It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Fair point cavv2!

Maybe I should limit method detail on future graphic results.

Consider this though...

1) Q says "You have so much more than you know" in Q posts 679, 721, 849, 883,
2) We have experienced pictures and articles being "scrubbed" from the internet by deep state,
3) A year and a half ago the chans were saying that 9,000 users were archiving Q posts offline daily. I'd guess that figure is closer to 100,000 across all boards now,
4) How better to ensure the survival of a damning picture than to encode it in Q posts that now exists in 100k offline archives across the world?

edit on 30-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo last line

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm beginning to consider the possibility you're just having a laugh...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Synchronistic MT!

Many years ago I took over the IT department of a carpet factory that still used punch cards for their Jacquard looms! It was the only time I've had a knife pulled on me at work.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Also, good morning, everyone!

I've been pretty busy the last couple of days so I haven't had time to engage here or anywhere else, but I have noticed that a lot of people are losing faith. Not just here, but everywhere it seems. I'm not gonna comment on whether I believe it's time to do that or not beyond saying that Epstein and NXIVM are still enormous developments regardless of how the rest of this plays out. The courts being flipped is an enormous development. No matter what, even if Trump resigned today and we never heard from Q again, the Deep State has been critically wounded. I see this operation as a huge success and I don't personally believe it is over.

All that being said, I feel like Q is gonna have to make an appearance soon. We need to rally the troops somehow. Most likely, IMO, is this thing is gonna go down very soon. Timing may coincide with this hurricane, but I've learned it's best not to make any predictions as they're always wrong (lol). One way or another though, I expect we will have some major developments by next Tuesday.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Maybe the idea is to get everyone as down in the dumps as far as they can before they spring the trap on the DS.
If we feel as low as we can go, imagine the exhilaration when the good stuff finally happens.
I wouldn't be surprised if the wait stretches out for another year.... You know, October surprise.

edit on b000000312019-08-30T09:28:28-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 30 Aug 2019 09:28:28 -0500900000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Q all through Trump's tenure as POTUS. But I expect their trap on corrupt politicos will be sprung before election time.

I still believe that certain aspects of this plan are way off on the horizon still. The so-called "awakening" still seems far off to me. At some point the people are going to have to experience some sort of shift in perception. A new renaissance of sorts. One that will reject corruption wholesale. We may be ready to slap cuffs on bad guys, but by and large the citizens of this country are still willfully engrossed by their Facebook accounts, Law and Order SVU, etc. Eventually that's gonna have to change and I think that process will take some time unless they have some tech that they're gonna release that will speed that process up.
edit on 30-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Diaspar, consider also that "@fox&Fs" is saying FFS (For F**k's Sake).

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Former PM of Canada wants Hurricane to directly hit Mar A Lago

I have read almost every post in all the threads, but now it appears that Hurricane Dorian is projected to hit Trump's Mar A Lago resort. The timing of this is (with all that is going on) is unbelievable. Also, everyone needs to remember that this section of the east side of Florida has not had a major hurricane directly hit it in the 170 years that they have been documenting the area. I have always been on the fence about weather manipulation, but this one makes me seriously wonder if it was created artificially.
edit on 8/30/2019 by tennisdawg because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Diaspar, that first POTUS tweet:

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:

TIGRJCIOW = 114

a) Q114

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148186256 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:56:55 (EST)
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q

b) Simple gematria equivalents:
lebron james, holocaust, kim jong un, keystone, kurt cobain, starbucks, frequency, mdcclxxvi, in the zodiac, history, sons of god, angelina jolie, world war

2) The tweet timestamp is 08:28 EST... Q828:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 85cc02 No.544060 📁
Mar 3 2018 23:03:59 (EST)
Stay TOGETHER.
Be STRONG.
Get ORGANIZED.
Be HEARD.
FIGHT the censorship.
You, the PEOPLE, have ALL the POWER.
You simply forgot how to PLAY.
TOGETHER you are INVINCIBLE.
They want you divided.
They want you silenced.
MAKE NOISE.
We are WITH you.
MAKE IT RAIN.
Q

edit on 30-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

I don't think that wishful thinking or mental imagery can control a hurricane. I'm kinda hoping it hits Trump's Dural. Wash all those bed bugs out! LOL

But,
There is a low pressure system, just north of Dorian, that's pushing it south.

There was a low pressure system hovering off the coast of California for years, that resulted in years of draught. That system lightened up, and the draught ended shortly after Donald Trump was elected. California enjoyed a wet winter and spring in 2017!

Coincidence?

edit on 30-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't think that wishful thinking or mental imagery can control a hurricane. I'm kinda hoping it hits Trump's Dural. Wash all those bed bugs out! LOL

But,
There is a low pressure system, just north of Dorian, that's pushing it south.

There was a low pressure system hovering off the coast of California for years, that resulted in years of draught. That system lightened up, and the draught ended shortly after Donald Trump was elected. California enjoyed a wet winter and spring in 2017!

Coincidence?

Just curious, why do you want the hurricane to do any damage anywhere? You sound giddy of the prospect of it hitting Trump's place?

You do realize he has insurance and would probably benefit from a direct hit on Mar-a-Lago, right?

He will rebuild it bigger and better and still make money while it's being rebuilt with the insurance riders he almost certainly has on the resort for such natural disasters.

Besides Trump will nuke the Hurricane if it gets close to Mar-a-Lago, right?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Onehuman-

That was amazing. Thank you for posting this. I am not a member of the military so this was all new to me. I think the regular public has no idea what is really going on behind the scenes and this brings it all in focus. This is what I'm taking from it:

Past presidents have altered the MCM (Manual for Courts-Martial) and Obama has made the most alterations to this manual. Was it 18, I believe? Trump made one sweeping change that undid everything that Obama changed.

Civilian witnesses can be subpoenad and suspects can be arrested, detained by military. Those arrested do not have the right to decide where their trial will be held. (Gitmo, here we come!)

Trump has top authority over all branches of military by the constitution andthe War Powers Act.

Enemy= Includes "an organized forces of the enemy in time of war, any hostile body that our forces may be opposing, such as rebellious mob or band of renegades, including civilians."

POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements was a necessary first step to free and pass legislation. Congress is what frees and passes legislation.

So...Trump had to remove the rogue FBI, CIA and DOJ elements so he could appoint good people to these positions in order to prosecute crimes when they occur.

But because Congress still has bad people he is working to remove them. Civilian arrests?

So, this seems to be the plan. Reading this has really helped me understand that things are coming together behind the scenes!

*** I highly recommend you all read it. I only outlined what I took from it and it will make more sense if you read it yourselves.

edit on 30-8-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Daspar, decodes of your second POTUS tweet:

1) Timestamp is 08:54 EST:
a) 8+5+4 = 17 = Q,
b) Q854:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563806 📁
Mar 6 2018 01:09:09 (EST)
Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.
We have it all.
Re_read re: stage.
The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
[Impossible to defend].
[Toxic to those connected].
WE must work TOGETHER.
WE are only as strong as your VOICE.
YOU must organize and BE HEARD.
THIS is why they keep you DIVIDED and in the DARK.
WEAK.
We are here to UNITE and provide TRUTH.
Dark to LIGHT.
EVIL surrounds us.
WE are FIGHTING for you.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours [end].
Q

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
TJCAGBBSICL = 88

a) Q88:

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148023976 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:31:00 (EST)
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.

Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

b) Simple gematria equivalents:
trump, fire snake, god is a name, ray faith, elizabeth, god host, iesous, purple, california, god queen, immanuel, walmart

c) Jewish gematria = 837, equivalents are:
the number of god of earth, fire serpent number, ray is the light, obamas master number, year of the dragon, the number of the beast, favor, get off my gematria, invincible, alexandre de Rothschild, hatikvah

Alexandre De Rothschild:

Alexandre graduated from the Ecole Superieure du Commerce Exterieur, and worked in in Private Equity and M&A with Argan Capital, a mid-cap private equity house, Bear Stearns Investment Banking in New York and Bank of America in London.

On 17 April 2018, Rothschild & Co announced the appointment of Alexandre de Rothschild as Executive Chairman of Rothschild & Co, succeeding his father, Baron David de Rothschild.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm beginning to consider the possibility you're just having a laugh...

I'm laughing now...it's true.
But you are the one saying there's no such thing as the Deep State...so consider the source of my yuks.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I believe weather manipulation is real. If it's true that we exist as projections in a holographic, pixelated atrium type realm then it's reasonable to believe they have a certain amount of control over the settings

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
All the talk recently of EVERGREEN and this pops up on my twitter feed;

Want A Bombshell?!
Q - "When Do You Call A Plumber?" (Graphic)
A - When Your Pipes Are Clogged!!!
Q - Who You Gonna Call??
A - EVERGREEN INDUSTRIAL CLEANING (NOT Ghostbusters)
>>>"EVERGREEN"

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Don't get me wrong, I think you're a smart guy with great writing skills and good stories with facts.

But at some point criminals need to be held to account, and right now I am not seeing that

Do you mean political figures because I don't know but, Epstein just died?

It's not the first time I've seen you complaining about that, and I also think that the process lags behind.
Sometimes domino's tend to tumble slowly at the start?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Ignore, see my next post.
A glitch not letting me post for some reason...

edit on 30 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Just curious, why do you want the hurricane to do any damage anywhere? You sound giddy of the prospect of it hitting Trump's place?

Well, he has seven properties in Florida, so some of them are going to get hit. It's not a matter glee. Dorian is going to hit Florida. It's a crap shoot where the most damage will be. Nobody's safe. But, I get suspicious when the media hypes the terror, and have a sneaking suspicion that this hurricane won't do much more damage than hurricanes in the past. I'm not looking for sharknados in Miami. LOL

I'd rather it go south than hit Jupiter, Palm Beach, which is what they're projecting right now. My in laws, whom I adore, are there.

You do realize he has insurance and would probably benefit from a direct hit on Mar-a-Lago, right?

Absolutely. Same as if it hits his Doral property, right? If it hits Doral, and doesn't total it, he'll get tons of money to fix it up in time for the next G-7! And, there won't be any pesky rumors of bed bugs, either.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Something going on with those Evergreen posts. It won't show anything beyond the outside quote.

Going to try again here...

Twitter

The thread on the twitter link provides a very good read...

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join