It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just what we need, another questionable source of bad information.

When anybody, ANY-BODY, can edit an encyclopedia it is a recipe for disaster.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
51 seconds of Kanye at a church in SLC...twitter

Always a 'feel good' when seeing the response.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

there are other sources for the same story if you don't like that particular site

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
HRC is the President; not Trump.

STFU, Killroy!

[HRC] hitting the talk show circuit to support her new book and tell everyone Donald Trump isn’t actually the president.... Which means, oddly, she’s telling everyone she actually is.

Er...WTF is she talking about?!

She Just 'Woke' Up: Hillary Compares Staying in Her Marriage to Affirming a Transgender Child

Is BC a crypto-Transgendered Person--to respectfully use the 'proper' politically correct terminology?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

C'mon you know that is knee-jerk logic. Give it a chance. We know nothing about how it's going to operate AND it hasn't even gone online yet.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
How Ukrainian Oligarchs Secretly Became the Largest Real Estate Owners in Downtown Cleveland
link

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Should I go to my Lodge meeting on Tuesday night?

Get your vote in!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Now this warms my heart, and I don't even believe in a personal god who listens.

dailycaller.com... for-him/

okay, ridiculous......tears? Me?
edit on 6-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Plus, Plus"

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
GOOD NEWS breaking tonight..

House Democrats now have enough votes to officially start the process of impeaching one of the most successful U.S. Presidents of the modern era!

Here We Go: www.foxnews.com...

JUST DO IT!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

House Democrats now have enough votes to officially start the process of impeaching one of the most successful U.S. Presidents of the modern era!

JUST DO IT!

I’m here Huckleberry.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

JUST DO IT!

Until they don’t. They called him a Russian agent. That didn’t move the needle on impeachment votes. He mentions Crowdstrike and the Gates of Hell open up. Imagine the pressure, cashed chips, and dirty files the Dem House leaders are applying to their members.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Im sorry i didnt take a screenshot

but the brothers are advertising on Facebook now

I though it was - to be 1 ask 1

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman

I have never really seen a significant difference between the two parties..from my pov, it's just a manifestation of the duality construct. Ultimately, all sides serve the same master(s)

if Repub governors/senators/congressmen/presidents are millionaires, I think that makes my point

The Facts are we need to do away with party affiliation. It should be people you are affiliated and we get to decide when we vote if we like your affiliations. This thing about having to vote the party line when the party is about the party 's well being instead of the citizens they work for, simply has to end. They don't play fair and we demand fair.

link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I'm sure many of the top haters in Congress have graduated from Diane Feinstein's "How to make em pee their underwear" intimidation class. It was Feinstein who made Senator Lisa Murkowski wet the floor, just before the Kavanaugh confirmation vote, wasn't it?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Good evening, everyone.

I'm happy to hear the Democrats have enough votes to move impeachment forward.
I hope Pelosi calls a vote tomorrow. I have a feeling that as soon as that happens we will start to see loads of stuff drop to damage their credibility even further.

We are about to, perhaps, witness the biggest political blunder in modern history.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's an invitation to Masons, like me. You need to be a Mason first before you can join the SR or any other Masonic org.

You still need to ask 1 2 B 1.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Now this warms my heart, and I don't even believe in a personal god who listens.

dailycaller.com... for-him/

okay, ridiculous......tears? Me?

"Whoops! We can't find this page."

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

1) I do not believe she will put it to the vote. If it comes up short, she is toast.

2) if she does, and she has intimidated enough Dems to pass it, the 2020 election will be a bloodbath for the Dems.

Her best/only option is to try to drag out the “threat” of impeachment throughout the election cycle. Even that is wrought with peril for the Dems.

They simply have been Scooby Doo’d by POTUS Trump. He’s baited them into trapping themselves in a no win scenario.

Reminds of the Russian sub captain in H4RO that sunk his on sub with one of his own torpedoes.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Link

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join