It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers cavv2, I currently use Irfanview64 for that but your post does give good clues on the next steps... reverse engineer a jpeg!

Also try with Octal.

I've already tried using the decimal equivalent to generate a color for each cell - the neighbouring chanIDs were too different to make a smooth picture.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Rel, there's a lot that a group could do with those techniques that would be sub rosa. For example, using a technique like you mentioned, the group could be made aware that a message has to produce a "smooth" image representation (or not) to be considered valid or actionable.

A wilderness of mirrors. But which ones are made of 2-way glass?

Cheers
edit on 30-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: italics and line breaks, oh my

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It's sunny and bright, a nice Summer day. HRC is saying no storm here. She's getting cocky.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Look at the difference between time stamps.
5x5
Head down then back up.
Liberty

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Follow-up from a discussion a ways back (regrets for the late follow-up).

A comment was made that Randolph Alles had dropped off the "scope" after he was no longer Director the Secret Service. The following per Wikipedia --

In July 2019, Alles became the Deputy Under Secretary of Homeland Security for Management and acting Under Secretary of Homeland Security for Management.

en.wikipedia.org... Wiki article

The Under Secretary of Homeland Security for Management is a high level civilian official in the United States Department of Homeland Security. The Under Secretary, as head of the Management Directorate at DHS, is the principal staff assistant and adviser to both the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security for all aspects of DHS administration, finance, and personnel issues.

en.wikipedia.org... Wiki article #2

Cheers
edit on 30-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: a bit more

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Just mentioning - at first glance at your second pic - it sparked my memory of Computer Punch Cards .

Like I said it was just a thought - quickly looking at the pic .... What is a Punch Card

Don't be too hard on me lol I am having a bad month lol

History of the punch card Punch cards are known to be used as early as 1725 for controlling textile looms. For example, Joseph Marie Jacquard used punch cards to create a self portrait woven in silk. The cards were later used to store and search for information in 1832 by Semen Korsakov. Later in 1890, Herman Hollerith developed a method for machines to record and store information on punch cards to be used for the US census. He later formed the company we know as IBM.

Herman Hollerith

RelSciHistItSufi - keep that mind working - it is a beautiful thing as seen from my seat !

edit on 8302019 by MetalThunder because: Anni 201

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Reading on Ed Sheeran’s troubles, and evergreen shows up in one of his songs. Some phrases that seem Q-like in the song:

“your legs don't work like they used to” Hillary (sickness, hobbling)?

“my memory fades And the crowds don't remember my name” fallen/forgotten leaders?

“your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen” Evergreen... Hillary again?

“Maybe it's all part of a plan” Trust the plan

“I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand” nothing is coincidence, typos in tweets that aren’t typos...

Certainly has a feel of a coded message...

genius.com...

"Thinking Out Loud"

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

edit on Fri Aug 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote and added SOURCEIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
One question with all these reports of the Amazon fire, could this be some news speak that the Amazon company has some fires going on in the back rooms of their digital wilderness?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Wow! Miss one day and you miss out on so many great discussions in these threads!

Just to pick out one that stood out to me, the link provided by crankyoldman on Larry Celona was a really good read. There has to be more to that guy. Anons have done great work on that thread so far. Hoping moar to be unveiled in due course on this one...

DJT had already sent tweets over the past couple of days on the IG report and Comey, but this latest one caught my eye:

Twitter

He's already made his position and feeling clear, so why keep re-stating it...unless there's something else being said...

We should be given our stolen time back?

This seems a strange line to me upon first glance.
How would "We" be given our time back? What's DJT suggesting here?

Also, it's written as both a statement and a question (or neither depending which way you look).

Statement: 'We should be given our stolen time back'
Question: 'Should we be given our stolen time back?'

August certainly has been very HOT, has there been a hotter month in recent times!?

As i was typing this, Trump put another Comey tweet up so just leaving it here:

Twitter

Defending Barr. Comey got "lucky"...Comey's luck about to run out maybe?

ETA: or "Comey got lucky" but others to follow won't be so lucky...
edit on 30 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

edit on 30 8 19 by Diaspar because: Added twitter links

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: kwakakev

If I were him I'd order all the workers on the Area 51 base to wear Predator or Alien costumes.

But that's just my weird sense of humor.

Sure there are worse wastes of taxpayer dollars.

Now that would be a trolling fit for the history books!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Also, the idea I saw that Trump is praising Barr when it might be expected to criticize him because something bigger is coming down the pipeline. Comey can’t say Barr is reasonable today and then unreasonable in the near future when he chooses to prosecute Comey or others.

Agree that the time back is cryptic. I’ll let brain work on that one...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: crankyoldman

From what’s I found, this was the change. Let me know if I missed something more...

Old: Lead us not

New: Do not let us fall

Some differences/key words:

Old seems more definitive (keep me from), new version is murkier to me (it’s OK if you push me or if I get close to temptation, though).

New version seems to usurp human will (don’t let me do what I want to do) vs. old way of choosing to follow God’s will (keep me from doing what a I want to do).

Word order is changed, but ultimately, “lead” is being exchanged for “do let fall”. Is this a message to “do let” the “lead”er “fall”. Proof of a coup? Perhaps too much of a stretch.

Also the word “fall” sticks out, as in autumn.

Proximity to temptation changes in my mind, too: lead us not = keep me far from vs do not let me fall = rescue me because I got too close. It seems to me the concern of Jesus in the context of this prayer would be much more to have us avoid situations near temptation as opposed to calling out for a Rescuer (that is more of a Psalmist, human prayer). Why would the pope want us in closer proximity to temptation?

And a bit more (maybe slightly repetitive): the old version is preventative vs the new version which again, is focus on already going too far down the temptation line.

No one misunderstood the old version. No need to change it. So certainly makes sense words were changed for a reason.

That way it was explained to us at church is, the old version implies that God would deliberately lead us to sin. Which isn't how Catholics typically view God. The new version is asking Him to rescue us from sinful situations.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Comey can’t say Barr is reasonable today and then unreasonable in the near future when he chooses to prosecute Comey or others.

Agree

Another tweet by DJT on Comey

Twitter

"@fox&Fs" is very strange, even if it were a typo (and we know typo's are not typo's in DJT tweets). It's not even close to FoxNews.

@Fox leads to a person in NZ "design lead, advisor, tech ethicist."

Struggling to see anything of relevance there, but struggling to see how anyone can spell @FoxNews so wrong by accident.

"&Fs"... and F's?...what does it mean?

ETA:

The only Q post i could see with "Fs":

Q2967

Stringer: Operation Underway
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Mar 2019 - 12:01:09 AM
Public comms prevent.
Switch private_reg_C.
FS on incoming.
Q

qmap.pub
edit on 30 8 19 by Diaspar because: added link

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Sufi, in regards to your grid size for hex code, could you try 64x64?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
So HERE we are.

Comey IG report just occurred with Declas locked & loaded and waiting to be released.
"C before D"

The Storm is upon us
'CAT-4 Dorian heading towards Florida'

This weekend...what are we all doing?
'Watching The Water'

I don't think any other major IG revelations will take place until AFTER the storm is upon us...but, incredibly, Q has given us a remarkable heads-up as to how all this will now unfold.

I'm beginning to consider the possibility that time travel actually may be possible.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I would guess "Fox&Fs" stands for "Fox & Friends", a TV show on FOX.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have seen too much smoke around the time travel theories not to believe there's some fire there. One thing that has always stuck in my mind was like a simple logic exercise. It goes, if time travel is possible, it is only a matter of time before someone figures it out. If someone ever does figure it out, it stands to reason they're among us now (travelers).

And aside from that, we pretty much know they have at least two different methods of peering into the future. One, whatever that looking glass tech is, and two, their sentient world database. The rest of this particular thing could be accomplished by being able to control hurricanes.

Wouldn't it be neat if, since they just officially launched the Space Force, if they brought out one of their toys and flew it over that hurricane and stopped it dead in its tracks?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think it is pretty clear or at least I hope it is that I am in the camp of Pure Patience waiting for all this to unfold in its due time. I have also basically drawn the same line of Oct 2020.

Back in May a fellow on Twitter did a huge rollout from a Military perspective. Seeing as I never made it into the Military it was a very interesting read. One point being this quote below and its relevance to whats going on now in this limbo state we find ourselves in.

((( ❌ 40Head ❌ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ❌ ))) @40_head · May 16
What have we NOT seen from Q lately?
Q+ messages
Consistent drops
Encouraging words
References to the Q clock
Answers to questions from Anons
Quotes of Anons who are on point
Security tests or trip code changes
Notice of attacks against the Q boards
Perhaps we're being weaned?

Funny back in May we felt we were being weaned and here we are in August with no Q at all, nor board for Q to even post on. Weaned indeed.

Back to the military and this rollout. It may have even been mentioned on here back at the time it was presented. If so I apologize for the repeat, but I dont think it would hurt to have a re read refresher considering whats going on now.

The Key to this rollout was a little something called UCMJ. The Uniform Code of Military Justice. The author went on to define this code. Showed the changes Obama made and then showed the ONE change POTUS made that null and voided everything Obama did to cover their butts. This one change as you will see if you choose to follow the link and read it all will really upset the whole proverbial apple cart.

We know how important the military is in the Q game. I think if you havent read this yet, you should. It is a real eye opener and it sure makes having patience a whole lot easier knowing what you will learn from this said rollout.

One side note for you. When you get to the 31 tweet, be sure to click on the 52 more replies or however it comes up for you on your media. It is well worth the read and way to much for me to try and explain. The author does a good job of keeping it simple though. Not a hard read.

40 HEAD Military Rollout. The UCMJ

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: cm23

I would guess "Fox&Fs" stands for "Fox & Friends", a TV show on FOX.

Perhaps that's what it's meant to look like, a genuine error on linking to a Fox show...

Except, @foxandfriends is no where close to @Fox&Fs (you would think they would know the exact twitter address to link to) and it's not been taken down, DJT has sent other tweets since this one.

We know that DJT makes errors/typos on purpose, i think this is another one with a way of indicating it as a genuine error to the casual observer.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Now that would be something to see.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join