It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Guns are Safe
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
10 Mar 2018 - 2:06:48 PM
Guns are safe.
Stop falling for FAKE NEWS.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Going after someone for blackface is a pretty liberal thing to do.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I agree..It's rather petty. Left or Right just leave it alone...People have been known to have fun...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think it's of far greater concern that he has "inappropriate connections" with the young.

Crazy how every person that gains power and money ends up being like that.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
POTUS retweet of Jim Jordan at 10:14 PM:

Retweeted Thomas Massie

Oversight hearing on DC statehood. Dems’ planned map would carve out Trump Hotel.

Is it because they want the tax revenue? DC Council Chair: “That’s kind of a crass way to put it, but yea.”

Or maybe it’s because they just want to harass the President.

6:30 PM - 19 Sep 2019

1) Retweet time points to Q1014:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894699 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:39:57 (EST)

>>894658
MZ to step down as Chairman.
MZ out of US.
@Jack
Good luck.

Q

a) Appropriate for the day POTUS met Zuck in WH... did he tell him he's stripped him of US citizenship and to go live in China?

2) Tweet time points to Q630:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5997a0 No.180225 📁
Jan 27 2018 13:27:24 (EST)

Happy Hunting Anonymous.
Set the TRUTH FREE.

Q

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
ODCDTHIDCCCTOP = 127
Q127:

Anonymous ID: NOjYqEdl No.148457032 📁
Nov 7 2017 19:05:59 (EST)
The graphic is your key.
Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies currently monitoring these threads.
Was the money worth it?
Titanic.
Q

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Looks like the "Whistle-blower" is trying to protect Joe Biden?

theconservativetreehouse.com...

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Trillium

Going after someone for blackface is a pretty liberal thing to do.

It more like this

www.facebook.com... f=ARQMunbHV7C9TiC13jpBpDGWwu2ThvrisKUgm6h8wSoZOXhKwsAHs33Ayg07eYfW5Qc

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Whenever 8ch comes back online I think the first couple of Q posts will be "SEC TEST."

Speaking of 8ch...

Jim Watkins sends Washington Post his wishes! 😂🤣

Drew Harwell
‏Verified account @drewharwell

Got a nice postcard from 8chan owner Jim Watkins. Here's our story about him:

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Drain the "swamp"..Get rid of the "reptiles" among us!. The Grey's are on our side.

I Feel intergalactic War is Eminent!

Q has warned us..WW..Bigger than we can Imagine.

Do you not sense we're on the cusp of a game changer?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I feel like We The People are in a pot of Bolognese sauce that has been simmering for 2 years and the spaghetti, that links all the Q posts, is in a pot of the stock of Truth, that's just started boiling over - soon the 2 get mixed together and served.

As this post shows, I've already started serving the cheese!

edit on 20-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Go for the Cheddar!,,Honey smoked Swiss is a good one as well.

We all go about our business as if we're alone. SUFI!!!

I Know you know but, the majority doesn't.

They are.....here!.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

As this post shows, I've already started serving the cheese!

How's your laptop doing? I found it curious that this discussion group's equivalent of Q-Branch had his productivity impacted that way.

Yes, I'm paranoid at times. Too many extra duties during the Cold War and beyond ... but with Q silent, groups like this one keep the flame of discussion burning ... a flame some would like to see extinguished.

Pro Veritas Vigilans

Cheers

edit on 20-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: format

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Already here. Already freaked out.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

JFK would roll over in his grave if he could see this s#t.

Not only JFK, but our country was assassinated that day, and the vultures have been picking at the corpse since.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I agree, the blackface is stupid but after screaming 'racist ' at Trump & Trump supporters every day for 3 + years ---boomerang!

Karma's a b*tch

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

@EMN re: Q's replies to UFO/entity questions

IMO. Hard to tell (surprise) exactly what Q was getting at. "Highest Classification" was clear enough -- but of what? Entities from other star systems? Other dimensions? Or, was his comment about the vastness of space an oblique hint that nothing crosses the void, and the hunt for the origin of the phenomena should focus closer to home?

We know some of the A51 activity was testing of captured Soviet hardware. Yes, there are black space programs -- but again, Q never said we were cruising among the stars like Captain Kirk. That unmanned shuttle-orbiter is a black program, although its existence is known ... but it is hardly "Majestic" material.

Cheers

edit on 20-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: further

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

We're going to learn that this world is not what we've believed it to be and our true history is not what we've been told...imo

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Here's a thread that outlines Ed Buck's filings and the kind of demented activities he was into. Again, just like Epstein, his depravity was no secret. Are they all going to continue claiming they had no idea? The lies are wearing thin

Rosie memos

Just speechless reading that filing about #EdBuck he’s weho’s Dahmer. Sick, demented, racist, predator.

One of the victims was paralyzed on the floor 7 hours after Buck slipped him some kind of tranquilizer, Buck got annoyed and demanded he leave but he couldn’t move so Buck grabbed a power saw, turned it on and came towards victim

PS- note Grand Jury subpoena

WATCH: Judge sets Ed Buck's bail at $4 million after Democratic donor is arrested in connection with man's overdose at West Hollywood home

video

he looks like he's coming down
edit on 20-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You're not alone in that boat. I think all the frequent posters in this thread each have a few different theories. I think it's extremely advanced aviation/aerospace technology and something else. How a group of guys can keep something so secret for so many decades is mind boggling especially given our current times with "Leaks." Must be some extreme compartmentalization. When you think about the fighter planes we had in 1945 and ~10 years later we had the SR-71. An aircraft decades ahead of its time. How did that happen so quickly?? Lockheed never intended for it to go public.

Another trivial bit is a comment made by Bob Lazar that has stuck with me for years. I know people have shot holes in his whole story and continue to this day BUT, he was asked (paraphrasing) if he knew where these alien craft were retrieved; where did they come from? His reply was they (military) did not retrieve them from a crash site. They were already here and they dug them up from somewhere and brought them to Area 51. He believes some archeology dig site accidentally discovered them. I find that highly interesting and a definite possibility.

Some non-mainstream archeologists/Egyptologists have proposed the equipment & machinery used to build the Giza pyramid complex are buried somewhere in the Sahara desert. The problem is where does one start digging considering the vastness of the Sahara which is larger than the whole USA.

Meanwhile, the Area 51 Raiders have arrived.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
cherokeetroy mid-August:

Bill Gates flew with Jeffrey Epstein on the Lolita Express in 2013

to which I answered:

Depopulation Jeff and gene drive Bill together on a plane - nothing to see here.

Now imagine my surprise upon reading this:

Plan to fight mosquitoes by releasing genetically modified population backfires

Genetically modified mosquitoes designed to reduce native pest populations by making them infertile are instead breeding to create STRONGER hybrid offspring, report claims

Over the course of roughly two years, Oxitec released tens of millions of its genetically modified insects throughout the city of Jacobina.

June 2018
Gates Foundation teams with Oxitec on new breed of malaria-blocking mosquito

Oxitec says the claims made in the report are "false, misleading and speculative".

Epstein/Gates/Oxitec... who you gonna believe?

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join