It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: JohnS23

If this manifesto is really his, he's a far rightie who's mad about immigration. Now, get out of here with the political BS. A bunch of people just died, and you're using it as a platform to slam your political opponents. F off.

Nah, I don't think I will. You are free to try and make me though. Way to attack me so you don't have to acknowledge what I said was 100% true. Primo deflection tactic.

And my comment was specifically in response to another posters comment about culture being the cause so it was absolutely valid. I didn't post that out of the blue it had relevance.

If that hurt your feelings that is, unfortunately for you, your problem.

Oh and for the record as a Canadian I'm probably far more liberal than you are. 2 election cycles ago I voted for the Green Party.

The Left controls and dominates this culture. This culture is sick and is producing these maniacs, ergo the Left (specifically Progressives) is wholly responsible.

What part of that last paragraph is wrong bucko?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Shooter is in custody, or no?

Just curious maybe I missed it.

Yes you missed it as just about every news source states he is in custody.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Manifesto?
Who is saying there is a manifesto?

Case in point.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It’s now being reported that the alleged manifesto of the El Paso gunman, claiming he agreed with Christchurch mosque shooter, was a hoax

Reliable source? I don't know

And they took down photo of shooter

twitter.com...

link   

We gathered data from Kantar Retail, a consulting firm that polled more than 4,000 consumers on their shopping habits, to find out. According to the data, the average Wal-Mart shopper is a white, 50-year-old female with an annual household income of $53,125.Sep 18, 2014

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 832019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
You're no better jumping to the assumption that he's a "far rightie". F yourself.

I haven't assumed anything. I just stated that IF this manifesto is actually the shooter's, then he is indeed a far rightie. What's his nuts has ZERO to back up his claim that this is all the left's fault. At this point none of us have any idea what is true, so both of you can F off with making this political.

I'd only say that the manifesto is clearly racist, so he could be a leftist as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: kyosuke

Where is Walmart 90% non white? Is that a joke?

In my Chicago suburb its 90% non-white. 70% Hispanic 20% Black 5% White 5% Other.

link   
a reply to: opethPA

Despite your less than subtle swipe at me, thank you.

Suspect taken alive? The circus has just pulled into town.

link   

We gathered data from Kantar Retail, a consulting firm that polled more than 4,000 consumers on their shopping habits, to find out. According to the data, the average Wal-Mart shopper is a white, 50-year-old female with an annual household income of $53,125.Sep 18, 2014

Awesome contribution.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

They were talking specifically about the area that THIS Wal Mart is in. Not the overall demographic of ALL Wal Marts.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You're no better jumping to the assumption that he's a "far rightie". F yourself.

I haven't assumed anything. I just stated that IF this manifesto is actually the shooter's, then he is indeed a far rightie. What's his nuts has ZERO to back up his claim that this is all the left's fault. At this point none of us have any idea what is true, so both of you can F off with making this political.

I'd only say that the manifesto is clearly racist, so he could be a leftist as well.

Well said.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
News reporting multiple fatalities.

1 person in custody.

21 year old "person".

Walmart // Sam's Club Center

OF COURSE ONE SHOOTER (Always is) even when witnesses saw a shooter IN THE MALL and one IN THE WALMART.

SURE NOTHING to see here...

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Of course it was/they did.

Gotta get the story right.

link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: opethPA

Despite your less than subtle swipe at me, thank you.

Suspect taken alive? The circus has just pulled into town.

If you took that as a swipe then maybe the Internet isn't a good place for you.

You said maybe you missed it, I confirmed that with news sources reporting he is in custody.

Based off what thee news is reporting looks like he was taken alive.
edit on 3-8-2019 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
a reply to: LordAhriman

I was thinking the same thing. What an odd thing to pray to God for.

It's just a phrase. I bow to no god. And I certainly don't whisper sweet nothings into the ether in the hope that some benevolent being is listening and decides to help me out.

You and that other guy are acting like I wanted this to happen. I did not. But since it did it would be better for everyone if it was done by Antifa.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In my Chicago suburb its 90% non-white. 70% Hispanic 20% Black 5% White 5% Other.

Rolling meadows and Elk Grove Village Wal-Mart's are about the same.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Everything and Everyone is now RACIST.

It started with low-IQ football players...and continued with weirdos tearing down monuments.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnS23

LOL
Can I get you a set of pompoms?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And according to my neighbor that works at one here out in the 'burbs of Grand Rapids, it's mostly white with the occasional black or hispanic shopper. The area it's in is higher income, and almost solidly white. Thus anecdotal evidence is not your friend here. Find real data for the overall client demographics, and go from that instead.

Edit: The other suburbia one I know of is on the opposite side of the metro, out in a rather wealthy area. Never been in there myself, and that neighbor never worked there, but I'd bet good money their clientele is rich old white women, judging by the area.
edit on 8/3/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JohnS23

Nah, I don't think I will. You are free to try and make me though. Way to attack me so you don't have to acknowledge what I said was 100% true. Primo deflection tactic.

And my comment was specifically in response to another posters comment about culture being the cause so it was absolutely valid. I didn't post that out of the blue it had relevance.

If that hurt your feelings that is, unfortunately for you, your problem.

Oh and for the record as a Canadian I'm probably far more liberal than you are. 2 election cycles ago I voted for the Green Party.

The Left controls and dominates this culture. This culture is sick and is producing these maniacs, ergo the Left (specifically Progressives) is wholly responsible.

What part of that last paragraph is wrong bucko?

Alrighty then. Keep praying for this mass murder to turn out the way you wish it would. It's still sick and disgusting, no matter how you spin it.

I'll be over here digging for the truth, and leaving politics out of it. Let me know how your prayers turn out. Freak.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join