It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've read so many different theories by now, that's why I don't postulate on just one. The truth is probably a compilation of everything. I keep a very open mind..I believe everything but I don't believe in anything

I've read that this planet (or realm of reality as some call it) is much, much older than what scientists have theorized. I've read that Earth was destroyed in a nuclear blast and then recreated. I've also read that they've used mud floods to hide evidence

One theory about the pyramids suggests they were created in a higher dimensional plane and then manifested (through 'magic') into this physical reality. This was before that creative ability was shut down in our DNA

Also, allegedly, all eyes of the cosmos are on planet Earth right now because of what's about to take place and the transformation that humanity will go through. We are the Main Event
edit on 20-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes this was a great post, I agree with some others. You know what popped in my head though reading pretty much right at the beginning, was all those bankers that were jumping off buildings, or the one supposedly committed suicide from nail gunning himself to death.

IIRC this was all happening before Q came on the scene, but I dont think it was too long before Q showed up.

Did we ever figure out what was going on with that?
These were high level bankers guys and I do recall some where connected with Chase, JP Morgan and BOA. It was happening all over the world too, not just here. The count was getting ridiculously high.

Then when Q did come onto the scene many of the first to retire or step down were bankers. Seems like there may be a connection here somehow.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Did anyone catch that Kevin Spacey's accuser died?

The individual, suing as a “John Doe,” filed claims in September 2018 with the allegation of being forced to grab the actor’s genitals twice during a massage two years earlier at a private residence in Malibu. In May, a federal judge in California allowed the case to move forward despite Spacey’s objection that the plaintiff’s identity was being shielded.

Now, just a month after the parties came to a plan for proceeding in the suit that detailed prospective discovery and envisioned a seven- to 11-day trial, the plaintiff’s attorney has informed Spacey that the client “recently passed.”

Not saying its suspicious, but convenient nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It's a distraction from really important stuff that would be damaging not only to Trudeau's eyebrows but also to the puppet masters behind him. The blackface narrative is only damaging to Trudeau himself. Sleight of (hidden) hand...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The rabbit hole is miles and miles deep.
Half the Earth's atmosphere fell into it when it was excavated.
Enough material displaced to form the mountains you've named.
Safe from the turmoil above the soil.
Hidden from the burning Sun, meteors, and floods.
An ark to safeguard knowledge and life.
Death and destruction was avoided there for millennia.
Only a select few know of its existence and maintain it.
Wizards in a wonderland full of treasures and technology.
Salvaged from the many civilizations that have come and gone.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

How a group of guys can keep something so secret for so many decades is mind boggling especially given our current times with "Leaks."

That bit wouldn't surprise me much. The military people I've known were always very serious about not discussing classified information, and those guys were associated with relatively mundane activities. Where leaks of have occurred among their ranks, it was usually from genuine spies like that tool Walker.

The DC political culture apparently has a very different view of leaks, and DJT's expectation that his team keep their mouths shut has proven unsettling for the Washington establishment. Boo hoo!

You mentioned "being ready" for disclosure. I used to think we were. But after seeing the cognitive dissonance on display following the 2016 election, I'm not so sure. And disclosure would affect cultures radically different from our own. I hesitate to think how the Middle East tinderbox might react were undeniable evidence of nonhuman presence among us made known. 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... "Al|El Boom!"

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

The rabbit hole is miles and miles deep.

Did you see the Q drop in which he said, vice "rabbit hole":

The wormhole goes deep

Wormhole? Quite a different commonly accepted meaning than "rabbit hole".

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of this blackface farce.

Once upon a time it was very much a part of comedy and vaudeville.

Times have changed for the worst and suddenly it is offensive.

So a test for you all. Get ready. Prepare to be outraged!

Well?

P

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Some headlines that made me go hmmmh:

Storage tank explodes into sky amid fire at Istanbul chemical factory – video

Thieves tie up French chateau owners and steal €2m of jewels and cash

The chateau was built by Louis XIV’s finance minister Nicolas Fouquet, who according to legend fell from grace in 1661, shortly after the building work was finished, when he staged an elaborate party there and aroused the Sun King’s envy.
Fouquet spent the rest of his life in jail. The monarch then seized the castle and moved its most precious artworks and other objects to Versailles.
It is the largest privately-owned heritage site in France, sprawled over 500 hectares (1,200 acres)

Fighter pilot rescued from high-voltage power line after crash in France

A Belgian F-16 fighter pilot has been rescued from a high-voltage electricity line after his jet crashed in Brittany, France.

the aircraft had taken off at the Florennes airbase near Namur in Belgium and was en route to the French naval airbase at Lann-Bihoué, 

'We live in a narco-state': murder of Dutch lawyer prompts fear and fury

Siberian shaman arrested on trek to exorcise Vladimir Putin

In his six months on the road, Gabyshev was shadowed by reporters and waylaid by an opposing group of shamans, who demanded he tone down his political messages. Shamans are members of religious and cultural communities, which are widespread in Siberia, who are perceived to have access to other levels of spiritual consciousness.

“God has told me to do this, nature has told me to do this,” Gabyshev said in an early interview, announcing his desire to perform an exorcism on Putin. “After that, Russia will be free.”

How a Centuries-Old Sculpting Method Is Helping 3D Print Organs With Blood Vessels

The technology, SWIFT (an eyebrow-raising backcronym of “sacrificial writing into functional tissue”), is a creative push into a new generation of 3D biofabrication. 

brain organoids, for example, show the characteristic nerve cell types of firings of a preemie baby

Message? Multiple Q drops re "umbrella surv".
Umbrella jammed in door locks workers out of office for days

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The reason Trudy wears fake eyebrows?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Bit about the Siberian shaman made me laugh.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

is a creative push into a new generation of 3D biofabrication.

I love how some authors seem to have perfected wordsmithing and turd-polishing to a high degree. These people could make genocide sound like a great idea.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Re Stallman/Linux

Tiny penguin released back into wild after swimming from New Zealand to Australia

Penguin = Linux symbol

NZ/OZ = FVEY

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That article is from SingularityHub which is basically THE transhumanist propaganda mouthpiece. Also note that the author of the article goes by "Shelly Fan" which I am pretty sure stands for Frankenstein (The Modern Prometheus) author Mary Shelley.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Tim Ballard
‏ @TimBallard

*Warning*
This is the hardest part to watch. This is the ugly truth. (Posting the bust tomorrow)

twitter.com...

Tim Ballard
‏ @TimBallard

As promised, here is the raid on traffickers mixed in with other @OURrescue footage.
twitter.com...

0311Warrior take down style. Not sure where this video was shot.
This is the acct to follow on human traffickers round-up.

2nd link is already scotched.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Okay Im going to try and not go the nine yards that this really is.

First some background: A few months into the appearance of Q I had one of my followers start talking to me in the Private messages on twit. Turns out his job was that of the guys that read satellite photos or recon photos looking for anything the enemy may be hiding, weapon wise etc. I dont know the technical name. So he is very good at looking at these kinds of photos.

A few weeks into our off and on conversation he asked if he could email me a couple photos. Sure why not. The photo below are what he sent. I did the enlarging zoom of it.

Now the back story on the photos: According to him this shot was taken when a satellite was just coming into place to orbit Mars. In other words it was in the process of hitting the brakes to orbit, still going high speed of thousands of miles an hour. That is just a figure of speed. The point is that it was moving fast and hadnt reached its slowed down orbit speed yet.

What is curious about that is that it managed to take this picture. Almost like someone knew where this thing was and when to snap the photo. You know, You only have one shot Frank dont f it up. Then you have to wonder how they knew to begin with?

According to him this craft appearing thing sitting on the lip of the cliff is over three aircraft carriers wide. Also according to him is that this is a "Jump Base." He says there is a second one nearby. This one is for bringing heavy equipment in. More or less like Scotty beam me up. The other is the living quarters.

Side note, supposedly he has had many arguments with Richard Dolan about this thing. Maybe if someone has contact with him, you can ask him about this. IIRC their argument is over how long it has been there.

Why am I putting this here you might ask? Well, Q basically. Just a page back we are discussing Q and how he points to UFO's etc. I believe this would fall under the blanket of some very dark government projects.

Have they figured out how to send things through with Cern or by another means? How about the Stargates that are placed in the middle east?

I really hate to say this since we have poopooed Corey Goode for so long, but this might just give him a little credence. If there is a living base the same size as this thing in the picture, that's pretty huge.

IF we are up there and this far advanced, it would make sense that Q would be somewhat caviler about the topic. I don't know, maybe if some of you really sharp tacks here add a possible "Jump Base" into the equation, would you find other hints of it from other drops?

Also if they can jump to there, where else can they jump to? Now would it make sense how Q is showing that future proves past?

Sigh.. so many questions

ETA: I just went back to reading and saw the "Worm Hole" hmmm related?

Here is the original Photo:

This is the second photo as a close up. IGNORE THE ARROW I was asking him about something else with that. The craft is sitting on side of cliff. I think it would be hard to miss in this photo

edit on 9/20/19 by onehuman because: added thought

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Wasn't talking about M.C. Hammer

BTW ... My wife believes now ...n fact she thinks alien overlords are controlling the world.. my baby has come a long way LoL

Tell her I said "Welcome to the Fam!"

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Democratic donor Ed Buck appears in court wearing an anti-suicide smock as his bail is set at $4M for running a drug den - while he also faces homicide charges after two black men were found dead from overdose in his LA home

pics at the link

wagers on his survival?

You realize that Deadpool betting, is an actual thing among the elite...right?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Democratic donor Ed Buck appears in court wearing an anti-suicide smock as his bail is set at $4M for running a drug den - while he also faces homicide charges after two black men were found dead from overdose in his LA home

pics at the link

wagers on his survival?

You realize that Deadpool betting, is an actual thing among the elite...right?

Supposedly that was going on for 911 sad to say.
edit on 9/20/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

He deleted the tweet and replaced the same video.

Try this one
twitter.com...

Ummmm...gotta say that is slickly produced. Kind of lost authenticity though, with the guys busting through the door, as an interior shot.

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join