It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

you don't feel bad for those girls..even if they're abducted slaves/prisoners forced to have sex with strange men for money...raped, possibly murdered...?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I hope someone told them how easy it is to order adrenochrome so their not fooled into thinking you have to kill for it.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

what? We shouldn't care that he's a lying hypocrite who wouldn't hesitate to use something like this to smear his enemies? and all this beside the allegations that he's a ped

Maybe the majority of people in Canada believe what THEIR Mainstream Media tells/shows them, just like the majority of Americans do?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I'm confused, are you saying you defend Trudeau?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Where are these pics coming from? Who is researching and uncovering them? Why wasn't this done years ago? Why now? What has changed or is now changing?

🤡 Epstein
Trudeau Foundation
👀 page #3

Well, isn't that an interesting symbol. 🙄

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

you don't feel bad for those girls..even if they're abducted slaves/prisoners forced to have sex with strange men for money...raped, possibly murdered...?

Correct. Watching the video didn't make me feel bad for those girls. But if this was their first exposure, then it was good they were rescued before being "ruined".

edit on 9/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'm confused, are you saying you defend Trudeau?

No. I'm saying Trudeau, or anyone running for public office, should come clean on any potential past misdeeds, BEFORE running for office.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

well you are certainly allowed to your own opinion but I don't know that I would be expressing it so openly. It's prob not going to be viewed very favorably in the not so distant future as more of these brutal crimes are exposed. js

ETA watching that vid made me want to kill every single one of those men...but I am a female so maybe it's just my empathy kicking in to overdrive

edit on 19-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Where are these pics coming from? Who is researching and uncovering them? Why wasn't this done years ago? Why now? What has changed or is now changing?

From a awaken Q anuck I hope
Thrust the plan

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

oh ok, gotcha 👌

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

fwiw, I got 'Zuck'ed from FB last week for some relatively minor commentary, and I am super annoyed.

There's an arbitrary factor to it, but the bad part is being estranged from contacts and many other things that should not be denied to a person. It's like any other 'inalienable right', the right to your own page and data, but it's stripped away for an intangible and subjective violation of a code of political correct speech.

While I completely understand FB may not want X on their site, they could just delete it, or ideally give the poster the opportunity to delete it, without sanction. Believe me, my posts were mild salsa, French vanilla stuff I could post here without a problem.

Anyway, the punishment is punitive and not even necessary. The consequences are far out of whack with the offense. I read stories of people who run their business on FB or use it to check on their parents, etc. afaik, FB is one of the big tech firms still resisting govt pressure to lift their biases against MAGA issues.

Did I mention that I'm annoyed?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"hindsight is 20/20"

He is definitely sending a message to someone to take the deal now, or they will suffer.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

well you are certainly allowed to your own opinion but I don't know that I would be expressing it so openly. It's prob not going to be viewed very favorably in the not so distant future as more of these brutal crimes are exposed. js

When the words "Warning! Hard to Watch!" are above a video, I'm not expecting to see people laughing and drinking cocktails.

The clip posted of John Podesta torturing a little kid 2 years ago, had those warnings too, and was deserved! He shouldn't be alive today, IMO.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
"hindsight is 20/20"

He is definitely sending a message to someone to take the deal now, or they will suffer.

That very well could be! I believe that same evening is when Andy McCabe told Fredo (CNN) that there is no way in hell he would cut a plea-deal, if he were arrested.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Harawitz is refusing to say mccabe lied.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I totally agree with you about Podesta..I just watched the video again to see if I was overreacting. Nope, I want to disembowel them and cut their d**ks off. Could be because I was manhandled by creepy, dirty, sleazy, fugly old men when I was a teen. Prob having flashbacks
edit on 19-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:48 PM
    link   

@rosiememos digging deep into junky uncle buck.

For a junky he seems to have gotten around.

One of the victims was paralyzed on the floor 7 hours after Buck slipped him some kind of tranquilizer, Buck got annoyed and demanded he leave but he couldn’t move so Buck grabbed a power saw, turned it on and came towards victim😳 #EdBuck PS- note Grand Jury subpoena

Media silent on NXIVM. Media silent on Epstein. Dead black men in a drug den by a druggy psycho Demoncrat will likely be met with media silence. But hey, at least their still digging into russian bots and how they ruined the election.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:50 PM
    link   

My thoughts on the girls lack of fear. It doesn't matter if they knew what was happening or not. They were just kids and would have been used and sold many times over with no way out. They are not old enough to make decisions like that. And why are they alone? runaway's, kidnapped, made promises.

There is a reason that the one's who got away from Epstein were older when they realized what had happened in their life.

Thank God they were rescued.

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join