It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Holy crap, I dont even know what to say about this video - everyone check this out when you get a minute:

twitter.com...

Does anyone know where this is coming from? The guy speaking is dressed like a Judge, and he makes these claims very "matter of factily" like its common knowledge.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
MUST READ:

Please read this from 'Liberty' (Johnheretohelp's advocate)...this involves the Boston Marathon bombing...Scalia's murder...and much more.

It was from June 2019...and largely missed.
It seems clear (at least to me) that "Sam J. Anon"...may be an earlier pseudonym for Johnheretohelp.

UNROLLED THREAD
threadreaderapp.com...

🇺🇸Fellow Patriots, I come to you humbly & with heavy heart to relay information I’ve been entrusted with from a trusted source. For purposes of safety for him & his family he will be referred to as Sam J. Anon ID: U6971Y. May God bless & protect us all🇺🇸...

CONT.: threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Funny you should ask F2d5thCavv2!

It's been hassle free ever since I treated myself to some backup alternatives for my birthday.

ETA - Coincidence? Net slowed and took 3 minutes for this post to complete!

edit on 20-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

These people are sick! They pose for photos with such pride for symbols that stand for the absolute worst things. Pure evil in plain sight. They HAD no worries? When you go back and re-read these threads you will see how on point he have been for the majority of the time sometimes even ahead of Q drops. Shoutout to all here whom participate, seek truth, and always the lurkers. I won’t stop until this symbol is destroyed and those whom live by its meaning.
[snipped]
edit on Fri Sep 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Holy crap, I dont even know what to say about this video - everyone check this out when you get a minute:

twitter.com...

Does anyone know where this is coming from? The guy speaking is dressed like a Judge, and he makes these claims very "matter of factily" like its common knowledge.

International Tribunal For Natural Justice

To the Peoples in and of the World and To All Those to Whom these Presents shall come, be It Known and Declared that: The International Tribunal for Natural Justice is hereby established by this Proclamation, and by Mandate of the People having ratified the ITNJ Treaty, on this the 14th Day of February 2015, in memory of St Valentine who died defending the natural rights of the people this day over 1700 years past. The International Tribunal for Natural Justice shall exist and function according to the Constitution of the International Tribunal for Natural Justice pursuant to the ultimate purpose of realizing equal rights and dignity for each member of the human family – restoring truth and reason to the delivery of justice in the world. In accordance with the provisions of the Constitution of the International Tribunal for Natural Justice, Sir John Walsh of Brannagh is hereby appointed as the first Chief Justice of the Tribunal, and charged with the maintaining its absolute integrity pursuant to its ultimate purpose as aforesaid. We do hereby, for Us, Our Heirs and Successors, and all People of the world, further grant unto the Tribunal, for the benefit of humankind and planet earth, that these Our Letters, or the enrolment or exemplification thereof, shall be in all things valid and effectual in law according to the true intent and meaning thereof and shall be taken, construed and adjudged in the most favourable and beneficial sense for the best advantage of the Tribunal, in its commitment to restoring truth and reason to the delivery of justice in the world, as well in Our Courts of Record as elsewhere by all Judges, Justices, Officers, Ministers and other public servants.

A true Force of Nature

edit on 9202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Frank guistra was the go-between to smuggle the uranium one nuclear material to rosatom.

This pedo has to fry

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Gosh that looks way too much like the Leviathan satanic cross

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Speaker is Robert David Steele:

globalfreedommovement.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Oh ok, so its a bunch of B.S? LOL. Thanks for the info!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Go read the pages on the link WOW

ABOUT THE ITNJ: The ITNJ is the world’s first people-powered tribunal that operates independently of governments and corporations, and is therefore willing to issue rulings against those organizations based on Natural Law, where agents of governments and/or corporations have caused harm or loss to living men and women, and in this case, matters that relate to the weaponization of our biosphere and the existential ecocide and genocidal threat against humanity.
a reply to: dashen

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not so sure - A lot to digest there

Jury is out - here at least

I am reading this link currently - WATCH the WATER fits

Sue Grey Testimony on New Zealand’s Ecocide with the use of 1080 Poison

Four hundred million 1080 pellets (enough to kill over a hundred million people) will be spread by helicopter this year over much of the country’s land and waterways, in a longstanding Crown sponsored program, its stated purpose: to preserve native wildlife by eradicating non-native stoats and rats. However, the cereal baits attract many other species of insects, birds, and mammals, contaminating the food chain and cruelly killing thousands of “non-target” species including deer, farmed stock and dogs. There has been a drastic impact on Kea (native parrots) and cereal baits are known to poison many other species of native bird including iconic Kiwi and Weka.

edit on 9202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

They are literally LARPing

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I have a link to a site that has the the full video
Covert Geopolitics
It shows up as a video at the end of an article about The St. Germain Trust. I saw it yesterday in a search I was doing.
It’s a group called the ITNJ

edit on 20-9-2019 by Observationalist because: More info

edit on 20-9-2019 by Observationalist because: Added more info and link

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is from Yahoo this morning concerning POTUS carrying that money in his back pocket.

"

“I don’t carry a wallet because I haven’t had to use a credit card in a long time,” he said. “I do like leaving tips to the hotel. I like to carry a little something. I like to give tips to the hotel. I’m telling you, maybe a president’s not supposed to do it, but I like to leave a tip for the hotel, etc., etc.” The former real estate mogul seemed impressed that the photographer was able to capture the image, adding that he’d like a copy for himself. “Boy, that’s a good picture,” he said. “Hey, I’d like a piece of that picture.”

Does it seem like he is trying to stress a certain point to us? And why would he say Id like a "piece" of that picture and not something like copy? Is he giving us a hotel tip ie The Standard perhaps?

Link to Article

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

Close to a km long "shell" then..

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I read something about that..where they have surveillance set up in various hotel rooms around the world?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Whistleblower complaint is a Dem effort to protect Creepy Joe

The mysterious “whistleblower” case now looks like a coordinated Democrat effort to block any investigation of presidential candidate Joe Biden for corrupt pressure on Ukraine to drop the investigation of Burisma, an energy company operating in the country, on which his son Hunter Biden was a board member.

In March 2016, then Vice-President Joe Biden warned Ukraine that $1 billion in loan guarantees would be withheld by the U.S. unless they replaced Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor general who was investigating Hunter Biden. Ukraine did remove Shokin, and the prosecution was dropped. It looks like a clear case of a quid-pro-quo.

However, as things are starting to shake out, the current obfuscation to protect Joe Biden is President Trump asking Ukraine’s new president Volodymyr Zelensky to take another look at the issues surrounding the former government’s decision to fire the Ukrainian prosecutor. This is presumably the call concerning to the whistleblower. To wit, democrats see this as Trump asking Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election.

S ource

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Enderdog

I read something about that..where they have surveillance set up in various hotel rooms around the world?

I've heard a lot of the hotel rooms in Europe are bugged. I assume the same is true for well known hotels anywhere in the world. It works other ways, too. Hotels in France tend to be unofficial deputies of the internal security agencies -- those copies made of passports aren't just for meticulous record keeping.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

This was the real reason...cryptic Gold Standard message!!..

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

They are literally LARPing

My reply is in the "OTHER" Thread

new topics

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join