It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Mass shooting in Kansas City, Kansas at the Tequila KC Bar. 9 shot, 4 dead.

Link

twitter.com...

LOL and no 8Chan to blame it on

They must be running low on ammo

(AP) Kansas City. Reports that the suspected shooters were part of the beta testing process for 8chan reboot platform.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I still cannot wrap my head around the reason why Comey "re-opened" the Hillary "email" investigation days before the election.

Comey had no choice.
The NYPD had the Weiner laptop...and threatened to announce there were more emails if the FBI did not.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Andrew P. Bakaj (whistleblower attorney)

IC WHISTLEBLOWER UPDATE: I can confirm that my firm and my team represent multiple whistleblowers in connection to the underlying August 12, 2019, disclosure to the Intelligence Community Inspector General. No further comment at this time.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No different than before other than probably a bigger honeypot. I still wonder what deal or if a deal was struck between Watkins and Congress. Assuming Q will start posting again will he (they) pick up like nothing ever happened, a new board, and/or will some explanation be given not to mention some type of proof of life that it's the real "Q" speaking to us.

As I think Rel mentioned the clue or signal may be in a POTUS tweet.

Q55:

Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

++=rots=biden was a frontman weasel for rots energy forays in Ukraine

Sleepy=creepy

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That sounds right. I seem to recall that the FBI had a very limited search warrant on what they could look at on Weiner's laptop but, NYPD had a wide open search warrant with no limitations. Something like that or I'm mis-remembering.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Clip

anyone can embed, the clip is really interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I still cannot wrap my head around the reason why Comey "re-opened" the Hillary "email" investigation days before the election.

Maybe it was some kind of honeypot to try to get the Trump camp to do something illegal, so he could be eliminated.

But it backfired. The left seems to have a unique propensity for implosion.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Is reality scripted by Lorne Michaels?
I think weve been had.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Worth considering.

If DJT opens one we see the chaos RE: Biden.

If Comey opens it is just a continuing investigation that originates from Obama.

If the FBI was as sick as JHTH suggests, JC knew full well at that point DJT wins and JHTH says that Rod was cleaning house...

If no Comey, Mueller never happens and the SC was a KEYSTONE to Q and had to happen. Comey's position itself was a keystone to the awakening itself.

Or, he got tired of carrying water for HRC et al.

A lot depends on when folks think The Plan started I suppose.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A Jeffrey Epstein accuser blames Victoria's Secret owner Les Wexner for sexual assault that she says occurred on his Ohio property

Farmer, now 50, told The Washington Post that she had been commissioned to create two large paintings for the movie "As Good As It Gets," and that Epstein's friend and close business associate Les Wexner had a 336-acre property in the Ohio farmlands that she could live in while she worked.

Wexner employed a security team that included deputies contracted from the Franklin County Sheriff's Office, and Farmer says after Epstein and Maxwell assaulted her, she was held in the home against her will until her father came to pick her up.

business insider

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

++ = Rothschild

++ = UK (Union Jack Flag with two crosses, St George and St Andrews)

PLUSPLUS is a Ukrainian free-to-air television channel, part of the 1+1 Media Group. According to the group, PLUSPLUS is a family channel oriented towards shared viewing by parents and children, when the whole family gathers in front of TV.

n 2012, the channel rebranded with the aim of appearing Western European in outlook, with a nod to Ukrainian/Soviet culture and history. The rebrand was completed by UK design agency Studio.Build.

PLUSPLUS

++ is owned by 1+1 Media Group, one of the largest media conglomerates in Ukraine.
The CEO is Oleksandr Tkachenko (Journalist) who took part in the July 2019 Ukrainian parliamentary election.

Availability is via satellite "Astra 4A" (Lockheed).

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

++=rots=biden was a frontman weasel for rots energy forays in Ukraine

Sleepy=creepy

Published on Apr 4, 2016
As a new generation of Ukrainians embraces the ideals of civil society, the International Renaissance Foundation is working to support their efforts in building a more democratic, accountable country. George Soros, Yevhen Bystrytsky, Inna Pidluska, and others working with and in the foundation discuss the future of Ukraine as it navigates a pivotal moment.

Every jab at Bonehead Biden & Fam is a shot over the bow to GS and his foundation he left all his monies to.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I think weve been had.

Just to illustrate how programmed I am, when I read "Lorne", my mind sprang immediately to the old TV series Bonanza.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Might be the (Plus,Plus) referenced...

Q ++

Q#285 6 Dec 2017 - 6:31:50

What if No Such Agency alerted May
to the kill plan per POTUS?
What if the attempt was ordered by
++?
Why?
FREEDOM Caucus?
FREEDOM.
Q

This one might pertain as the Freedom Caucus came up linked in a decode RE: Meadows stepping down.

Though I suspect it is a reinforcement of the Red October Theme and letting Anon's knows things are on target.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I think weve been had.

Just to illustrate how programmed I am, when I read "Lorne", my mind sprang immediately to the old TV series Bonanza.

Cheers

We're programmed by Lorne Green? LOL>

I've contended that DJT life in public was scripted. While it made zero sense at the time of course, he built Name Brand recognition that was epic. I was looking at the wall in one of the Resorts and noticed how carefully crafted his image was.

While crass to some TRUMP was a brand most everyone knew at some level.

Looking at the skit, it is a subtle element added to the collective experience. It gave folks a hint, later a choice, to participate or go the timeline of Armageddon.

In that regard it puts the mostly appalling Lorne Michael's stuff in a better light.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have always question whether Pelosi was drunk or developing dementia until I saw this twitter clip today

This is drunk and not sure how she is standing upright and not yet passed out

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I have always question whether Pelosi was drunk or developing dementia until I saw this twitter clip today

I was sole caregiver for a dementia patient for many years. She does have it, but in that clip she is clearly seriously impaired by drugs or alcohol as well.
edit on 10/6/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

ETA: A dementia patient who is fatigued will also behave this way.
edit on 10/6/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Pelosi is kind of a negative exposure version of Carrie Nation. Hell-bent, but enjoys the sauce unreasonably.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Air Date: 11/7/2015
Skit: White House 2018
Time Traveler Trump SNL skit

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join