It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behemoth, Leviathan, and Ziz

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

I'm really bad with scripture quotes but somewhere it says in the end of times god will make the righteous feast on the flesh of the beast.

Based on what I've read about Ziz, that's written in the Talmud, not the Bible.

Here's what the Bible says...

Revelation 19:17-21

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

And they better should,

I mean who cares really, if they know what I know, they can only play the fear and paranoid card. I felt the effects of it couple of time since posting more seriously.
Having the Magic card in my deck, these two don't really bother me.

NC

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Well the Bible is quite a twisted thing when it comes to who god is and who the devil is.

It's a choice and if you want to take all of your knowledge out of only one book, that is fine with me.

Once i saw the bible in context of a bigger picture a lot got clearer of its real purpose.

As Jesus would say, and the reason he spoke in parables, not everyone has eyes to see or ears to hear the message that he brings.

Satan and his minions reside on this earth to keep people from seeing and hearing. Anyone dabbling with these spirits will not be given the bigger picture or know the real purpose of the Bible.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Well the Bible is quite a twisted thing when it comes to who god is and who the devil is.

It's a choice and if you want to take all of your knowledge out of only one book, that is fine with me.

Once i saw the bible in context of a bigger picture a lot got clearer of its real purpose.

As Jesus would say, and the reason he spoke in parables, not everyone has eyes to see or ears to hear the message that he brings.

Satan and his minions reside on this earth to keep people from seeing and hearing. Anyone dabbling with these spirits will not be given the bigger picture or know the real purpose of the Bible.

LMFAO! He never said that

Also

Satan and his minions reside on this earth to keep people from seeing and hearing.

No, people in this world keeps people from hearing and seeing

not everyone has eyes to see or ears to hear the message that he brings.

People so far have been listening to the message of other humans, who faked the word of God, so mostly yes

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The power you perceive has so far only come from my mouth.

Make Shure you are on the right side of the battle my friend.
I see your heart is pure but you might consider that your mind was deceived.

How many other books have you read?

Check and balance all your information.

Know thy enemy means, actually being aware of what they teach, and not only what your boss tells you, about them.

Such a tricksters...

Still NoClue
edit on 29/8/2019 by NoClue because: looks

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
a reply to: Deetermined

The power you perceive has so far only come from my mouth.

Make Shure you are on the right side of the battle my friend.
I see your heart is pure but you might consider that your mind was deceived.

How many other books have you read?

Check and balance all your information.

Know thy enemy means, actually being aware of what they teach, and not only what your boss tells you, about them.

Such a tricksters...

Still NoClue

Aziz is mentioned in the Quran as well, it is a real thing

Aziz bring light!
LMFAO!

'Al-Aziz' ?

You don't understand the implications

edit on 29-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

I don't know why you choose to argue about things you haven't read nor understand.

Matthew 13:10-13

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I don't know why you choose to argue about things you haven't read nor understand.

Matthew 13:10-13

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

I said Aziz is a real entity in the old books

I'm not arguing about anything, i was very clear, you are offended somehow by what i said?

Did you see that video cut i posted earlier? Aziz is someone who was mentioned before, in a way that only people who must know would get.

I guess you did not get that memo

All that stuff you posted has nothing to do with Aziz, you are blaming me for your ignorance. Go look it up first

edit on 29-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Aziz is mentioned in the Quran as well, it is a real thing

Aziz bring light!

LMFAO!

2 Corinthians 11:12-15

12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about.

13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

(post by Deetermined removed for a manners violation)
(post by Malisa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

You obviously don't know anything about Jesus, so stop pretending that you do.

I know you think that Aziz is light, but Satan disguises himself as light all of the time. That's how he plays with people.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I know what they teach. There's all kinds of variations of it too. Just be aware that they are considered to be full of lies and deceit. They usually speak in half truths. They'll give you a morsel of truth to make you think that the white lies they throw in are real too.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Aziz doesn't have anything to do with God, even though the Quran may tell you it does, so there's nothing to know.

Muhammad himself was deceived by a fallen angel to twist the Bible.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

*SNIP*

The old gods of mythology are related to the same angel that gave Muhammad the Quran. They are all fallen angels, you just don't want to believe it.
edit on 29-8-2019 by spacedoubt because: Removed ill mannered violation

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Well all your replies to me have been rather cryptic. And you're implying to know more about it.

Would you mind to elaborate?

Sincerely NoClue

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join