of the truth about vibrations and cycles.

And air standing for the knowledge about the invisible, immeasurable. The hidden hand if you will. keepers of the truth about reality itself.

Who would have thought we were going to get ourselves another triangle

Some more about ziz.
He hatched from an abandoned egg, that wasnt breed by the mother bird.

It's said he has the gifts of visions, and singing.

He can stand on the bottom of the sea and his head is still reaching the sky.

His wings are so big that he can cover the sun.

once he droped an egg because it was foul and it flooded 60 cities, and broke 300 trees.

Coming back to captain marvel, i think ziz is the supreme beast the other two are peanuts compared to him.

Christianity has completely ditched this beast, i wonder why?

maybe someone doesn't want us to feast on his particular flesh(knowledge) in the end of times...

The information about ziz on Wikipedia is rather scarce.

I know ATS has some bright minds.

let's shine, and let the feast begin

How do you interpret this ziz caracter?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

i like to think i know all about the end times prophecies. i never heard of ziz.
i learned something new today.
thank you

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Simple, I don't interpret Ziz as any character in Captain Marvel. The movie is chock full of throwback references to the 90's which is the time period it is set. Nine Inch Nails was a very popular band during this same 90's time frame. Simple as that... I think you are seeing associations that are born from your own projections and not from intentions of the Director.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

That could be the case, but i doubt it...

Somehow your username doesn't really help your credibility, quite the opposite to be honest. I'm now thinking I'm on to something.
Why else would the C_A trying to paint an OP as pareidolia, while completely missing the real meat of the OP?
you are aware this is a conspiracy forum and the C_A hasn't the best reputation around here.

My advice to you is: use reverse psychology to bring your point across. Or change username

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hmm was checking out some Franz Bardon quotes and was looking at this shortly before seeing this thread, cool synchronicity,

edit on 28-8-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Now who's making assumptions because I happen to work with the intelligence community?

ETA - please note, I did NOT say I work with the CIA. You made that statement, not me. I will only say that I have a very good working relationship with intel and that's all that needs to be said.

And this isn't pareidolia, in my opinion. You aren't taking some abstract image and interpreting it to look like something else. You are taking a concrete image and projecting a symbolism for that image and then alleging the Director really meant to infer your secret symbolism to a nebulous audience.... That's psychological projection. Not pareidolia.

And yes, I've generally found the THEORY to be accurate that a conspiracy theorists are rigid in their belief systems and refuse to acknowledge or entertain any objective input or opinions other than their own. You can NEVER prove a conspiracy theorist wrong. Ever. They will always turn your attempt to debate or explain another perspective as "proof" of conspiracy to undermine the "truth" of their view.

edit on 28-8-2019 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Whatta sis ziz?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Ziz is in Captain Marvel, and doesnt appear in the Book of Job.

Shenanigans.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You've just labelled all CTs as the same, that's impossible.
I'm CT and I explore all ideas and discount none, anything is possible.
You should dive into psychology more.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

From what I've read, Ziz is the king of the birds and doesn't represent air.

However, Satan is referred to as the "prince of the power of the air" in Ephesians 2:2 in the Bible.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Ah , King Kong Kills them All in a Helicopter Crash ..........just sayin ...........

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

But i couldn't help myself and kept on seeing ZIZ which made me think about
this thread. And the mysterious thrid beast I came along doing some research.

So let's make a little recap because I think there is something important in all of this.

Behemoth the beast of the land (tetrahedron)

Leviathan the beast of the sea. (helix)

And

As for your other thread, Satan is also referred to as "the god/prince of this world" and nothing good comes out of the land, sea, or air where he has domain until God of Heaven removes him and his little minions.

2 Corinthians 4:4

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

John 14:30

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
Who would have thought we were going to get ourselves another triangle

How do you figure? Could be a Venn diagram....

Also aZiz! Light!

*wink*
edit on 28-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I used Could and doubt while you use NEVER and always.

I think you described yourself pretty accurately

NC

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I'm really bad with scripture quotes but somewhere it says in the end of times god will make the righteous feast on the flesh of the beast.

Nobody will force you though.

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Well the Bible is quite a twisted thing when it comes to who god is and who the devil is.

It's a choice and if you want to take all of your knowledge out of only one book, that is fine with me.

Once i saw the bible in context of a bigger picture a lot got clearer of its real purpose.

NC

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

That's an interesting take and seems to be pretty much the same as I was postulating.

It's really interesting when you start to take information from everywhere how a pretty concise picture starts to form. The tricky part is to find the essence and read beyond the dramas of the human mind.

I always saw fire as the element that closed the circle bringing back everything to it's original state transforming all the energy stored in the matter into light.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

That could be the case, but i doubt it...

Somehow your username doesn't really help your credibility, quite the opposite to be honest. I'm now thinking I'm on to something.
Why else would the C_A trying to paint an OP as pareidolia, while completely missing the real meat of the OP?
you are aware this is a conspiracy forum and the C_A hasn't the best reputation around here.

My advice to you is: use reverse psychology to bring your point across. Or change username

Sincerely NoClue

Numerous government agencies including foreign agents are monitoring ATS and its members.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Great catch

Ok it's in the book of job and in captain marvel feeling better now?

Why is it not at paar with the beast of land and sea?

Shenanigans much...

NC

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join