It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: crankyoldman

From what’s I found, this was the change. Let me know if I missed something more...

Old: Lead us not

New: Do not let us fall

Some differences/key words:

Old seems more definitive (keep me from), new version is murkier to me (it’s OK if you push me or if I get close to temptation, though).

New version seems to usurp human will (don’t let me do what I want to do) vs. old way of choosing to follow God’s will (keep me from doing what a I want to do).

Word order is changed, but ultimately, “lead” is being exchanged for “do let fall”. Is this a message to “do let” the “lead”er “fall”. Proof of a coup? Perhaps too much of a stretch.

Also the word “fall” sticks out, as in autumn.

Proximity to temptation changes in my mind, too: lead us not = keep me far from vs do not let me fall = rescue me because I got too close. It seems to me the concern of Jesus in the context of this prayer would be much more to have us avoid situations near temptation as opposed to calling out for a Rescuer (that is more of a Psalmist, human prayer). Why would the pope want us in closer proximity to temptation?

And a bit more (maybe slightly repetitive): the old version is preventative vs the new version which again, is focus on already going too far down the temptation line.

No one misunderstood the old version. No need to change it. So certainly makes sense words were changed for a reason.

SSC, great breakdown!!!

"No one misunderstood the old version" is a key point.

I'll take that as fact. Now taking the new version in total isolation (as in this is all there is) we get: "Do not let us fall."

As in, "hey, we've lost, we get it, okay we give, do not let us fall" - save us!

Is this the most public white flag that they can make? Did upper Q management say early on "fight, but when you finally see you've lost, make this change public so the world will know your shame?"

A stretch? Maybe, yet the fact that it seems to connect to Qdrop, which at the time made no sense, could it be seen as a world wide cry for mercy?

Coming from the alleged forgiveness coven within their own wordspell suggests something big.

We'll need a confirm on this - Q+???

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I wonder if some (Just some ... not all) of the delays we have seen may just be waiting for the right conditions ... and perhaps ... we were waiting for Mother Nature to provide us with some cover.

Right ya all! We are now in a holding pattern just waiting for the right Hurricane to come along.

Hello Dorian!

P

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Stress, anger fear are all low vibrational emotions and when we emit those frequencies, it keeps us trapped in the lower vibrational fields where these entities (aka our captors) reside. The violence and trauma that we are subjected to perpetuates this false reality that they don't want us to escape from. I think a major reason that psychoactive plants are banned is because the compounds activate dormant areas of the brain that literally open up portals where you can escape time and transcend their matrix

edit on 29-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

edit on 29-8-2019 by Jlt15 because: Oops

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Like Sentinels in The Matrix. Yea, I remember Quinn talked about Palantir.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Voice to skull technology?

sites.google.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That's a much more targeted gang-stalking method but similar.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So...what is the purpose of this revolting photo op lol

Secretary of Summer! Hillary Clinton looks relaxed in a pinstripe shirt dress and a sporty sunhat as she enjoys a stroll with a friend in the Hamptons

www.dailymail.co.uk... ression=true&fbclid=IwAR3AuylwA7NmzNtqkN9VmqDYe7qrdMvAqsl9i0CAcTd0XIOsohP5etXxm4U

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
From a Brian Cates twitter thead from Chaos Actual who replied with this about Rod Rosenstein.

He once brought a case so strong against corrupt Baltimore cops that they all plead guilty immediately rather than facing trial. He got Gen Cartwright caught up so bad that Obama has to pardon him. Won cases before the SCOTUS. One of the greatest legal minds in a generation.

Even with the above, I still hold out a bit on Rosenstein.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The character on right would have been a better U.S. President than Hillary.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
From a Brian Cates twitter thead from Chaos Actual who replied with this about Rod Rosenstein.

He once brought a case so strong against corrupt Baltimore cops that they all plead guilty immediately rather than facing trial. He got Gen Cartwright caught up so bad that Obama has to pardon him. Won cases before the SCOTUS. One of the greatest legal minds in a generation.

Even with the above, I still hold out a bit on Rosenstein.

You're right. Rosenstein's role in this "movie" is still a huge question mark. I can put Black Hat and White Hat as column headers, and beneath each heading, list Rosenstein actions.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2) Look at their CAP BADGE below - remind you of Skull&Bones? Or The Punisher Teeth? Motto = Death or Glory but the "Death" is hidden on the ribbon!

Rel, I always assumed the skull and bones was "standing in" for the word "death" ... at least concerning military insignia.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Video of quadruple shooting in Baltimore, today

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

French Revolution resurrected? Re-opened?

Gilets jaunes. They're still out there, just very little coverage by the media to keep them out of sight of the TV viewing public.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
"No justice" for the coup plotters will not be acceptable to over 100 million patriots. We'll just leave it at that, for now.

Nobody's even called for opening baby fur seal season on antifa yet so I doubt they're exactly shaking in their Birkenstocks over it.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Update on DECODE investigations - generating pictures from Q posts:

This will bore most of you but rationally it is a possible decode.

Those of us old enough to remember the Lineprinters of the '70s and '80s will remember how bored datacentre operators used to create typewritten pictures. I can't easily find a good example but this is the kind of result:

It occurred to me that the same could be generated from Q posts by converting the hexadecimal characters from each post's chan ID.

Here's an initial result which shows the technique IS suited to generating a picture:

The problem is in deciding the size of the picture because 25x30 posts gives a different pattern than say 35x40... so identifying "grid size" is the next step as well as which post number to start from.

Meanwhile here is my method to date:

1) Each Q post chan ID is of the format:
5a7e3c... which is a hexadecimal number,

2) Each printer character instruction is defined by its ASCII code. ASCII codes run from 0 to 255 decimal or 00 to FF hexadecimal,

3) I have therefore converted each chan ID into a string of 3 printable characters,

4) Using the example in (1);
5a7e3c =
5A = "Z"
7E = "~"
3C = " < "

Therefore 5a7e3c = "Z~ < ",

5) I created a formula to calculate all of these for the 3570 Q posts and stream them into a grid. However I need to find whether to stream down column 1, then column 2, or across row 1 then row 2.

6) Here is a view of the second picture above at 100% zoom, so you can see the technique:

Finally, why did I choose the posts' chan ID? Because everything has meaning but we have not yet found a meaning for this in decodes. Also because it's hexadecimal format is ideally suited to it.

ETA - Q does not use a different chanID for each post... sometimes he uses one once and sometimes same ID for 11 posts - there has to be a reason for this and the patterns it forms seems the most likely reason.
edit on 30-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hmm. POTUS cancels his trip because of a hurricane. A hurricane that shouldn't be nuked?

I wonder if EVERGREEN was a sarcastic wordplay on everqueen ... USA dodged bad ju-ju of some kind.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Video of quadruple shooting in Baltimore, today
twitter.com...

I didn't see anyone get shot. Just police cars driven by blindfolded officers.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Rel, you may know about this already. HxD Hex Editor -- freeware that is useful for looking at the hexadecimal content of files.

Also does decimal and octal, as well as EBCDIC.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join