It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I knew someone would be straight on the case with that "GEEEEE"
Initially i was thinking 75 or 32, but 5G makes more sense, so do the results for 92...

Would have been funny had POTUS made the first character "R" vice "G".

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Thank-you! The "skeptical me" wants to see if President Trump placed his headset in that position intentionally. If he's the only leader who did so, then we're looking at another "Q proof". Not that it will ever matter, if noone is indicted. Thanks again, PianoPraze.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Just like the Roman leaders during the Gladiator era.

These scandals are Caligula-like, aren't they?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this means anything but pointing it out because of the Q synchronicities. Two new stories in UK ; one yesterday with +++ in, and one on the front page of the Daily Mail today with ++ in... does it mean 2 sides of triangle down? Or a countdown?

Story 1 - is a video where the journalist says, in first 15 seconds, "6,000 dollars, plus, plus, plus" - link

Story 2 - Daily Mail front page - note the "17++":

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The rots are ++ no?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes, they sure are dashen!

Now the question is... Is the messaging to white hats or black hats?

It could possibly be putting pressure on Rothschilds to put pressure on Andrew?

It could also possibly say they made two clones of her as a 17 yr old?

edit on 28-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Comey: I could be asked to testify against McCabe

Former FBI Director James Comey tells CNN's Jake Tapper he could be called to be a witness against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

www.cnn.com...

Guess they'll have to meet soon on a tarmac to coordinate their testimony ...

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Quite interesting! Didn't know that about Saville. Yea alot of bloodline inbreeding in the Royals, Rothschilds' dating all the way back to the Pharaohs.

ETA: Tsar Nicholas II and Kaiser Wilhelm II were first cousins and I believe were the one's held responsible for starting WWI.

edit on 28-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Last of my synchronicity posts this eve... need some zeds.

In the UK one of the major stories over the last few days has been of 2 famous football clubs being given a 5pm deadline yesterday to find buyers or be thrown into bankruptcy by the league! Result...

BURY FC - Bury expelled by English Football League after takeover collapses

BOLTON Wanderers FC - Bolton Wanderers: EFL gives club 14-day expulsion threat

Curious pic, wouldn't you say? Someone messaging "Dogs Bury Bolton"?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Just got a notification for this tweet from Breaking911 that says

Pray for the President of the United States

Followed by.a video of an older man on an elliptical machine at a gym, seemingly flipping off POTUS on the TV screen attached to the gym equipment. Anyone else find that a little effin odd?
edit on 8/28/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Just got a notification for this tweet from Breaking911 that says

Pray for the President of the United States

Followed by.a video of an older man on an elliptical machine at a gym, seemingly flipping off POTUS on the TV screen attached to the gym equipment. Anyone else find that a little effin odd?

In more than one way. First, I despise the universal deployment of distraction tech; TVs are EVERYWHERE. Second, that a person of his age has so little self-control ... is concerning. Third, I'm not sure why I should pray for the POTUS just because some nitwit can't control himself while working out. Sorry, ranting a bit here. I need to

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Curious pic, wouldn't you say?

Rel,

Curious indeed. But then I'm not a fan of people dressing up in costumes for public viewing.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Speaking of Caligula, here is a bust of him.

upload.wikimedia.org... Caligula

Remind you of anyone in the news these days?

Hurry, Q. WNY.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Perfect candidate for "see something say something" reporting to law enforcement.

That behavior will become more rampant with liberals, as Nov 2020 nears, and Ginsburg's health continues to decline.

A BIG reason Democrats aren't supporting "mental illness" as a contributor to gun violence, is because they realize most potential mental illness falls within their ranks.

Probably 70% of them would be forced to see a shrink, by sending a video like twitter.com... to law enforcement, if "mental illness" gun-control measures are enacted.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We're all Q now.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted in previous threads...

Daily Mail has just put an article on their website here

Pls note, the article contains some GRAPHIC CONTENT.

There are 2 short videos in the article, one at the start, one at the end.

HEADLINE: Resurfaced video shows depraved decor inside Jeffrey Epstein's Palm Beach home when it was raided in 2005 - including dozens of photos of naked girls and a snap of him appearing to stand at the White House press podium

Resurfaced footage from a 2005 police raid of Jeffrey Epstein's Palm Beach estate captured dozens of disturbing pieces of decor including close-up photographs of scantily clad young girls, a fully-equipped dentist's chair and a snap of the pedophile standing at the White House press podium.

[...]

Another wall has a crudely drawn picture depicting a baby and a skull with quotes from both Ralph Waldo Emerson — 'A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature' — and Star Trek's Mr Spock — 'Live long and prosper'.

[...]

Here's the very bizarre drawing of a baby and a skull

ETA: All the other stuff is bad, really really bad. But this picture with those 2 quotes...smfh...
edit on 28 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote.....bolded warning

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The FLOTUS is Not impressed ! Those little girl's look miserable, this dude flinging his leg on this kids shoulder is entertaining how ? Parents beware, getting your kids involved in " show business " can be very Dangerous, it's a cover for a lot of sicko's.

Un bailarín de danzas vascas se presenta ante el grupo de primeras damas
ritmoparana.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Gateway Pundit report:

One of Comey's lawyer buddies said he expects McCabe to be indicted "any day now."

[Crosses fingers]

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I’m not in a rush to see indictments but my personal list of expected arrests over next 12-15 months are;

McCabe
Comey
Strzok
Ohr
Clapper
Brennan
* MSM co-conspirators * at least one

I’m also wanting to know if the FISA judge(s) we’re duped or complicit.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm seeing a lot of chatter about Disney, about how they are going to be 'forced to clear house in the immediate future'. Then i saw this article today;

Article

Paz de la Huerta Brings Disney Execs Into Harvey Weinstein Lawsuit

Disney, its CEO Bob Iger and its ex-chairman Michael Eisner are being brought into Paz de la Huerta's sexual assault lawsuit against Harvey Weinstein.

De la Huerta says she met the mogul in 1999 when she was a 14-year-old actress working on the film The Cider House Rules, and she alleges that more than a decade later Weinstein raped her. Since the suit was filed, it was moved to federal court and remanded back to Los Angeles County Superior Court. Now, De la Huerta is expanding the list of people who she says are responsible for Weinstein's alleged assaults.

Q3497
There's a Link Between Disney and Esptein Island

Q2888
Who will be next to fall post Weinstein?
Big name coming?
Nobody is safe.
Dark to LIGHT.
These people are sick!
Q

In Q3499 on 25 Jul, Q said "nothing!" when referring to the following article 'Former Walt Disney VP Sentenced to Prison in Child Sex Abuse Investigation'

Article

This is just the start for Disney then, expecting much more to come...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join