It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
There doesn't seem to be a number released for deceased. Hopefully it is not too large.

10 deaths at this point.
edit on 8/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: face23785

Read the last paragraph...they won't know what to say...

The manifesto will be banned, blocked, treated as a hoax etc
It explicitly states that there was ZERO motivation from President Trump or ANY of his policies or beliefs and that this man’s ideas predates even Trumps candidacy.

Which is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT the exact opposite of what the media (and the gutless left) are wanting to report.

The manifesto will pushed under the rug.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: kyosuke

Plus add to that, El Paso is 90% minorities. Attacking minorities is not their M.O. Using minorities to push woke propaganda and bully people who disagree with them is however. (in regards to antifa being behind this, forgot to add the quote, my bad.)

Scary thing, I was at Cielo Vista a few weeks ago with my dad. After, looking around at how packed it was, I asked him, "what if some crazy terrorist opened fire here?" They would not miss. It's wall to wall people on Saturdays. Needless to say, I stayed aware of my surroundings. With El Paso being on the border, and Democrats wanting to let everyone through the border unvetted whose not to say terrorists made it through? We even have people coming through the TX border all the way from Africa. www.youtube.com...

That really doesn't matter. If you go to a Walmart and only want to attack white people, you can easily just shoot white people, even in a 90% minority area.

Actually it does. If you are spraying bullets in walmart where 90% are non-white, then more non whites will get hit. Also, the large amount of people killed or injured would not happen if you the shooter(s) were just picking out white people who are actually the minority in this city. I hate antifa too, but this just doesn't seem like something would do. Throwing Molotovs against the Border Patrol and Customs facilities seems more up their alley.

link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: JohnS23

If this manifesto is really his, he's a far rightie who's mad about immigration. Now, get out of here with the political BS. A bunch of people just died, and you're using it as a platform to slam your political opponents. F off.

You're no better jumping to the assumption that he's a "far rightie". F yourself.

If they weren't hypocrites, they wouldn't be leftists. That's pretty much a required quality.

link   

originally posted by: JohnS23

If this manifesto is really his, he's a far rightie who's mad about immigration. Now, get out of here with the political BS. A bunch of people just died, and you're using it as a platform to slam your political opponents. F off.

You're no better jumping to the assumption that he's a "far rightie". F yourself.

Spanish-speaking white folk are invading Texas?

(post by JohnS23 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: olaru12

If that is infact the shooters manifesto, it seem to be more right wing than anything else.

The blood is still wet and you are pointing fingers, sick.

That particular member is not someone I personally admire.

But in this instance, if this "manifesto" is correctly the shooters', then olaru would be correct.

The only thing he is he got right was that he admits he is part of the problem since he is in the biz.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

Perhaps it's time to start examining why so many young men are exploding? It isn't because they're young men, but there's something to do with society that's putting this pressure on them. Young men have always been young men.

It's cultural, look at our video games, TV, our heroes, easy access to more powerful firepower, violence is the sop, and an overall sense of helplessness causes postal reactions to stress. 3rd mass shooting in a week...

gentle intellectual types are looked upon as losers and pussies.

Prayers for the killed and wounded and their families.

It's not an entertainment thing, bro. I'm not out whacking people because TV shows/movies, or everybody's favorite whipping boy to blame -- video games -- told me to. The VAST majority of movie/TV show fans and gamers are in the same boat (ask Ket, she's a substantially bigger gamer than me) A few fruitcakes in the mix don't equal a widespread issue in the hobby/interest.

IMO, the blame belongs squarely on extremely s#y parenting and NO party putting their money where their mouth is with 2-parent households being needed and critical. Look at how old most shooters generally are, and who raised them. Listen Boomers and Gen Xers, you didn't do too damn good. Own up, and let's start examining what changed during the formative years versus past generations. Never mind, let me save the debate a few minutes' back and forth and put out there that mom works now or is single, that's the major change. That's not necessarily left entirely, I know just as many single R mommies as I do D (or otherwise L-leaning) Some of their kids are holy hellraisers with "Future Jailbird" stamped on their foreheads already. This crap isn't partisan. It's bad values being passed on.
edit on 8/3/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Plus add to that, El Paso is 90% minorities. Attacking minorities is not their M.O. Using minorities to push woke propaganda and bully people who disagree with them is however. (in regards to antifa being behind this, forgot to add the quote, my bad.)

Scary thing, I was at Cielo Vista a few weeks ago with my dad. After, looking around at how packed it was, I asked him, "what if some crazy terrorist opened fire here?" They would not miss. It's wall to wall people on Saturdays. Needless to say, I stayed aware of my surroundings. With El Paso being on the border, and Democrats wanting to let everyone through the border unvetted whose not to say terrorists made it through? We even have people coming through the TX border all the way from Africa. www.youtube.com...

That really doesn't matter. If you go to a Walmart and only want to attack white people, you can easily just shoot white people, even in a 90% minority area.

Actually it does. If you are spraying bullets in walmart where 90% are non-white, then more non whites will get hit. Also, the large amount of people killed or injured would not happen if you the shooter(s) were just picking out white people who are actually the minority in this city.

Yeah this isn't reality. There's hundreds of people in the store. You could easily just target white people, and between accidental hits and people getting injured in the panic, you could easily get to this many casualties. Real life isn't the way you think it is.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but to say it's not possible is just silly. You're also forgetting a city isn't one big demographic. Some areas are whiter than others, even in a city that's majority minority.
edit on 3 8 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

They'll say Trump "emboldened" him, the same way a handful of loonies in Charleston were "emboldened by Trump's strong rhetoric".

I really, really wish the media would ignore these things instead of giving us a week of heavy coverage after each.

This fits the media narrative, laid out very tidily in a manifesto, so I expect we'll learn a lot about it...
edit on 3-8-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Read the last paragraph...they won't know what to say...

They'll just ignore it like they did with the stickier parts of the Christchurch Manifesto.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who was that source. Hopefully not Ivan.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Act II, Scene I coming out now about a "Manifesto" !!!!!!!!!😧

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Heartbreaking. 22 injured including children. Prayers go out to everyone effected.
edit on 3-8-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Shooter is in custody, or no?

Just curious maybe I missed it.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yeah, this will be ignored by the media and many people here.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So I'm watching CBSN a streaming news channel on PlutoTV.

They are speaking pretty much about this being "gang activity".

Odd to say it, but it would be better if this were gang activity vs a lone nutjub. What I'm saying is that gang violence is a huge portion of all violence in america. Maybe this will actually spur some changes to how we handle these gangs across america. We need to take the kid gloves off. Gangs are large organized crime syndicates that really need to be policed much more heavily. Instead of standing around and just showing up AFTER something bad happens.

But, we'll see how/what this eventually turns into.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Manifesto?
Who is saying there is a manifesto?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

Where is Walmart 90% non white? Is that a joke?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I haven't assumed anything. I just stated that IF this manifesto is actually the shooter's, then he is indeed a far rightie. What's his nuts has ZERO to back up his claim that this is all the left's fault. At this point none of us have any idea what is true, so both of you can F off with making this political.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join