It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
It’s now being reported that the alleged manifesto of the El Paso gunman, claiming he agreed with Christchurch mosque shooter, was a hoax

Reliable source? I don't know

And they took down photo of shooter

twitter.com...

If that's the case, the result will be no different. The media will still blame Trump.

link   
a reply to: JohnS23

An argument could just as easily be made that our modern culture is still very much a byproduct of the "Greed is Good" hypercapitalism mentality that arose under Reagan.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: kyosuke
a reply to: face23785

Plus add to that, El Paso is 90% minorities. Attacking minorities is not their M.O. Using minorities to push woke propaganda and bully people who disagree with them is however. (in regards to antifa being behind this, forgot to add the quote, my bad.)

Scary thing, I was at Cielo Vista a few weeks ago with my dad. After, looking around at how packed it was, I asked him, "what if some crazy terrorist opened fire here?" They would not miss. It's wall to wall people on Saturdays. Needless to say, I stayed aware of my surroundings. With El Paso being on the border, and Democrats wanting to let everyone through the border unvetted whose not to say terrorists made it through? We even have people coming through the TX border all the way from Africa. www.youtube.com...

That really doesn't matter. If you go to a Walmart and only want to attack white people, you can easily just shoot white people, even in a 90% minority area.

I mean you could, but if you knew this city, you would know there are only a tiny amount of white people in the walmart that was targeted. It just wouldn't make sense. If a shooter was targeting specifically white people they would go where there is more white people. Also, the location of the attack is nearest the border where the least white people live. You'd be surprised walking into stores here, and its almost entirely hispanic people. So yeah, I'll have to disagree.

link   
a reply to: JohnS23

How to win friends and influence people.
Dale Carnegie would be proud.

link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Of course it was/they did.

Gotta get the story right.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: xuenchen
News reporting multiple fatalities.

1 person in custody.

21 year old "person".

Walmart // Sam's Club Center

OF COURSE ONE SHOOTER (Always is) even when witnesses saw a shooter IN THE MALL and one IN THE WALMART.

SURE NOTHING to see here...

LE acknowledged there were reports of a 2nd shooter. There was no cover-up. They looked into it and haven't found any evidence of one. If you've got some evidence there was a 2nd shooter, let us know. Otherwise, buzz off. There's a forum here for fictional stories.
edit on 3 8 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
It’s now being reported that the alleged manifesto of the El Paso gunman, claiming he agreed with Christchurch mosque shooter, was a hoax

Reliable source? I don't know

And they took down photo of shooter

twitter.com...

If that's the case, the result will be no different. The media will still blame Trump.

True

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

Plus add to that, El Paso is 90% minorities. Attacking minorities is not their M.O. Using minorities to push woke propaganda and bully people who disagree with them is however. (in regards to antifa being behind this, forgot to add the quote, my bad.)

Scary thing, I was at Cielo Vista a few weeks ago with my dad. After, looking around at how packed it was, I asked him, "what if some crazy terrorist opened fire here?" They would not miss. It's wall to wall people on Saturdays. Needless to say, I stayed aware of my surroundings. With El Paso being on the border, and Democrats wanting to let everyone through the border unvetted whose not to say terrorists made it through? We even have people coming through the TX border all the way from Africa. www.youtube.com...

That really doesn't matter. If you go to a Walmart and only want to attack white people, you can easily just shoot white people, even in a 90% minority area.

I mean you could, but if you knew this city, you would know there are only a tiny amount of white people in the walmart that was targeted. It just wouldn't make sense. If a shooter was targeting specifically white people they would go where there is more white people. Also, the location of the attack is nearest the border where the least white people live. You'd be surprised walking into stores here, and its almost entirely hispanic people. So yeah, I'll have to disagree.

Fair enough.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Manifesto?
Who is saying there is a manifesto?

The "Manifesto" has been planted for political weaponizing purposes 🎯

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I just woke up. I dont get up and immediately scour the internet news sources for news. Maybe decent human being isnt the right place for you, obviously. Oh, and thanks again.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

The video they have on TV shows a lot of white people.
Inside, outside, all over the scene.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Just got here and saw this. Been busy building a wheelchair ramp for my mother.

Can someone give an update on how many killed and wounded? Also something about a manifesto? Is that proven?

Why do people do this crap. It makes the rest of us law abiding gun owners look bad.

Prayers and thoughts to all those in El Paso.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Manifesto?
Who is saying there is a manifesto?

I must say, that if YOU are doubting its existence or authenticity, then its likely to be authentic.

So far your record has been: 100% wrong, about 100% of everything, 100% of the time.

Sorry but that’s a factual statement

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: opethPA

I just woke up. I dont get up and immediately scour the internet news sources for news. Maybe decent human being isnt the right place for you, obviously. Oh, and thanks again.

LOL.. Because you apparently took my factual statements out of context you think being a decent human being isnt right for me.

That's awesome and means this much

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: carewemust

Where is Walmart 90% non white? Is that a joke?

In my Chicago suburb its 90% non-white. 70% Hispanic 20% Black 5% White 5% Other.

And according to my neighbor that works at one here out in the 'burbs of Grand Rapids, it's mostly white with the occasional black or hispanic shopper. The area it's in is higher income, and almost solidly white. Thus anecdotal evidence is not your friend here. Find real data for the overall client demographics, and go from that instead.

Edit: The other suburbia one I know of is on the opposite side of the metro, out in a rather wealthy area. Never been in there myself, and that neighbor never worked there, but I'd bet good money their clientele is rich old white women, judging by the area.

Three miles north of the 70% Hispanic Walmart in Palatine Illinois, is a 90% White Walmart in Lake Zurich, Illinois.

The one in Lake Zurich is MUCH cleaner and better stocked. I wonder why that is?
edit on 8/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: JAY1980
You're no better jumping to the assumption that he's a "far rightie". F yourself.

I haven't assumed anything. I just stated that IF this manifesto is actually the shooter's, then he is indeed a far rightie. What's his nuts has ZERO to back up his claim that this is all the left's fault. At this point none of us have any idea what is true, so both of you can F off with making this political.

I'd only say that the manifesto is clearly racist, so he could be a leftist as well.

All diverse societies have racist tendencies 🍔

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The video they have on TV shows a lot of white people.
Inside, outside, all over the scene.

Mark the date and time. Silly posted something factual.

(post by JohnS23 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

I'd tell ya to ask opeth but being a nice person and simply answering a question is beyond his/her/its scope of his/her/its obviously high intelligence level.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Which will be easier?

1. Make Guns controlled, like dynamite is?

2. Change human DNA to remove the violence gene?

One or the other must be done.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join