It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I dont have the time unfortunately to comb through 12 pages, but can anyone give me a quick snapshot to what we know.. the stuff im seeing on Fox/CNN/etc seem to be different messages/not very clear

Multiple dead, injured.

Shooter in custody, male, aged 21.

Those are the facts.

Everything else is speculative right now.

(post by JohnS23 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I dont have the time unfortunately to comb through 12 pages, but can anyone give me a quick snapshot to what we know.. the stuff im seeing on Fox/CNN/etc seem to be different messages/not very clear

All that's confirmed right now is one shooter is in custody. There were early reports of a 2nd shooter, like usual, but there's no evidence that there was one. At least 18 dead last I saw, more wounded. The shooting is no longer ongoing.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
If you live anywhere near that area and you're healthy, get off here and go donate blood. The police just put out a statement saying they need it badly at several of the area hospitals.

I posted that on the last page but a lot of people don't read the bottom of the pages and this is important.
edit on 3 8 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There's video that shows at least 3 people down in the parking lot and outside the entrance of the Walmart, and a guy commenting that the shooter started spraying bullets in the parking lot and kept walking toward the entrance, and then into the Walmart, shooting.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kyosuke

Where is Walmart 90% non white? Is that a joke?

In my Chicago suburb its 90% non-white. 70% Hispanic 20% Black 5% White 5% Other.

And according to my neighbor that works at one here out in the 'burbs of Grand Rapids, it's mostly white with the occasional black or hispanic shopper. The area it's in is higher income, and almost solidly white. Thus anecdotal evidence is not your friend here. Find real data for the overall client demographics, and go from that instead.

Edit: The other suburbia one I know of is on the opposite side of the metro, out in a rather wealthy area. Never been in there myself, and that neighbor never worked there, but I'd bet good money their clientele is rich old white women, judging by the area.

Three miles north of the 70% Hispanic Walmart in Palatine Illinois, is a 90% White Walmart in Lake Zurich, Illinois.

The one in Lake Zurich is MUCH cleaner and better stocked. I wonder why that is?

Aren't Hispanic folks white though?

What is all this crap?

Depends on how they want to fudge the polls for the far lefts agenda.

They made George Zimmerman a White Hispanic after he murdered Travon Martin.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

They're talking about El Paso in general, not Walmart.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

a reply to: MrRCflying

Which will be easier?

1. Make Guns controlled, like dynamite is?

2. Change human DNA to remove the violence gene?

One or the other must be done.

Third option:
Make open carry legal nation wide and do away with gun free zones.

I heard that TEXAS is "open carry" and crime is way down as a result. Maybe that law was changed, since none of the Walmart shoppers killed the gunman.

I also heard that open carry will make things like the Wild West and that all these people pulling out their guns in the event of a shooting will create tons more casualties due to crossfire. Ya know, because real life shootings happen just like the movies.

Maybe there are statistics that show comparisons of violence levels between Open Carry and Non-Open-Carry states???

Breaking it down by state won't tell the whole story because even in states that allow open carry, some cities still don't. And gun crime in America is largely driven by our cities.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He must have carried extra ammunition. How many bullets can an assault rifle hold?

(post by tinner07 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
It’s now being reported that the alleged manifesto of the El Paso gunman, claiming he agreed with Christchurch mosque shooter, was a hoax

Reliable source? I don't know

And they took down photo of shooter

twitter.com...

It was stated earlier in the thread that it came from 4Chan, so I wasn't too solid on it to begin with. Didn't make it not true. May still be true, but the Chans spawned the OK sign as a white supremacist thing successfully when it never was.

link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: Nyiah

In my Chicago suburb its 90% non-white. 70% Hispanic 20% Black 5% White 5% Other.

And according to my neighbor that works at one here out in the 'burbs of Grand Rapids, it's mostly white with the occasional black or hispanic shopper. The area it's in is higher income, and almost solidly white. Thus anecdotal evidence is not your friend here. Find real data for the overall client demographics, and go from that instead.

Edit: The other suburbia one I know of is on the opposite side of the metro, out in a rather wealthy area. Never been in there myself, and that neighbor never worked there, but I'd bet good money their clientele is rich old white women, judging by the area.

Three miles north of the 70% Hispanic Walmart in Palatine Illinois, is a 90% White Walmart in Lake Zurich, Illinois.

The one in Lake Zurich is MUCH cleaner and better stocked. I wonder why that is?

Aren't Hispanic folks white though?

What is all this crap?

Depends on how they want to fudge the polls for the far lefts agenda.

They made George Zimmerman a White Hispanic after he murdered Travon Martin.

You mean shot him in self defense?

link   
i.imgur.com...

Shooter? IDK

edit on 3-8-2019 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
People in Texas love their guns...

link   

link   

He must have carried extra ammunition. How many bullets can an assault rifle hold?

I have no idea. But, there is another video, taken by a Walmart employee hiding under a table. It's 8 seconds long and records 16 gun shots.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: ketsuko

they were looking to recruit the mentally unstable at one point.

they were recruiting drump supporters ?

What are you, 7?

Can't tell his age but his avatar pic has him wearing a helmet.
🤡

link   

What is an assault rifle? Can you define one for me? Is it the color, caliber, extras added on? Anything can be used for assault. Misnomer.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
i.imgur.com...

Shooter? IDK

Patrick Crusius is the name of the "alleged" shooter.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join