It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yeah, honestly it is probably not very smart to share a project like that with China. I would imagine it would allow them unfettered access to all the data running through that cable to and from China.

Even in times of calmer relations with the PRC, that would be giving the Chinese full access to the data. With tensions higher today, that project makes no sense.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Epstein was (is) such a massive narcissistic psychopath, I get the feeling he was traumatized (MMC) at a young age and groomed for this. What's weird is how it looks like he was planted as a 'nobody ' who climbed the ranks to power. Most of the pawns that I've read about usually attend some prestigious university and join elite or secret organizations like Rhodes Scholar or SkullnBones or something like that. Epstein went from teacher to millionaire hedge fund manager almost overnight? Out of the blue? Strange

edit on 28-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I dont think its a coincidence that this happens today when Trump and Boris were seen being very chummy-chummy at the G7. Trump has also recently visited the Queen and praised her heavily. Could this all have been a plan cooked up by the 3 of them? Could we expect some big things to happen once the Parliament is suspended? Who is in charge during this time? The Queen?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Out of the blue? Strange

Just a tad suspicious.
Jepstein had his success made for him by other parties.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

ITG, the page source gives the url for the video but it gives "Page can't be displayed":

videos.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
just in case you missed it Sufi:

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Does anyone have the ability to back up the video of Epstein's mansion from the Daily Mail article a couple pages back?

Because Daily Mail uses their own embedded video player it doesn't seem to be downloadable/archiveable by me.

I'll give it a whack. gimme a few mins...

got it. 9.4MB mp4
edit on 8/28/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

I went ahead and uploaded it here
edit on 8/28/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added link to sendspace

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Cool 71 years ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

and its doubly suspicious since both Google and Facebook are involved

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Heh. The president of the United Autoworkers Union just got raided by the FBI as part of an anti-corruption probe that has already seen multiple union officials and a few automotive execs get arrested.

It appears the typical tactic when negotiating contracts is the union guy hits up the auto execs for a bribe, and in return the contract negotiations go smoothly. No surprise to those of us who know the industry. I am surprised they're actually getting busted for it.

You know this wouldn't have happened under a Democratic administration.
edit on 28-8-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Another Epstein/Bronfman link?
Warning.......GRAPHIC CONTENT

Whilst looking for an alternative page to archive the Epstein mansion video from, I found this Daily Mail article from July 2016.

Interestingly, it has MORE pictures than the article today.

In particular, this picture shows a gold-framed picture of Edgar Bronfman (?), at the back, next to one of Epstein:

Quite symbolic... Bronfman and Epstein "backing" what appears in front?
edit on Wed Aug 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Trump says he's The Chosen One. Huawei proclaims that their A.I. is - the same day.

twitter.com...

The MindSpore AI framework is adaptable to all scenarios – across all devices, edge, and cloud environments – and provides on-demand cooperation between them. Its "AI Algorithm As Code" design concept allows developers to develop advanced AI applications with ease and train their models more quickly.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I archived that page and vid too. video uploaded here

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, The dates for the proroguing are very interesting:

You'll note that the parliament actually sits for 3 days before the suspension!

This means that the parliament could pass a vote of No Confidence in the government during those 3 days, forcing an election... and the proroguing suspension might not actually happen?

Either way it doesn't change the impact of leaving insufficient parliamentary time to stop Brexit.

It is also very interesting that no key figures from the EU have yet commented on the proroguing... I would imagine they're thinking "Oh sh*t, how do we stop brexit now?"

The only EU comment I could find was this:

The European Commission has been tight-lipped on Mr Johnson's request to prorogue Parliament, with a spokesperson earlier declining to comment on "internal political procedures".

But the European Parliament's Brexit spokesman, Guy Verhofstadt, has criticised the move, expressing "solidarity with those fighting for their voices to be heard".

"Suppressing debate on profound choices is unlikely to help deliver a stable future EU - UK relationship," he wrote on Twitter.

"Taking back control' has never looked so sinister," he added.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This is not a normal occurrence is it? Do you recall this ever happening before?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

ORRED, you're a hero! Thanks!!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Love it... good catch ManyMasks!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Lol, like the EU cares about this:

"solidarity with those fighting for their voices to be heard".

That's working great for Catalonia, Right?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

ITG, the page source gives the url for the video but it gives "Page can't be displayed":

videos.dailymail.co.uk...

That link works for me.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Epstein was (is) such a massive narcissistic psychopath, I get the feeling he was traumatized (MMC) at a young age and groomed for this. What's weird is how it looks like he was planted as a 'nobody ' who climbed the ranks to power. Most of the pawns that I've read about usually attend some prestigious university and join elite or secret organizations like Rhodes Scholar or SkullnBones or something like that. Epstein went from teacher to millionaire hedge fund manager almost overnight? Out of the blue? Strange

No need to go to prestigious schools or join secret orgs when you handle the finances of the elite. I can imagine how the blackmail started at that point. "I'll spew the beans on this and this in your finances if you dont give me/do this and this" so it's not completely unfeasible.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

No need to go to prestigious schools or join secret orgs when you handle the finances of the elite. I can imagine how the blackmail started at that point. "I'll spew the beans on this and this in your finances if you dont give me/do this and this" so it's not completely unfeasible.

Or maybe he was good at picking up young girls and used this "talent" to start blackmailing elites.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join