It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, I'm watching BBC and trying to get confirmation whether the Queen has already backed this or not... Boris cannot do it without her permission and she has been reported in this thread as saying the UK is better within the EU.

Hi Rel,

I think it has been done. A photo of the document (a "royal order"?) on page 1 at this ATS thread --

www.abovetopsecret.com... ATS thread

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

She has backed it

But, i wonder if rather than Boris/Cons request it, she didn't demand it to happen now.

What better way to distract the masses from the PA scandal than to have a Parliamentary / Royal constitutional crises...??

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Following on from this previous post about Maxwell and Bronfman, just seen this on twitter...

The links and nefarious activities between all these players just keep coming...
edit on 28 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Cherokeetroy, I reckon Anouska may be playing a part for Deepstate to try to weaken the story coming out.

Why? Because look at her history since she was allegedly abused by Epstein:

1) She gave up a career path of Law at Oxford University to go to California as a Model/Actress,
2) She had a relationship with David Hasselhoff,
3) She had a relationship with Russell Brand,
4) She had a relationship with Jared Leto,
5) She had a relationship with Lee Ryan of pop band "Blue",
6) She appeared in the TV/films: "Alfie", "21", "California Dreaming", "Wake Up".

Also note that she is 42 so to have been an abused minor that must have happened before 1995!

I think that pushes back the known date of the start of Epstein's abuse?

Did she "join the club" after the abuse?

Or was she a long term plant as part of the plan?

edit on 28-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: imthegoat
Just got a notification for this tweet from Breaking911 that says

Pray for the President of the United States

Followed by.a video of an older man on an elliptical machine at a gym, seemingly flipping off POTUS on the TV screen attached to the gym equipment. Anyone else find that a little effin odd?

I think this is more than odd for Breaking911 to post this.

Who is this man on the elliptical? He must be "somebody" to focus on because people flip the double dirty bird at Trump everyday...nothing unusual.

8chan autists and anons would have this guy pegged within hours, if not minutes. He is, imo, more than just another bird flipper. Indeed, pray for our president.

I'm sure Breaking911's tweet rifled some feathers. They could have said anything other than "Pray for President Donald Trump" in that tweet. The fact that they said that made it seem like something had already happened to him, or that something was about to happen. Their choice of words definitely did not sit well, especially since all youd see in the notification is the words, like I did, and thought something had happened. That's the only reason I viewed the actual tweet. Something just felt off about it, and still does.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Following on from this previous post about Maxwell and Bronfman, just seen this on twitter...

The links and nefarious activities between all these players just keep coming...

I'm pretty sure I read this in Epsteins wiki the other day? Looked it up and I sure did.

Epstein joined Bear Stearns in 1976 as a low-level junior assistant to a floor trader.[31] He swiftly moved up to become an options trader, working in the special products division, and then advised the bank's wealthiest clients, such as Seagram president Edgar Bronfman, on tax mitigation strategies.[23][32][33] Jimmy Cayne, the bank's later chief executive officer, praised Epstein's skill with wealthy clients and complex products. In 1980, four years after joining Bear Stearns, Epstein became a limited partner.[31] In 1981, he was asked to leave Bear Stearns for policy violations that remain unclear.

That's the exact information I saw, so it wasn't edited in after these "massive" news breaks on it.

ETA: Theres no doubt Epstein was a genius in his own right. From what I can tell he was a magician with numbers, and hence the reason hes praised as such. He graduated high school two years early on top of that.

With that in the mind, I'm sure he knew of multiple ways to finagle numbers and money around to avoid taxes, or pay minimal taxes for himself and whatever clients he had. I'm sure he knew all too well about the gifting of these mansions and how to not pay anything for them. He very well could have found a way to hide his, and others' true wealth too. Them saying he was only worth 500 million or so never seemed right when he was always referenced as the "billionaire pedofile."
edit on 8/28/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

She has backed it

But, i wonder if rather than Boris/Cons request it, she didn't demand it to happen now.

What better way to distract the masses from the PA scandal than to have a Parliamentary / Royal constitutional crises...??

Rel,
When was the last time something like this happened in the UK?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Disney
D23 = D5 ?

D23: The Official Disney Fan Club

The sixth D23 Expo was held on August 23–25, 2019 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. Pixar and Walt Disney Animation Studios presented first looks at Frozen II, Onward, Soul, and Raya and the Last Dragon. Marvel Studios presented first looks at Black Widow, The Eternals, and Black Panther II. Lucasfilm presented a behind-the-scenes look at Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Walt Disney Pictures presented first looks at the live-action remake of Mulan, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Jungle Cruise, and the live-action prequel Cruella. This expo also marked the first time that Disney showed films from 20th Century Fox, with clips from Ford v Ferrari, Spies in Disguise, and The King's Man. Alan Horn stated that they were not going to announce anything about Fox at the expo, but also noted that more news about Fox would be forthcoming in the future.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Does anyone have the ability to back up the video of Epstein's mansion from the Daily Mail article a couple pages back?

Because Daily Mail uses their own embedded video player it doesn't seem to be downloadable/archiveable by me.
edit on 28-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Does anyone have the ability to back up the video of Epstein's mansion from the Daily Mail article a couple pages back?

Because Daily Mail uses their own embedded video player it doesn't seem to be downloadable/archiveable by me.

Did you try viewing the page source and seeing if there was a link to it for the player?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

A longer version is on Youtube. Sorry don't have the link handy.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I'll give it a whack. gimme a few mins...

got it. 9.4MB mp4
edit on 8/28/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

I went ahead and uploaded it here
edit on 8/28/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added link to sendspace

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Dude isn't flinging his leg on this kids shoulder. It just looks that way on account of the wacky perspective. Dude is dancing in front of them.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I noticed that after parliament in the UK comes back from this shutdown being imposed by Trump's wee Brother Boris, they have 17 days to negotiate a Brexit deal, I typed in 17 days till Brexit into Google to find a link with that information to post here as I though it was relavent but what I found was other mentions of the number 17 relating to Brexit which I found very interesting, try it, it seems 17 is a popular number regarding Brexit also, here's one of the links
www.thetimes.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 28-8-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Australia To Censor Alt Media And Alt Tech Domains During “Crisis Events”

Australia is apparently going to shut down the entire internet every time a “crisis event” happens. Their plan is to block access to any internet domain that hosts “extremist content during crisis events,” which effectively means shutting down the entire internet, right?

Similar to declaring a "National Emergency" which can and has lasted for decades, Australia could define and declare permanently "crisis" mode and all Alt sites will effectively be shut down.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Dailymail version:
www.youtube.com...

I posted a better version back in thread 19 but can't seem to find it now.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That's interesting. Maybe look into some of her ties. She's also linked to Hugh Hefner (former PB bunny)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yeah, honestly it is probably not very smart to share a project like that with China. I would imagine it would allow them unfettered access to all the data running through that cable to and from China.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Pavil, proroguing last happened in 1948 (link ):

Prorogation has occasionally been used to get around Commons rules and strictures before. In 1948, the House of Lords was blocking reforms to its own power, and the Government had to resort to the provision of the 1911 Parliament Act to pass it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join