It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behemoth, Leviathan, and Ziz

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So enclosed piping used in irrigation was copied from something in nature?

What about splitting of the atom? Was that hinted at by God?

Stop making a fool of yourself

We use natural materials and chemicals to create such things. We even use them to create synthetic materials. We didn't create the natural materials or chemicals. We can split an atom, but we can't create one from scratch. Understand now? Stop making a fool of yourself.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Its alright. you have eternity to finally get it right. But I guess reincarnation doesn't sit well with your theology.

LOL! If reincarnation is real, what are we learning from it? That society has the ability to get worse over time? You're hilarious.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Christianity has completely ditched this beast, i wonder why? maybe someone doesn't want us to feast on his particular flesh(knowledge) in the end of times... Text

Perhaps it is because it is not a myth from Christianity but is strictly a legend from the antediluvian period of Noah. I searched the Judaic Book of Legends of both books of the Talmud and Midrash in the Sefer Ha- Aggadah and found only the Phoenix [Hol] legend from Noah but not the Ziz legend.

Ziz is also referenced as the Persian Simurgh and Renanin or Sekwi. Regardless of various names and languages it remains a giant bird in mythology and its origin is believed to have come from the Phonex or Hol that Noah fed on the Ark. Remember that this myth was before and during the Noahic flood and much later was adopted by the rabbinic sources as a referenced legend.

My own opinion is that the comic character was trying to create a immortal entity of indestructible proportions to impress its readers by embellishing a legend of the Phoenix.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

yeah keep it as broad and vague as possible, that will make it easier to pick at will who we want to paint as the bad guys, right.

If they all have ties to satan then god has as well and jesus, and buda and Mohammed, and me and you and well everybody.

let's throw them all in there or no one?
what sounds more like a benevolent god to you?

As long as it's not straight forward about who the bad guys are I'm afraid it comes staright out of the mouth of the bad guys...

So let's see what you got master interpreter of the bible, who are they and how do we identify them without a doubt?

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

When the Bible suggests that a third of all angels will become fallen, there isn't any way to name them all.

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

"Franz Bardon"

he's a Fave of mine...I studied his Hermetics book, years ago

nice that you brought up the 4 forces air/water/earth/fire... but then there is either metal/elements/spirit to complete the 5 pointed star concept

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

if we can't identify them properly how do you know that the one claiming to be with god isn't a fallen one?

maybe it's a grand scheme?

Let's see how that perspective change works, and if I can come up with something devilish.

Maybe the fallen ones missed the turn to evolve from 4D into 5D, because you know ascending or descending.

Maybe they want to go to one-ness not really sure what their aim is?

I just know it's boring. No input no output.
It's a choice and I know where I'm going

So they ended up here in 3D with us. Bad things happen and one slipped the memory whipe. A fully conscious 4D mind in a 3D body.

He still wants to descend more, next step down 2D

Duality!!!!!

He could do it alone, but somehow he got a taste to literally drag down as many as possible.

For this he needs enough to tell a dualistic story, he will need the oldest 3D mind incarnations available, to work with him on both polar opposites.
No problem he can easily spot the other incarnation of his fellow 4D followers.

Together they make up a religion a dualistic one some say they are monotheistic but i dont think so

The aim is to get as many 3D minds to think in good or bad terms, black and white 2D.

The one that sliped the memory wipe will pose as god and the anti god (devil) at the same time.

Doing some tricks, manifesting a little here and there as a devil , or son of god.

all the others pose as some good and some bad angels. Doing similar tricks, always at odds with each other.

Always keeping up the good fight. As they say...

That could come in handy to trick the ones waking up to 4D into following me, direction duality.

The reality we experience is clearly 3D, colourful, god and bad and neutral, which makes this polar thinking quite a task.

But they are doing a good job it seems.

After all it's where most 3D minds are coming from, so 2D is probably more familiar than 4D.

Every other theory gets labeled as the devils work, especially the ones talking about 4D.

This will grant some success, in dragging down as many as possible.

Does that sound like something the devil could pull off?

Honestly NoClue

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

if we can't identify them properly how do you know that the one claiming to be with god isn't a fallen one?

That's why we have the Bible. This is what I keep telling people, but they don't get it or don't want to read it because they don't understand it. Test the spirits. If they claim something that's not biblical, especially as it relates to Jesus, they're frauds. The Bible's the one who warned us about these beings. It's the same problem we have with "aliens". They're all fallen angels appearing to people any which way they can to confuse and deceive.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
They where quite clear about the one of the water and the one of the sea. Why not mention the one of the air?
So what you are saying is ziz might be the devil himself?
Lucifer

in scriptures, but not in metaphysics, the Devil is indeed the 'Prince of the Air'...see:

Eph 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

like I said, Satan is (according to scriptures) the ruler of the Air, atmosphere, clouds which envelope the sky...
hence the TV signals, and radio frequencies which use the 'air' medium to travel through to any receiver within range

the many naturalists/physicists/pseudo-religions/cults/philosophers/spiritualists may give other names or nomenclatures to the force-of-the-Air.... but your view is that ZIZ is the demigod/or force controlling the aspects of the atmosphere in which we humans exist

for the sake of argument the force of the air is ZIZ

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I think in some Eastern tradition electricity is considered the 5th force.

Which one is it in Hermetics?

NC

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The bottom line is that the fallen angels wanted power, wanted to be God, and wanted to teach people things they weren't supposed to. Now they just want to draw as many people away from God as they can out of evil spite because they know God's going to send them to the Lake of Fire someday.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If anybody will send you to the lake of fire it will be you, it's a choice and if you don't want to take it yourself some tricky god will.

2D sounds boring as hell

NC

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

The beast of the land and sea are in the Bible, they have a direct correlation to behemoth and Leviathan and these two come along with ziz.

Ziz was left out on purpose! And I'm starting to see why.

Sincerely NoClue
edit on 29/8/2019 by NoClue because: bibo lol

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Who is in the heavens? God or ZIZ?

The bible is the failsafe story...

It's just a matter of numbers, and it doesn't take much to catch the higher echelons, god and devil and their minions.

If we wake up to 4D and the shenanigans that have been done
organize in the same density, from where they work we could catch and give them some house detention.

Every full revolution a new awareness enters and people awake more frequently.

So they tell a story about how it all makes sense, that ends in destruction and a perfect new beginning.

We will, by telling a story manifest it.

The more you are aware of that the stronger you will get.

what's going to come is going to come but we choose if it's going to be violent and destructive or caring and protective.

last failsafe story we triggered was an enormous amount of water coming from the sky.

seems we want our ass to be wiped again... What's it gone be this time fire?

The sun is becoming brighter, the earth is burning and entime chatter has increased as well.

All coincidence right, just like NIN on captain marvels shirt.
Now birds fly and marvel does as well. if she would with that shirt on at a certain angle you would read ZIZ upside down. Or just turn your screen 90 degrees now and read.

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

seems we want our ass to be wiped again... What's it gone be this time fire?

Actually, yes!

2 Peter 3:10

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If we scorche the earth we won't come back in a long long long time.

Do you get what I'm saying here?

Do you in the slightest understand how any reality gets created?

How god created this reality?

How does it all start?

In the beginning was the word or something like that....

Our mind creates more stories, than there are stars out there.

Yes a story told thats how it all begins, so we tell stories, about what exactly?

Could it be about a spiritual end-time scenario?

where your inner child dies and gets reborn as whatever archetype fits your mental state?

The kid doesn't has to die, for the others to emerge, actually if they center their attention around the kid they will act out in a caring and loving maner.

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If we scorche the earth we won't come back in a long long long time.

Do you get what I'm saying here?

A new heaven and earth will replace it...

Revelation 21:1-3

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

How do you like that bit in verse 1 where it says that the new earth won't have a sea? Like I've said before, nothing good ever comes out of the sea anyway. Too many ancient "gods" rose from there.

2 Peter 3:13

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Lol live without water
you know how ridiculous that sounds?

not on this turf go find another sphere you can burn

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'm a little surprised that you haven't done any research on what the next life will be like. Once the new heaven/earth is revealed, there will no longer be a human body that needs food or water. Flesh and blood was never meant to be an eternal existence. God has the ability to sustain everything without nature as we know it.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

In 2D yes in 4D no not if we want dinamics.

what about the ones that need another round in 3D? They can't do it without water.

Do you really want to # it up for everyone but the ones descending?

Pretty nasty stuff if you ask me.

Still NoClue

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join