It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: valiant
a reply to: olaru12

Pathetic ain't it, just sad, I knew I'd see it though as soon as I clicked.

Thoughts with the families of those people today!

Yeah cause we won't see the usual calls for gun control despite not knowing what happened and whether any of their favorite measures would have helped. But some people won't be complaining about people politicizing the situation in that way.

The fact that that's the first thing you go to when 22 people just died is telling.

I don't care about the politics of this with gun control etc ... but there is a time and a place for that IMO, not here!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Reports of a manifesto on 4chan.

I deleted possible shooter's photo.
edit on 3-8-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I saw the same pic and a few others on another site about 10-15 minutes ago. It matches he descriptions I heard on the radio.

Black shirt/Khaki pants/ ear protection/ AK - style rifle

Have to believe that is him. Didn't want to post in case it is not. Talking is one thing a pic is another.
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-03T14:53:18-05:000218 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

(post by JohnS23 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ugh. This makes me sick to my stomach. Another week....

I'm also glad to see(in this thread) the morality police have arrived with their boxes.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Alleged manifesto written "in response to Hispanic invasion of Texas"...

Alleged manifesto

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: ServiusTull

amp.dailycaller.com...

Make of it what you will.

Time will tell.

Only in this Bizarro world timeline would a group demanding Free Speech be called Alt-Right. Lumping 1st amendment supporters in with the far right is absolutely insane.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke
a reply to: face23785

Plus add to that, El Paso is 90% minorities. Attacking minorities is not their M.O. Using minorities to push woke propaganda and bully people who disagree with them is however. (in regards to antifa being behind this, forgot to add the quote, my bad.)

Scary thing, I was at Cielo Vista a few weeks ago with my dad. After, looking around at how packed it was, I asked him, "what if some crazy terrorist opened fire here?" They would not miss. It's wall to wall people on Saturdays. Needless to say, I stayed aware of my surroundings. With El Paso being on the border, and Democrats wanting to let everyone through the border unvetted whose not to say terrorists made it through? We even have people coming through the TX border all the way from Africa. www.youtube.com...

That really doesn't matter. If you go to a Walmart and only want to attack white people, you can easily just shoot white people, even in a 90% minority area.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Convenient.

2nd.

link   
The 22 number may be people transported, not deaths.

link   

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Pathetic ain't it, just sad, I knew I'd see it though as soon as I clicked.

Thoughts with the families of those people today!

Yeah cause we won't see the usual calls for gun control despite not knowing what happened and whether any of their favorite measures would have helped. But some people won't be complaining about people politicizing the situation in that way.

The fact that that's the first thing you go to when 22 people just died is telling.

I don't care about the politics of this with gun control etc ... but there is a time and a place for that IMO, not here!

I've made a bunch of posts in this thread, the vast majority of which deal with strictly the facts of the incident. The fact that you chose to latch onto the one that factually demonstrated that gun control doesn't work is more telling about you than it is me. I won't continue to derail my own thread with you. If you want to push gun control, do it somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I know this isn't your fault, but who the hell posted that as a pic? That doesn't help anyone read it very easily.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: gallop

You know what's really crazy though?

The guns have always been here. The mass shootings haven't.

So something changed, and it wasn't the guns. It was the people and the society around them.

Well as I see it there is a direct correlation between the rise and rate of mass shootings and Leftist dominance of Media, Education and Entertainment. What we are seeing is by any measure the fault of the Left as they have shaped this diseased culture we live in.

The Left needs to own up to what they've created and accept that it is their fault that things are breaking down like this.

The Left is doing the indoctrination.

The Left is doing the teaching.

The Left is glorifying violence in movies and music.

The Left is responsible 100% and maybe its past time that the Left has their control over these industries stripped from them.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I know this isn't your fault, but who the hell posted that as a pic? That doesn't help anyone read it very easily.

It's on the 4chan sticky about this subject.

link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

Alleged manifesto

Wow, just read the whole thing.

It reads like a work of a delusional fool.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Still saying just one in custody

CNN is reporting three on their update site.

Hard to believe there is only one shooter.

Why is that? One shooter could easily do this. It doesn't take long to shoot this many people in a target-rich environment like a department store on a Saturday.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

Alleged manifesto

Wow, just read the whole thing.

It reads like a work of a delusional fool.

Judging by the first paragraph, the media will love this. It won't take long for them to blame Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: DBCowboy

Perhaps it's time to start examining why so many young men are exploding? It isn't because they're young men, but there's something to do with society that's putting this pressure on them. Young men have always been young men.

It's cultural, look at our video games, TV, our heroes, easy access to more powerful firepower, violence is the sop, and an overall sense of helplessness causes postal reactions to stress. 3rd mass shooting in a week...

gentle intellectual types are looked upon as losers and pussies.

Prayers for the killed and wounded and their families.

It is cultural, in that you are right.

But who shapes and controls this culture? The Left does.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join