It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Interestingly, chronologically speaking here in the UK.......This morning Buckingham Palace made a statement that the Duke of York was not in any way involved with a case that was wholly an American case. Then just now (afternoon) in the UK the news breaks that Epstein has been found 'presumed suicided' in his cell last night (American time)....s up to Buck Palace so they could make their statement?

Also interestingly in the UK news today, The Queen is in Balmoral...as is Duke of York (Prince Andrew) and also...wait for it...his ex-wife Ferggie!!! Recently there has been speculation that the two will re-marry. Prince Phillip apparently hates Fergie with a passion. She has only recently been back in the 'royal circle'..........

Rainbows
Jane

Wow the same thing happened in the US yesterday. A statement was issued that Clinton and Trump were not in anyway involved in the case. (Addition) - I KNOW I saw it and went back to try and find it, poof, gone, not in any search! The bleaching has begun.

I'm not sure about Trump - but flight records from Epstein's previous trials show Clinton traveling with Epstein more than multiple times.

Not a coincidence at all these announcements? Hmmmmmm kinda proves there is a ruling cabal?
edit on 8/10/19 by The2Billies because: addition

link   
There are a lot of people wondering where their money went right now.

link   
Wow, some elites were sweating hard over him, loose lips sink ships as they say.

link   
a reply to: network dude
When they did the raids, they found all sorts of boxes of video, and photos, gosh knows what else they found, audio? Dead men don’t tell tales, but tapes do. This guy/group purposely rigged dirt on powerful people.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

You don’t think they did that when he was caught the first time? That they waited until he was inside a correctional facility and all over the media to decide “oh, maybe we should do something about this guy” finally?

Notions like this presuppose that “these people” are in the business of giving second and third chances and aren’t willing to kill at the drop of a hat to protect themselves.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh my god...
Coward. Scumbag.
What happens now? Nothing? It's all over and we hear nothing else about it?
Unfreakingbelievable.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Wonder how fast the body is cremated...

As if we weren't expecting this to happen.

They will bury him at sea like OBL.

Yep. And the video footage from his cell will be given to NASA and they will record over it or lose it all together.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I posted this in the smaller thread, as I missed this one at first, but so I can focus on the bigger thread...

Everyone on my facebook feed: Great, he was a waste of space

Me: Now all the sealed documents can stay sealed and people won't be exposed. Everyone will act as if justice was served and all will be forgotten as those who would have been revealed can once again breathe a sigh of relief.

My wife: Maybe they faked his death (haha... she goes to such a higher level of conspiracy than me.)

Other thoughts:
What's the point of putting someone on suicide watch if you aren't watching someone? If it was legitimate suicide, the prison authorities are to blame. But man... is this convenient or what?

If you don't believe there could possibly be a conspiracy here (much research and many details to come, of course), hand in your conspiracy theorist card now...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Suicide watch and protective custody dont mean jack. Money can get you just about anything you want.

Hopefully the rest of the 2000 pages of testimony get released.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thank God the Clinton fortune is safe.... right everyone!!

How many people half jokingly predicted this would happen.... ?
The Clinton's arms are truly long. The deep state.... is truly deep.

In order to know the truth, you must first seek the truth. The more truth you know, the more you see the lies all around you.

link   
a reply to: Slinki

Just altered circumstances to work with , bad news though.

With plea deals I beleive the state can sometimes pull this trick , after all he's a badly wanted man .

link   
Lady Justice has been robbed, the people have been wronged and once again, the guilty will go free.

The man should have been on suicide watch and monitored 24/7 via camera. Something is very wrong here.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Was his wife/girlfriend/procurer (Ghislane Maxwell I think?)locked up when he was or is she free?
If she is free,I expect she will soon die in a fatal car "accident."

She's gotta be considered a "loose end" by those worried about what epstein may have revealed.
Even if she didn't know the details and names,I bet she will be offed-just in case she knew anything.

link   
Well I don't think there is anyone who didn't see this coming. High profile case, check. Private wing of the prison jail, check. Under 24/7 surveillance, check. Suicide watch, check. Of course he suicided, it's only 'logical'.

This news is a breath of fresh air though, that's all I'll say. A new conspiracy is always an interesting development.

edit on 10-8-2019 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: Shamrock6

As long as the evidence remains alive I’m good with this. Too many big names are connected to this guy - no bleachbit this time around.

Now that he is dead, no need to keep the evidence. Bet the evidence is misplaced or "disappears" very quickly.

The big and powerful of the world will see to it that the evidence is buried so deep it is effectively bitbleached. Kinda like the JFK assassination.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

You don’t think they did that when he was caught the first time? That they waited until he was inside a correctional facility and all over the media to decide “oh, maybe we should do something about this guy” finally?

Notions like this presuppose that “these people” are in the business of giving second and third chances and aren’t willing to kill at the drop of a hat to protect themselves.

You can’t just rendition a dude of his “stature.”

He has a sh*t ton of info no one else knows about. Yet. Guarantee it. Even if he doesn’t, it’s just good practice to make sure with extreme prejudice... like I said. It’s self-protection and/or just too valuable to let it go without knowing for sure.

Now he’s “dead,” it’s a lot easier to do whatever the F you want with/to him. Then kill him when you’re finished.

If he shows up in court screaming about “torture” or with obvious signs of same, you have a problem. If he’s “dead,” not so much.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

You do have a point these scum live on a different level to normal people, say maybe $500 Mill gets him a route out, a dead lookalike homeless guys body and a doctored coroners report.
He goes to ground and lives in the shadows. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Something tells me in their eyes it's easier and cleaner to just kill him off.
edit on 10-8-2019 by Rhombus101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
#ClintonBodyCount and #Epstein top trending on Twitter. I haven't seen one single person say they think he legit killed himself.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Now Hillary can run for president again.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: network dude
When they did the raids, they found all sorts of boxes of video, and photos, gosh knows what else they found, audio? Dead men don’t tell tales, but tapes do. This guy/group purposely rigged dirt on powerful people.

can you imagine having the power to say who get's investigated and who is asked for some favors to make this all just go away.....for now?

This likely won't be mentioned again outside of places like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join